B: If she is a regular/ favorita/ girlfriend, I will. 31%  31%  [ 39 ]
C: Working girl- NEVER! Non working girl-maybe or yes. 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
D: only with my wife 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
E: never would DATY with any girl. 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 126
 Post subject: DATY OR NO DATY
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:15 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

This post is just the opinions of an "old fart' who happens to enjoy "DATY" :!: :oops: :twisted: :wink:

Do I DATY?? You bet your life I do; or as I quess some would say "I bet MY life I do"!!!

As I have said many times, "If I can not (or won't) lick it, I won't stick it"

These chicas (working chicas in Costa Rica) are for the most part very clean (in my experience) and conscious of their hygiene. Virtually every chica I do; (1) I know fairly well; (2) she showers before and after the session; (3) they pay special attention to "that area"--I shower with them most of the time and see how much time they spend washing and "flushing out" the pu*sy; (4) according to the research I have read and seen, the pu*sy is much less desease and germ infested than the mouth; (5) The odds of catching anything from kissing or DATY is extremely low; (6) The incidence of STD is lower among Costa Rican "working chicas" than it is among non working girls in the USA. Last figures I saw indicated that something like 75% of the sexually active age group in the USA had chlamydia!!!

In reference to MP chicas, on another thread there was an implication made that they were less clean than independants. That is bullcrap!!! If anything they are cleaner. They, as I said shower usually before and after every customer which may amount to several showers a day. I have had Indys who I know had been working for hours in the DR or SL want to start the session without showering! "not gonna happen"!!!!

As for the # of dicks that have been there that day before you DATY, what difference does it really make whether she phucked another guy an hour before you or the day, or week before? There is absolutely no way a guy can tell how many nor how long it has been!!! Except maybe if she is a virgin and what are those odds :?: :roll: :twisted: The only problem might be (and only if she did not clean very well) if she had done the last guy BB. The odds of that (BB sex) are much greater with a "non pro" than with a "pro". Actually many of the "pros" are now using a lubercant that has a disinfectant in it; they are even rubbing it on the guys before BBBJ!

With this hobby of ours, we are ALL taking a chance everytime we go with a chica. She may lie to us and not do the things agreed to; she may try to steal from you; she may not be worth a damn in the bed; or she may have a STD! These are the chances we take in order to enjoy our hobby. DATY just happens to be the one thing I (and many many others) enjoy very much. Some guys are so concerned about "safety" that they really do not enjoy the full pleasure of the "hobby"! Some guys are only about their own pleasure and satisfaction and to hell with the chicas! Some guys like it if the chica happens to "get off", but are not going to go the 'extra mile" to make it happen. And some of us realize that giving the chica ALL THE PLEASURE she can stand results in the chica wanting to give the guy ALL the pleasure he can handle. And for most chicas, oral stimulation of the clit gives them more pleasure than anything else including a dick pounding their pu*sy!!! :idea: :wink:

As I have always said, "GUYS IN THIS HOBBY WITH PHOBIES ABOUT CLEANLINESS, ABOUT STD, ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES THAT DAY SHE HAS HAD SEX, ABOUT HOW MANY "MILES OF DICK" SHE HAS HAD, ARE IN THE WRONG HOBBY" YES, we ALL need to always worry about STDs and the other possible bad side effects of this hobby, but not to the point of giving up the pleasure part of it!! Many guys do not think about how "clean" they themselves are, how many chicas they have plucked that day, or in their life. (OH! yeah, that is "different" hahaha!! They want the virgin or near virgin which "ain't gonna happen" Why do we want the chicas to be something that we ourselves are not :?: :idea: Its like the 65 yo pot bellied, smelly, crude, old monger wanting only a 18 yo "10" spinner and expecting her to "fall in love" with him :roll: For one hour for $$$$, yeah :!: for a life time, it ain't gonna happen :!: he is living in a non existant dream world. Wanting to have the young beautiful virgin, next door neighbor is a nice dream but it ain't gonna happen for 99.999999% of us.
In conclusion: If you don't want to personally DATY, fine! Go thru life not knowing what you are missing. If you will only DATY with NON PROs, that is your choise, but I personally feel that it is more dangerous than with the pros. If you want to DATY but are that worried about STDs, or how many dicks have been there before you, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG HOBBY :!: JMHO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:15 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

What BB said X two!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:33 pm 

Good post BangBang. Except I didn't see anything in your poll about DATY while chewing gum !!!! :oops: :shock: :lol: :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I DATY most of the chicas, mp or indy. There have been a few that looked so beat up down there I had to turn out the lights just to stick it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:53 pm 

You betcha I do... ergo my moniker.

I find I get a lot more in return from the chica after I go muff diving on her. Nevertheless, the before and after hygiene factor is indeed VERY important and taken care of everytime.

Muff

Image___________________________________

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 pm 

Toxicnut wrote:
I DATY most of the chicas, mp or indy. There have been a few that looked so beat up down there I had to turn out the lights just to stick it.

Plus +1 I am laughing my ass off.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:03 pm 

Bang..

For me ...it depends on the connection I have with the chica going in to the room...and sometimes I am using them as a Phuck doll and dispense with the "preliminaries...so bring on the lube. Sometimes I like to bust the nut against their tonsils and never get down there...

Having said that, most other times, the joy of a sweet little panocha gyrating against my lengua is a favorite pastime...its always fun to see how they are going to C*m, inspect the diameter of the wet spot they leave, savor the way their juices change in odor and taste as they orgasm, and see how forcefully they push your mouth away when they finish. Why would a guy deprive himself of one of God's given pleasures...DATY??

And afterwards with a well satisfied and oiled hole....well... we all know the benefits here! :twisted:

Also agree with your assessment of the cleanliness of the working girls...in general this applies to my dominicanas and paisas on their home turf as well...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:39 pm 

IF GOD HAD NOT MEANT FOR IT TO BE EATEN HE WOULD HAVE NOT MADE IT LOOK LIKE AN OYSTER!

Muff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:21 pm 

I thought it looks like a taco!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:42 pm 

Love it
But... I have a friend that almost gets sick of the thought of it..He is abit old school...Dinner table is to close to the dump :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 pm 

I'm a really sick old phuck. I eat possie in TJ. It was a pretty wild weekend, especially since I was sick.

This past weekend I chowed down on on of the dancers from Adelitas. Kinda of the GND cute looks, with nice naturals. The first time we sessioned she had the condom in her hand for about the first five minutes, and then tossed it. After she gets off the stage, I am the first she comes to, I guess that means she likes it (and money). :)

In Hong Kong I was the fortunate recipient of a HJ, and BBJ, in the bar. My wingman, a CRT member, stopped looking when she raised my shirt and started nibbling on my nips, and yes I have DATY with her.

My vote was A

Health & happiness to all................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:42 pm 

Flyboy wrote:
I thought it looks like a taco!

That TOO!!!! And also a Camel Toe.

Muff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:04 pm 

Important to have a good health insurance policy in place for this activity as well as all the other ones' we all take part in in Costa Rica.

Never ceases to amaze me the stupidity that exists in this group who seemingly prefer to take uncalculated risks; spend all their personal capital on hedonistic pleasures; and yet have no health insurance....even those "in country" who could buy the CAJA if they're full on "legit" or at least an ex-pat policy if they're a "perpetual"; please don't post on the message board (or have posted for you) your beg for medical assistance when you find yourself in any sort of a jam.....

There is no health control laws in CR; there is not a single facility that even pays lip service to the idea; the street ladies (and that includes BM and SL "ladies") sure as shit don't take advantage of the CAJA which will provide free testing.....

so.....go ahead on my brother's and get a case of herpes simplex in your mouth....it'll be with you for the rest of your life....and I'm sure if you catch a case....you'll keep it quiet and pass it on to the next.....THANK YOU so much.....

I say let's build us up a CRT facility that does everything it can to have in place health screenings. I'm holding my breath...... :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:04 pm 

Muff, I just don't like fish tacos! Especially, fish that's gone bad. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:17 pm 

Flyboy wrote:
Muff, I just don't like fish tacos! Especially, fish that's gone bad. 8)

On this you will not get any arguement from me.

Even after a good bath/shower, if it smells just one little bit I will not come any closer.

Muff