www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 6:47 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I have been told in the past that they have a good breakfast buffet in the Inn near Morazon Park. I don't know if they still have it and, if so anyone would recommend it.
One other question. I'm planning on taking a working girl with me. Not super whory looking, but a few tats and way younger than me. I am wondering if I am likely to get a bad reception or if it's no problem.
Thank you for your advice
Tom

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 7:10 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

If she checks in with you, no problem Don't know about the buffet.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 6:52 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Tom Swift wrote:
I have been told in the past that they have a good breakfast buffet in the Inn near Morazon Park. I don't know if they still have it and, if so anyone would recommend it.
One other question. I'm planning on taking a working girl with me. Not super whory looking, but a few tats and way younger than me. I am wondering if I am likely to get a bad reception or if it's no problem.
Tom

Last I heard they had a high chica fee... I think around $100 US.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 6:55 am 

Kojo96 wrote:
If she checks in with you, no problem Don't know about the buffet.

Specifically if you have her on your reservation, and if she is there with you when you check in. Then they may have their doubts but might allow that. But if she is registered with you and shows up later all bets are off.

The hotel does NOT want working girls in their establishment. They may allow it with their $100 chica fee, but they do not want them there.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:31 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Tom, I have not personally ate breakfast at the Holiday Inn but if you do go, please update the post with a review.

I have had the Buffet at the Gran Hotel by Hilton Curio once and a Chica surprisingly suggested this spot the cost was $25 per person at the time.

To me it’s all about appearance and how you 2 interact I find meals with Chicas who speak no English very awkward and I just avoid as my Spanish sucks, I’m in my late 40’s and my guest was 23 at the time also she speaks great English, we both dressed very casual as well, She wore a cute Sun dress and some fashionable brown sandals, her Sunday’s best you could say, I just had on a collared golf shirt and pair of khaki shorts.

My personal experience is No $100 guest fees to eat breakfast with your Chica at Gran Hotel :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:19 pm 

Tom Swift wrote:
Tom

Years ago I would get that buffet, if you're talking about the top floor with a view, it's expensive but you're paying for the amazing view, it's a worthwhile occasional treat.

I've taken my favorite hoz there, nobody questioned us, we were treated great. Just ask them to dress modestly and not be obvious she's a ho and nobody cares.

Don't worry about "receptions", that's half the fun.

If an old judgmental gringa on vacation says anything opinionated, like I would get now and then in Florida when I dined out with my "sugar baby" who was 20, me late 50's at the time, "I hope that's your daughter" one said to me, and I retorted "ma'am, you're sick, why would you want me ffff-ing the hell out of my daughter??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: