www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: SL
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:13 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

hotboys53 wrote:
Newbie coming to CR for a few days just for sex and partying. How is the supply and quality of girls here? I would be happy to have a great place that I would just stay there for 3 days (all the time I have). Thanks

SL would be a great place for you. The rooms, chicas, fitness center, food, location, security, etc., are all great. Have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:48 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Panther wrote:
hotboys53 wrote:
Newbie coming to CR for a few days just for sex and partying. How is the supply and quality of girls here? I would be happy to have a great place that I would just stay there for 3 days (all the time I have). Thanks

SL would be a great place for you. The rooms, chicas, fitness center, food, location, security, etc., are all great. Have fun!

The fitness room is fairly nice I'll give it maybe a 7 out of 10 but if I take a girl down there people .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:48 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Panther wrote:
hotboys53 wrote:

The fitness room is fairly nice I'll give it maybe a 7 out of 10 but if I take a girl down there people .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:18 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Stayed at the SL back in 2011, and had an okay experience, but one of the good things was the gym. I'm in San Jose now, but staying up the road at La Amistad. Really wanted a workout so I figured why not just roll into SL and use their gym. Managed to pull it off, though one of the security guys eventually made his way to the gym and took a peak in. I did take a stop at the bar to have a really good mango juice before leaving. I doubt the gym gets much use so they probably didn't care. I'll give this trick another try tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:32 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Hey Dude........

The owner of Sportsmen's Lodge could be the most classy and wise VIP member on CRT. He reads this board regularly ........ so your trick has been found out already.

Don't take advantage of the considerable hospitality that Bill provides for his paying guests without asking first. It's rude and crude. He doesn't need the additional risk of a non-paying freeloader being hurt in his gym.

As a casual visitor to the Lodge, you can enjoy a lot of amenities there every day, like many of us do, without resorting to rude "tricks."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:03 am 

Have to agree, back in the day when i stayed at LA i just asked him.
Ok i sucked up a little when i brought the perfect push ups :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:19 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

BennyBlanco79 wrote:
Stayed at the SL back in 2011, and had an okay experience, but one of the good things was the gym. I'm in San Jose now, but staying up the road at La Amistad. Really wanted a workout so I figured why not just roll into SL and use their gym. Managed to pull it off, though one of the security guys eventually made his way to the gym and took a peak in. I did take a stop at the bar to have a really good mango juice before leaving. I doubt the gym gets much use so they probably didn't care. I'll give this trick another try tomorrow.

I think you can buy a day membership for $5 per day. I have never heard Bill give anyone a hard time on the Gym. Most Amistad patrons go to the Sportsmens Lodge daily. The guard was just probably doing rounds.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:11 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Benny,

So you are saying that the SL Security Guys are doing a good job. Thanks for the info and I am not surprised.
So what is the "trick" you pulled off? Were you in the gym with a Tranny? Was that your "Trick"?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:21 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Maybe some of the HDR fatties can use the SL fitness room. :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:15 am 

The increased number of fatties in the gulch is a sign that CR is fast becoming a first world country like the US. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:30 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Was excited about the idea of having a fully functional gym and that's a big bonus for me but was disappointed in the machines there, which were largely either broken completely or not working properly. Gave Bill the (as has become our habit now) the candid review and he informed me that they would be replacing all the equipment in January, so great news there! Everything else is good as usual, and as goes without saying (but I'm going to say it anyway) Bill is a great host and I appreciate that he takes the time to listen to suggestions from his guests and make changes and improvements where appropriate.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:00 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I just returned from SL today. I heard the same thing from Bill. The Fitness Center is going through a complete redo in January.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:33 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

That is good news! I hope they purchase quality equipment.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:01 pm 

Does anyone know if the fitness center redo ever happened last month?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:17 am 

I guess not.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next