www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hotel Recommendations
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:14 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum but have been a repeat visitor to San Jose and Jaco for the last 2 years. My wingman and I have partaken in Mexico and Colombia but prefer the simplicity and convenience of HDR but the rooms are a dump, add the chica fee and its a complete turn off, so for our second trip to San Jose this year we were looking to try something different like Hotel Castillo or La Amistad. We are skipping Jaco this time as this is a quick 2 day trip.

Our MO:
Wingman and I are mid 30's and our routine is to pick up chicas in their early 20's go up to the room have a few drinks together a little grinding and when things get comfy we get to round one and have the chicas take us to their fav clubs and then food (anything we can find). Usually the girls come back to the room with us for rounds 2, 3 and maybe even 4. If the girls dont come back with us we find replacements at HDR. Rinse, lather, repeat for the duration of our trip.

We usually buy Flor de Cana 7 yrs or higher (I am picky) for us and some vodka and Patron (flavor of the month) for the girls from the Duty Free store at SJO; mixers are from the store across HDR. We hardly ever drink at the bar, other than beers when scouting for talent, as I prefer to make my drinks exactly the way I like them (spoiler alert: I am picky about my booze).

Given this MO, I know either of the balcony rooms at Castillo or Amistad would work. So here are my questions:

1. Castillo is pricier but newer than Amistad, so which would be closer to the action/taxis/ and which would the chicas prefer over someone taking them back to a place like HDR or somesuch?
2. Does Castillo or Amistad by chance have a 2 bed room option with any of the suites?
3. Do they have Flor de Cana 7 years in their all inclusive plan? and do they have club soda. For the love of me I have not figured out how to say Club Soda in Spanish (I have heard it called agua con gas or agua con burbujas) cause they all look at me funny when I say Club Soda as it is said in Spanish.
4. How does the all inclusive plan work if/when we dine with the Chicas? Is it a la carte? is it expensive?
5. Do they have room service? appetizers/finger food? in the all inclusive plan. As I imagine we would be drinking in the Patio or Balcony, so it would be nice to have something other than chips.
6. Any other hotel options preferably with the 2 bed room option?

Sorry for the long email, but I felt it necessary to provide as much info to get the best possible recommendations.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:30 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

RD82 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum but have been a repeat visitor to San Jose and Jaco for the last 2 years. My wingman and I have partaken in Mexico and Colombia but prefer the simplicity and convenience of HDR but the rooms are a dump, add the chica fee and its a complete turn off, so for our second trip to San Jose this year we were looking to try something different like Hotel Castillo or La Amistad. We are skipping Jaco this time as this is a quick 2 day trip.

Our MO:
Wingman and I are mid 30's and our routine is to pick up chicas in their early 20's go up to the room have a few drinks together a little grinding and when things get comfy we get to round one and have the chicas take us to their fav clubs and then food (anything we can find). Usually the girls come back to the room with us for rounds 2, 3 and maybe even 4. If the girls dont come back with us we find replacements at HDR. Rinse, lather, repeat for the duration of our trip.

We usually buy Flor de Cana 7 yrs or higher (I am picky) for us and some vodka and Patron (flavor of the month) for the girls from the Duty Free store at SJO; mixers are from the store across HDR. We hardly ever drink at the bar, other than beers when scouting for talent, as I prefer to make my drinks exactly the way I like them (spoiler alert: I am picky about my booze).

Given this MO, I know either of the balcony rooms at Castillo or Amistad would work. So here are my questions:

1. Castillo is pricier but newer than Amistad, so which would be closer to the action/taxis/ and which would the chicas prefer over someone taking them back to a place like HDR or somesuch?
2. Does Castillo or Amistad by chance have a 2 bed room option with any of the suites?
3. Do they have Flor de Cana 7 years in their all inclusive plan? and do they have club soda. For the love of me I have not figured out how to say Club Soda in Spanish (I have heard it called agua con gas or agua con burbujas) cause they all look at me funny when I say Club Soda as it is said in Spanish.
4. How does the all inclusive plan work if/when we dine with the Chicas? Is it a la carte? is it expensive?
5. Do they have room service? appetizers/finger food? in the all inclusive plan. As I imagine we would be drinking in the Patio or Balcony, so it would be nice to have something other than chips.

Sorry for the long email, but I felt it necessary to provide as much info to get the best possible recommendations.

The chicas don't give a shit. They'll Phuck at the Hotel Asia. Both La Amistad and Castillo are equi-distant to whatever.

No. If you mean two actual bedrooms off a common area - each with their own bathroom.

Yes and yes.

Girls order off the menu unless you add them to the all-inclusive. For what you get it's no more expensive than any other non-soda.

You can take food to your room. They have appetizers. Ask management what their policy is on that as obvio a guest could order two meals or a bunch of drinks and say that it was for him then take it to the room and share it. The all-inclusive is for the guest not the guest's guest.

The penthouse at the SL has a second bed in the loft. I'm not sure how private it is. Zona II has a room (Freddie's Place) that has a second room off the main room with the main bed but anyone staying in that room is going to walk through the main room right past whoever doing whatever on their way to the bathroom. The family suite at the Hotel Grano del Oro does (two rooms with connecting bath - but that hotel isn't going to let you traipse in and out with multiple HDR chicas.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:00 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

RD82 wrote:

either are a good choice... chicas dont care... location is easy for both

no, but the Castillo PHs connect at the balconies... and the top floor PH (312) at Amistads can connect with a small queen room (313)...

not sure about the rum, but you can bring your bottle to the bar and bartender will pour... club soda is called "Club Soda"

you just pay for what they order, square up tab at the end of the meal...prices are decent, not tico, not tourist ripp off.... menu is on the amistad or castllo websites

no room service, but you can order and bring u to your room... just pay for whats the girls order

Taormina has hotel rooms that can share a common area, Penthouse at the Sports man has 2 br , there is also a suite at SL that has a second BR, but the main bed is in the common area... zona 2 has suites with a separate BR also

my MO is similar to yours and ive tried all the hotels... i usually get a PH at amistad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:59 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thanks for the replies MM3 and Col Ingus!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:18 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hi Bep, thanks for the info. So when booking the room with LA, which PH should I ask for and will I be asking to book the second room next to it or is that room part of the PH?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:46 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

RD82
I disagree with what MM3 said about girls not caring about the place they phuck. I have 3 go to hotels, Hilton Garden Inn La Sabana, Sheraton Escazu and Residnce Inn Escazu. I can tell you from 5 years experience they enjoy being treated to a nice hotel and go above and beyond to show you there appreciation. The word clock watcher never happens in fact your 1 hour turns to 3 or more and you end up having to gently push them out the front door. I prefer to spend a few extra dollars and have nice bedding and a room that doesn't smell like smoke, and my return on investment is well worth the extra money. Just another guys opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:26 am 

305miami wrote:
RD82
I have 3 go to hotels, Hilton Garden Inn La Sabana, Sheraton Escazu and Residnce Inn Escazu.

Do these hotels charge a guest fee? If so, how much?

Mi novia and I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn La Sabana - one time for a week - but I registered her at reservation and check-in and we were together the whole time (security hassled her once but she showed her key).

Do you give the chica's taxi money? One girl told me La Sabana wasn't worth it unless it was TLN.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:41 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Sheraton is the most difficult of the 3 to navigate with a local guest. Worst case scenario $75.00 guest fee. I have stayed over 15 times and been charged the fee twice. And both times it was during my first 5 visits.

Hilton Garden Inn, never charged due to the fact I have always checked in with a guest (also only 4 stays). However I always bring a different girl back to the room after my initial contact with the front desk. So im not sure what the fee would be.

Residence Inn has never been an issue, (10 plus stays) but once again during my initial check-in i have my guest with me.

I have on many occasions had the girl go home and change into more casual and less revealing clothes before we head to the hotel. Its funny, HDR will not allow a girl to enter the property wearing a pair of Nikes however its exactly what I have the girls wear entering the hotels in the afternoon. The way the girl dresses is a huge factor in the ability to enter the hotels without any issues.

As far as taxi money I send them home using my Uber account.
As I stated in my earlier post, most if not all the girls enjoy a nice hotel so to me its worth it if they stay an additional 2-3 hours at there normal rate. And btw I have had numerous girls stay the night for no additional money. Its amazing how far treating a girl with the proper respect, a nice hotel and meal will get you. Again just my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:58 pm 

305 is a baller lol
i'm the opposite of a cheap charlie but hey teho