www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:35 am 
Site Admin

25% off each and every room when paying final bill in cash, 20% off with credit card
Plus a free hot Breakfast each morning!
June 1st through August 28th
Book Online and Use Promotion Code SUMSP16

CRT VIP Members receive 25% off each and every room when paying final bill in cash, or 20% off with final payment by credit card, plus a free hot Breakfast each morning! All new and existing reservations from June 1st until August 28th 2016 with a minimum stay of four consecutive nights will receive this seasonal CRT VIP discount, only when booked directly through www.sportsmenscr.com.

Online booking and credit card deposit are required. Use promotion code SUMSP16 and make your reservation on the sportsmenscr.com website to receive the discount. Offer is not available for guests who book through a third party website or travel agent. Guests must present their valid, unexpired CRT VIP membership card at check-in.

http://www.sportsmenscr.com/rooms/

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:12 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Bill: Have you ever thought about doing a "Weekend Warrior" special ? I am a Thursday -Sunday guy and I think a number of others are too. It may be useful on weekends where your advanced bookings are lagging.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:48 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Does this special apply for those who already have a reservation during this time period?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:32 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Jetsetter747 wrote:
Does this special apply for those who already have a reservation during this time period?

All new and existing reservations from June 1st until August 28th 2016 with a minimum stay of four consecutive nights will receive this seasonal CRT VIP discount,

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:56 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

looks like I need to hone my reading skills! A pretty good special, I must say. I already have 6 days reserved in July and am thinking of adding a few more.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:13 am 

Loco Mike wrote:
Bill: Have you ever thought about doing a "Weekend Warrior" special ? I am a Thursday -Sunday guy and I think a number of others are too. It may be useful on weekends where your advanced bookings are lagging.

Hey Loco Mike,

Thank you Mike. I will definitely consider something like what you suggest in the future for a different type of special....
I would like to point out that during this "Summer Special" there are 13 weekends that would fall into this special.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:47 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Bill,

I booked the "Leon" room about an hour ago for the 16-21 of June, and put in the notes section that I'm a CRT VIP Member, do you need anything else for the 25% discount on my current reservation? I will be paying the final bill in cash.

ILGI

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:19 pm 

ilgi2004 wrote:
Bill,

I booked the "Leon" room about an hour ago for the 16-21 of June, and put in the notes section that I'm a CRT VIP Member, do you need anything else for the 25% discount on my current reservation? I will be paying the final bill in cash.

ILGI

Hello ILGI,

Just present your valid CRT VIP card when you check-in on the 16th at our reception desk.

See you soon!
Bill

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:57 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

l

Last edited by Skyxchef on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:23 am 

Hi Skyxchef,

Yes the 10% off of all rooms and 10% off food and beverages with showing a valid CRT VIP card to staff.
Thanks,
Bill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:56 pm 

Just make sure you have your card. My card was in my luggage which was lost by Southwest Airlines so I was denied the discount. The lady at the desk said the moniter would be here at 8am the next morning and look up whether I was VIP but I had to leave for the airport at 6am so tough luck.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:51 pm 

Hank wrote:
Just make sure you have your card. My card was in my luggage which was lost by Southwest Airlines so I was denied the discount. The lady at the desk said the moniter would be here at 8am the next morning and look up whether I was VIP but I had to leave for the airport at 6am so tough luck.

Yes it is necessary or certainly best to have your CRT VIP card handy when requesting or paying for services at Sportsmens Lodge...Hank please look me up next time you are around so we can discuss this.
Thanks,
Bill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:13 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Loco Mike wrote:

Weekend Warrior? Please Loco Mike, don't use that term. Every time I hear or read that term Weekend Warrior, I think of the changes that's occurring in Sosua and the Weekend Warriors are one the main reason for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:24 am 

Bill,

A question. Are you going to be running the "Green Season" special as before through October and November? Just curious. I already have my reservation.

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:45 pm 

Harddrive43228 wrote:
Bill,

A question. Are you going to be running the "Green Season" special as before through October and November? Just curious. I already have my reservation.

Thanks

Hello Harddrive,
Thank you for asking... Just as last at this time year our advance reservations are running extremely high. Therefore there will be no "Green Season Special" offered in 2016. As you know we just had this "Summer Special" that expires on September 1st.
I can say as like last year we will look at advance reservations for December 2016 and and announce whether we might once again offer a "Bowl Season Special".
Thanks,
Bill