PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:03 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

anybody know when the del rey sportsmens taormina open

Post subject: Re: del rey
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:36 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

provise wrote:
anybody know when the del rey sportsmens taormina open

Del rey probably never for what you're thinking. And others shut down by Covid restrictions. And you can't get there anyway (to Costa Rica).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:28 pm 

are you a good swimmer?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:01 am 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
If have enough time, luck, skill, fuel and right aircraft could literally fly in under the radar landing at some clandestine airstrip on the NE coast. Then work your way down to San Jose!

Seriously wondering if this is happening at all? Worse thing they send you back, not like carrying drugs or guns.

Then private air charters, corporate jets etc. Wondering if they can come in under strictly 'business' intentions?

I have funds in the U.S. for some local action but not caring to risk COVID or p-tution bust or $400 for puta to ask I finished yet? Also I live near Tx-MEX border but again worried about catching COVID from a chica, however I hear there opportunities abound if know how to obtain. TJ too!

Glass half full concept we could be half way through worst of the pandemic if a decent vaccine pushed in early 2021!

Not really missing C.R. other than cooler fresher weather compared to TX heat. Will be 104 in Dallas today but next week a cool down and less heat as summer winds down.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:00 pm 

Puro Party wrote:
If have enough time, luck, skill, fuel and right aircraft could literally fly in under the radar landing at some clandestine airstrip on the NE coast. Then work your way down to San Jose!

Seriously wondering if this is happening at all? Worse thing they send you back, not like carrying drugs or guns.

Then private air charters, corporate jets etc. Wondering if they can come in under strictly 'business' intentions?

I have funds in the U.S. for some local action but not caring to risk COVID or p-tution bust or $400 for puta to ask I finished yet? Also I live near Tx-MEX border but again worried about catching COVID from a chica, however I hear there opportunities abound if know how to obtain. TJ too!

Glass half full concept we could be half way through worst of the pandemic if a decent vaccine pushed in early 2021!

Not really missing C.R. other than cooler fresher weather compared to TX heat. Will be 104 in Dallas today but next week a cool down and less heat as summer winds down.

Or simpler... fly to Canada, quarantine for 2 weeks, get the test, etc. and get on the flight to Costa Rica.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:16 pm 

Zeos wrote:
Puro Party wrote:

Or simpler... fly to Canada, quarantine for 2 weeks, get the test, etc. and get on the flight to Costa Rica.

Air Canada cancelled all flights until October. Also the last 2 days CR reported over 800 new cases. Still running about 10 dead grannies a day. But the weather is cooler and nights are quiet.

For those that know The Monastery restaurant, it has turned in its business license (along with > 700 businesses) signaling permanent suspension of business.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:42 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The Canucks aren't allowing tourist gringos past their border right now anyway

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:15 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Sportsman Lodge seems to be open on Oct 15. Also I think certain states are allowed to fly into CR but there is still a mandatory quarantine when you get here.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:52 pm 

If you can get to Panama I can explain how to enter Costa Rica quickly, without going thru customs, but you are at risk if you get stopped by the authorities once inside Costa Rica.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:36 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
If you can get to Panama I can explain how to enter Costa Rica quickly, without going thru customs, but you are at risk if you get stopped by the authorities once inside Costa Rica.

Could be suspicious if you are walking through the Gulch covered with jellyfish stings and seaweed in your hair.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:50 pm 

Lol, actually much easier than that and dry. If you had to enter or escape from Costa Rica and did not care about clearing customs it is really simple to do.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:46 pm 

I take heart in the glimmer of hope that Pops mentioned, a rumor that while the Del Rey may be the new family hotel :D Imperial Palace, but the Key Largo may be open with chicas.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:35 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:

Nice. Paso Canoas, or Sixaola?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:15 am 

Paso Canoas