www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

Please join us at the Sportsmens Lodge on Saturday, July 23 from 7:00 pm until closing for the big party. Expect dancing and lots of lady friends. No gifts will be accepted by the birthday boy. However, please join us and share the birthday cheer with our CRT Pals and Gals.

DJ with Latin, 70s and 80s music
Mariachi Band
Huge Cake and Drink Specials

The Sportsmens Lodge Summer Special is still in full swing. CRT VIP members can receive up to 25 percent off on hotel rooms at the lodge. Please see the announcement for promotion details.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=48933

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:54 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Big 60th Birthday Bash for CRT VIP Celebrity SinCity at Sportsmens Lodge

What; Randy aka SinCity 60th Birthday Celebration
Where; Sportsmens Lodge
When; Saturday, July 23rd 7:00pm till closing

Come enjoy our DJ with Latino plus 70`s & 80`s music, Mariachi Band, Huge cake and drink specials starting at 7:00pm party goes on till closing. Lots of dancing and happy lady friends. No gifts accepted by SinCity, however if you can come and join us and share all the birthday cheer with our CRT Pals & Gals!

It starts at 7:00 pm, the girls will know this and will be at Sportsmens for the ALL-night fiesta.
This will be another Great party for ALL!

Please join us and enjoy!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:37 pm 

Turning 60 sure makes a guy feel old, but hey, they say 60 is the new 40 & the 1 place in the world I really feel young is at the Sportsmens Lodge. Celebrating at the SL with my CRT amigos, the great SL staff, and those wonderful lady friends of all of us will be a great night of fun. So if you're around town, please come over, have some cake, party it up, wish me a happy b-day, and make some new friends! Looking forward to the fiesta and seeing you all there!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:04 am 

Gentlemen,

We have been passing notices out at the door to the ladies in Spanish this week reminding them of this incredibly big event Saturday Night...We should have a nicely mixed crowd for Sincity`s party. Come and join us! Nice drink specials too!!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.