www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:49 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

once again I am playing Devil's Advocate here, but I actually miss being married. The nagging thing never got to me ... I am a big boy and know how to deal with it.

The real gist of the miss, is the companionship. I hate the lonelieness, and even with the number of trips I've made in 2 years, it is a sad replacement.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:18 pm 

How you feel after the "dust" settles will depend, in large measure, on whether you were the dumpEE or the dumpOR.

Remember, it's better to BE single than to wish you were.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:37 pm 

Rac wrote:
How you feel after the "dust" settles will depend, in large measure, on whether you were the dumpEE or the dumpOR.

Remember, it's better to BE single than to wish you were.

I was the dumpOR, but decided quickly to keep it civil and not waste energy on drama. I was lucky to be married to a chic that was more logical and calculating than most, and had no desire for drama or public shaming either. We used no attorney and went in with full agreements in writing. Even worked out K*D care plans that the judge just signed off on.

We still hate each others' guts, but we can deal with each other sin dramas.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:35 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

No women is going to get married unless they know they can control the guy. When they say "oh I found Mr. right" it usually means they found a guy with a good income they know they can control, having him slowly take on more of her responsibility so she can start kicking back, that's why they love you to wash dishes, etc. But they have to stay on top of it, keep you always on your feet so to speak, that's what all the nagging and arguing is all about, maintaining control. It gets complicated and there are many different variations and techniques, but basically that's the general idea.

There are a lot of guys I know that don't mind this arrangement, it gives them a purpose in life to work hard for their wife and family, for some it provides the ultimate meaning of life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:52 pm 

WOW :!: :!:

For all these years, I thought that women married for love. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:06 am 

Rac wrote:

Yeah ... lots of bruised egos here ... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:52 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Jackal wrote:
No women is going to get married unless they know they can control the guy. When they say "oh I found Mr. right" it usually means they found a guy with a good income they know they can control, having him slowly take on more of her responsibility so she can start kicking back, that's why they love you to wash dishes, etc. But they have to stay on top of it, keep you always on your feet so to speak, that's what all the nagging and arguing is all about, maintaining control. It gets complicated and there are many different variations and techniques, but basically that's the general idea.

There are a lot of guys I know that don't mind this arrangement, it gives them a purpose in life to work hard for their wife and family, for some it provides the ultimate meaning of life.

Great post! So True. Since my divorce about 15 yrs ago, I have noticed this exact scenario over and over again!
One fiance even admitted that she didn't want to be working after age 40!! Of course, I had to continue working. That & several other red flags made my decision to call it off. She's now over 200# (a sweet little 105# when we met) & looks nasty as can be! They all want to move in to my house on the golf course, quit work & get fat!
I'm so thankful that I discovered the CR!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:29 pm 

I am currently married to my second wife, a Tica, 35 years younger than myself. We have had a nine year relationship. I love her but I am not infatuated with her. I do not need her to complete me. I do not need her to make me happy. I can replace her tomorrow with a younger model if I choose. She does not control me and I do not control her. The need to control someone is insecurity. Putting up with relationships that you don't enjoy because you are afraid that being alone is worse than what you are enduring is insecurity. A great thing about Costa Rica is it gives you a chance to study relationships. Women seek security. Men seek sex and companionship. To women it is always about the money. Can you provide for her and her Ch*ldren. Smart women have learned that they can use sex as a powerful tool to control men. In the states the legal system assists them in controlling men once they have Ch*ldren or get married. The legal system helps them here too but it is much more limited than in the states. Sex and companionship here in Costa Rica are just a few dollars away.

For you guys who would never marry a former working girl, I look at it this way. They are all working girls. They all go into a relationship with the idea of what's in it for me. We do the same thing. What does she have that I want? I never chased one because I thought she was smart, could be an asset working on the farm, or would be able to have lots of healthy K*ds. I usually chase them because they have legs just the way I like them (feet on one end, pu*sy on the other).

If you are in a relationship that you have doubts that you enjoy or you have no relationship and would like to experience one, come on down. You do not have to be rich here to be attractive to women. If you are here, they estimate that you are a better catch than the average Tico. Age, looks, social skills go out the window here. You automatically have something many of them value, the ability to marry them and take them to the states. For most men in the states, meeting women they find attractive, who also find them attractive is not an easy thing. The women I find attractive are usually 30 or 40 years younger than myself. That is socially not acceptable in the states. Women think the same way sexually but sex is not what determines their relationships. They seek security. Can you provide for them as well as daddy or better than the first two or three husbands. Since daddy and husbands are no where to be found here, it is easy to compete.

My advise is to really examine your relationship. Are you just two people living together? Do you really like her for what she is? You will always find things about someone you are living with that you don't like. Are the positive things greater than the negative? Are you afraid of loosing the sex? Is the sex really that great? Have you been with enough women to really know? Picture yourself with this person thirty years from now. Are you afraid of the financial hit you will take to get out of the relationship? Are Ch*ldren involved? Do you put up with the relationship because of them? If fighting openly in front of them because you are both unhappy is occurring they may be better off if you split up. Many guys that I know who come down here do it with their wives' knowledge of what goes on. They don't rub it in their faces but it is a way that the guys are able to get stress relief while maintaining their stateside relationships. It comes down to what works best for you. You never know if you don't try.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:49 pm 

Zunbake3 wrote:
Whitecat, do you know if that Privado on Junin in Recoleta is still open, and if so did you go and sample?

I do know which one you mean. Close to the Recoleta Mall. I am staying about a block from there . I never did get a chance to get there. I had so many other stops. Enjoying the weather in the 80's.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:53 pm 

Devo wrote:
Whitecat wrote:
I'm in Argentina now. This morning I banged a 4'11", 20 y.o. babe in the ass for about $45.00...........Now, I was married for 27 years. I finally got out of it. Talking to a best friend one time he asked me why I broke up. I said she nagged too much. He asked "about what?"...........My true answer was "I don't know!" Thank God for Costa Rica, Colombia, and Argentina!

Whitecat what are the chances of a Argentina trip report? I would like to do a Ecuador/Paraguay/Argentina trip this year.

Devo

Zunbake3....I would post a report on this Paradise but it would draw so much BS from others that would say this is a CR board. But if you need info just send me a msg.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:14 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Rac wrote:

I've tried to be considerate and fair with people over the years, I've generally been described by others as a "nice guy" so you can just imagine how bad I've been phucked around by women. Bruised ego, mine is black and blue.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:50 pm 

Fair enough Whitecat. Enjoy the great city of BA!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:27 am 

Jackal wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:
Rac wrote:

I've tried to be considerate and fair with people over the years, I've generally been described by others as a "nice guy" so you can just imagine how bad I've been phucked around by women. Bruised ego, mine is black and blue.

I hear ya, brother.

But ya had fun though ... didn'tcha?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:07 pm 

IMO, the problem in America with relationships is that many/most American men have given up their balls. You do not see this type of treatment by women, to their men, in other parts of the world. This is not about being a dick, or hurtful, it is about being a strong man. That is what a woman craves. Since my ex did not get it from me, she went looking for it outside our marriage.

When we were dating I could have cared less about her staying, or going. I was having s*x 2-3 times a day. She couldn't get enough of me, and was at my beck and call. She gets preggo and after 15 years of dating I say that we should probably be married. She says no, until we see a shrink to deal with MY problems. My first mistake, I agree. After a few sessions the shrink tells her that, "He is one of the most honest people that I have ever talked to, if you do not like him do not marry him." She decides to go ahead a marry, my second mistake.

We have our first girl after three months of marriage. I go from a champion womanizer, to a doting father. I cook, I clean, I take care of my daughter from birth, alone, (she is a nurse practioner) 3 days a week. The other four days I am greatly involved in the family unit. It was great. Now that I have changed, so has she. She now sees me as weak, and the bitching starts. She gladly takes my balls that I have given up. She does not know what to do with them though, while she has gladly accepted them, she does not like it.

I hung on for another eight years, watching her get dressed for her dates, etc. I was staying for the girls. She finally does not come home one night. I'm calling hospitals, and the police. The one policeman says, "We have nothing on her, she is probably with another man". It would have been a real kick in the nuts, if I had not given them away.

So I find out she is seeing a Doctor at the hospital where she works. Now we have to go to another shrink to "save" our marriage. After a few sessions the shrink (a woman) tells me that, "I can see the changes that have made, if you only make a few more it would be wonderful". I immediately think, phuck that I have made positive changes, and she has made negative changes, and I HAVE TO CHANGE. I stood up and said, "Phuck both of you I am done".

We were in separate cars, so meeting back at the house I told her a couple of things. First I planned on going outside her hospital with a picket sign saying doctor (insert name) has been having sex with my wife, how many other of you are having sex with him also. Next I told her the I was going to break all his fingers, and since he was a surgeon he may never work again, and she could support him. I would plead simple assault and be out of jail before he was out of the casts. She kind of freaked out, believing I would really do it. She decided that it would be better for all for us to go through mediation for the divorce, which we did.

If you are still reading this shitty story, the moral is, "If I had not given my balls away, none of this would have happened. I belong to a group, Project Mankind, where I have seen hundreds of men reclaim their balls. It is amazing for them, and during the re-introduction ceremony, it is amazing how thankful the women are that their man has re-claimed his balls.

Start to use the Power of Now, for that is all there is in time. Dwelling on the past serves no purpose. Projecting into the future is just my ego wanting something. If you are not thinking the highest though for self, change that thought immediately. Make this second in your life the best second of your life, and also the next. It is all we have.

Health & happiness to all..................

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:50 pm 

Awesome story & Post Santas Bro. Makes me want to call my ex back & tell her Ph**k u Biotch. You have 16 Payments (She calls them Ch*ld Support) left & i'm done with you!!! Now I'm getting pissed off so I better quit typing & have another beer!