www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:07 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Lehoi wrote:
Enquiring minds want to know. Just a read on a recent thread about chicas giving BBBJs for taxi drivers in lieu of colones. Am pretty new to all of this. Is this a normal thing, a sometime thing, an often-as-not thing, or an urban legend?

I have noticed that, especially in the morning after a tln, some girls call their own special taxi driver to pick them up. And usually it's pretty early in the morning. The only thing that irks me about this, if it true, is that after having had to negotiate a BBBJ or CIM myself, and hearing "I don't like the taste of leche," etc., and then thinking this chica is going from "I don't like the taste" to me to paying for a taxi ride with a BBBJ makes me a little crazy! :lol:

Anyone know, from the mouth of babes :D :D , about this? Before I read the post in the thread, chicas paying for taxi service with a bj was something I sort of suspected. While they may not always have money for a taxi fare, they always have a mouth! So while forgetting about my lack of prowess in always scoring a CIM or a BBBJ, what gives? Enquiring minds want to know.

i asked about it once and the chica told me that most girls keep a set trustable driver in their phone mainly for reliability and a sense of security... they consider the cabbie their "friend" and sometimes they might ask for a bj once in a while, or like you thought the chica is short on cash and barters services....

as far as the BBBJ, i can only assume that at one time all BJs were uncovered.. then for one reason or another condoms started being used... when customers began to demand BBBJs somme savy chicas began to upsell uncovered... basic market pricing...
fast foward to 2015 and with media, sex ed, advie from vet chicas etc newer chicas defer to the covered bj by default.

ive also found the opposite where a chica hates sucking on a condom...

as far as CIM, its like blowjobs in general.... the girl doesnt get any "physical" pleasure so to say, but... if a girl is the type that derives pleasure from turning on a guy, the more the girl knows it turns you on, the more it turns her on and she becomes a C*m guzzler for you... for others it may be toys.. anal.. water sports or Alaskan pipelines :mrgreen: lol...

its all about how you communcate it to her... this is the main aspect i love about the HDR/SL/cocal/z2 scene... you are able to mingle and get a vibe from the chica as you interact to see if she is a giver...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:54 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

The trust of not being raped is a big part of it, also these guys are usually piratas so that is what they do for a living. The cost is another part of it. My fiances pirata only charges 10,000 colones to go from the gulch to Heredia, if I was to use a red cab that price with the meter is over 20,000. The only issue with that is if they are busy with other fares you are waiting so most people have a few trusted drivers. I know one of the ex working girls at Zona 2 used to be out of money frequently, so the pirata would extend her credit for a short time knowing she could always work it off if she did not pay, but I never heard of her giving him sex to pay the bill. I am sure it happens but most of the taxistas need the money more than the blowjob.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:12 pm 

I am the one that posted the comment about them giving the taxista BBBJs (or at least BJs). As for my source of info--Over the last 21 years I have known many chicas here and have been friends with many of them. Many have admitted occasionally (some even "often") giving the driver oral sex when short on money. Others will even let the fare build up and trade for full service. One other factor, many of the so called "favorite" and "trusted" taxistas that they insist on calling are actually their live-in Novio or husband. Estimates from many different sources over the years have consistently said that around 70% of the "working" chicas here are married or living with a novio!!! Many more of the chicas I have gotten to know well have had a husband or live-in than have not!!

A friend had an apartment on the 3rd floor of a building that all, or many, of the taxis leaving the REY and heading north went by. From his balcony we could see directly into the taxi especially when they had to stop for the traffic light. More than once we saw the chica's head buried in the drivers crotch!!!

One of my long time regulars who I know is living with her BF recently arrived for her "date" with me about 25 minutes late (she was suppose to be here at 9AM, and she did call to tell me she was going to be late). We have been seeing each other for over 10 years and she knows I don't care nor have a problem with what the does. She apologized and said: "My damn BF wanted sex this morning and I was late for my appointment (7:30AM) with John (I know him and it really is his real name). Then my taxi driver wanted a BBBJ on the way to your place and (quote in English) the son of a bitch came in my mouth!! I need to brush my teeth before we kiss!!!" YEP, that was for damn sure!!! And I handed her the tooth brush, paste and mouth wash that she keeps at my place!!! I also handed her a towel so she could shower!!! :roll: :wink: :P

Oh, and for the guys who don't want to believe this type of thing happens all the time with HDR chicas-THIS CHICA IS A WELL KNOWN AND POPULAR HDR/SL "CIEN" CHICA!!! And NO, I do not pay her "cien" and never have!!! And when she left my place, after "mucho sexo" (well as much as this old fart can give her :roll: :cry: ) and lunch, she was going to the HDR to work!!!! She arrived at the HDR about 1:30pm freshly showered with fresh make-up and perfume!! And she had already had sex with her BF and two customers and had given her driver a BBBJ CIM!!!!! Looks can often be deceiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:26 pm 

Too funny BB. I do not doubt that story at all, nor does it surprise me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:15 pm 

BangBang57 wrote:
And when she left my place, after "mucho sexo" (well as much as this old fart can give her :roll: :cry: ) and lunch, she was going to the HDR to work!!!! She arrived at the HDR about 1:30pm freshly showered with fresh make-up and perfume!! And she had already had sex with her BF and two customers and had given her driver a BBBJ CIM!!!!! Looks can often be deceiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Yatzie quickly pulled her for cien plus propina and taxi :P

But here's a thought... if the mucho sexo from the old fart is only 50 - 100 strokes while ol Studley Yutzie can last a few thousand strokes... in reality who's gettin the better deal? :idea: :?:

Kinda puts a new twist on Your Mileage May Vary 8) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:10 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
I am the one that posted the comment about them giving the taxista BBBJs (or at least BJs). As for my source of info--Over the last 21 years I have known many chicas here and have been friends with many of them. Many have admitted occasionally (some even "often") giving the driver oral sex when short on money. Others will even let the fare build up and trade for full service.

Oh, and for the guys who don't want to believe this type of thing happens all the time with HDR chicas-THIS CHICA IS A WELL KNOWN AND POPULAR HDR/SL "CIEN" CHICA!!!

I'll second what BB57 stated. It definitely occurs more often than people realize. It's sort of like the barter system :)

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile, and the rest of us are phucked until we can put our acts together; not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely"...Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:11 am 

it happens occasionally (statistically insignificant), but mostly urban legend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:37 am 
Lots of urban legends here in CR. My favorite is that there are 7 women for every man in CR. Funny that otherwise normal people swear up and down that this is true. They say someone told them or a tica told them etc...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:02 pm 

Very good PR, I need to take up the stroke differential with my CPA for depreciation purposes, YO!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:28 pm 

Yep, when you look at it PR's way, I AM THE ONE OVER PAYING!! :evil: :roll: :oops: Damn, going to have to re-negotiate with my regulars!!!!!!!!!!!! NAW!! Their having to touch my old fat body is reason enough for paying more per stroke!!!! :| :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:04 pm 

A wise man once said - - - - enjoy the show that's on the stage, but don't EVER look behind the curtain. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:51 pm 

Lehoi wrote:
Thanks for the input.

When I first moved here, I tended to idiotically fall for those chicas who presented themselves as novices and alone. Not one, so they said, had a boyfriend or a husband. All had K*ds, but the papá was not in the picture, in fact, they had no idea where he was. And he certainly didn't contribute any money toward the K*D.

After a while of viewing WhatsApp pictures and statuses, it seems like 85% of the working chicas have young Tico boyfriends with tats and turned-around caps worn high on the head. I saw one of my used-to-be regulars at SL a week ago. She asked why I hadn't contacted her. I said I've seen the profile picture of your hefty boyfriend on WhatsApp, and I didn't want to die in Costa Rica. Oh, she said, he's not my boyfriend anymore. If I'm here at SL, then I don't have a boyfriend. A few days later, I looked at her WhatsApp profile pix, and there was a picture of the same boyfriend and also a picture of a sonogram showing the very tiny baby-to-be.

Another girl, when I asked about the boyfriend in her WhatsApp profile said, he's just a friend. Another chica was married and had a K*D, but still was looking for work at the Gulch hotels. Other working chicas I have known may not have boyfriends in their profile pix, but suddenly in the status reports they will be all upset and sad about a boyfriend that had left them.

One working chica I knew had two K*ds by same papá, and she showed me pictures of another K*D with the same daddy but a different mommy. She was proud that her toddler son favored the toddler son of the other woman. Another chica, non-working, said she believed about 80% of the couples in CR cheated on one another.

Who knows, but with all the lovers, boyfriends, husbands, clients besides me :cry: and taxi drivers, it seems like a lot of leche flows in CR! Better to get used to it!! The girls don't seem to mind! Why should I? :shock: :lol:

Lehoi,

I am intrigued by what you refer to as WhatsApp pictures, profile and status. I am a user of WhatsApp and, other than the status options (available, busy, at the movies...etc.) and the little picture that appears with your name (which is optional to have or not to have shown) I do not know of any additional information that could be gathered during a chat with a user. The way you describe the information gleaned from WhatsApp, it almost sounds like Facebook to me.

Could you please enlighten me on what you are referring to in more detail? Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:32 pm 

truth is a good chulo doesn't care where she gets her money as long as it keeps coming in

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:50 pm 

Lehoi wrote:
WhatsApp for Samsung and iPhone displays a small thumbnail-like profile picture, which is usually either a picture of the face of the person or display or some pithy or clever saying. You click on the picture and it fills the screen. Often the girls will have a composite picture made up of a pix of two or three small pictures (of baby or boyfriend or the girl and boyfriend together) together in place of a full face shot.

The default status is "I'm Using WhatsApp." I think the status is supposed to indicate your relationship status. But you can change that to a sentence or two with or without a string of emojis. Example, Happy: "Estoy muy feliz! :D :D :D." One current status is for the end of a relationship: "Era, Fue, Pasó, The End" (It was, It went away. It happened...) with the emoji of two bare feet, which I think means "walking away" or "leaving." Her profile pix is of her looking devastated. Another status I've seen a few times is a report on how many years the couple has been together and how veerrryyy happy they are.

The WhatsApp app might be different for every brand or model of phone. I don't know. The statuses seem to be very mercurial, changing often. Things are rather loosey-goosey regarding love and leche in CR. Maybe not all socio-economic classes. My experience with WhatsApp is mainly with working girls.

Thanks for your detailed explanation, Lehoi. I will check these features on my WhatsApp contacts!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:03 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Lehoi wrote:
Enquiring minds want to know. Just a read on a recent thread about chicas giving BBBJs for taxi drivers in lieu of colones. Am pretty new to all of this. Is this a normal thing, a sometime thing, an often-as-not thing, or an urban legend?

I have noticed that, especially in the morning after a tln, some girls call their own special taxi driver to pick them up. And usually it's pretty early in the morning. The only thing that irks me about this, if it true, is that after having had to negotiate a BBBJ or CIM myself, and hearing "I don't like the taste of leche," etc., and then thinking this chica is going from "I don't like the taste" to me to paying for a taxi ride with a BBBJ makes me a little crazy! :lol:

Anyone know, from the mouth of babes :D :D , about this? Before I read the post in the thread, chicas paying for taxi service with a bj was something I sort of suspected. While they may not always have money for a taxi fare, they always have a mouth! So while forgetting about my lack of prowess in always scoring a CIM or a BBBJ, what gives? Enquiring minds want to know.

Very possibly husband,boyfriend, brother,or a cousin.