www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:09 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Netgems wrote:
Is there any ex pats reading this thread living on 2.5K or less in CR per month and can opine? In 2007 thru 2009 I got destroyed by the housing bubble and my fat paycheck from Lehman Brothers, my LB stock went bye-bye and my real estate went underwater. I was devastated but answered an ad for people with finance backgrounds to run an internet gambling site in Costa Rica. I came down knowing I would eventually return to the USA, and lived somewhat comfortably for two years on a paycheck that would vary from $1500 to $1800 per month, one or two chicca encounters per week and round trip flights to S Florida every 3 months.

I'm not sure if that's doable now... :cry:

I live on about $1300 a month and save the other $200-400 variable income I get in addition to that.
However I have a home so no rent to pay, just utilities. Currently have a girlfriend but plan to start mongering when I dump her, soon.

I think if one is willing to put mongering at a priority status and live frugally one can do it on $1300 a month if one is willing to live with a roommate or find/rent a cheap living space.

I also think if you look hard you can find ways to make some money on the internet. It's not easy but it's possible. DO BE VERY skeptical and don't spend money on scam businesses but in a year or two you can probably learn to make $500/month on the internet if you do your due diligence and try hard. ANYone can, imho. Don't ask me how, I won't tell you because my method isn't for "newbies". But newbies can make $ online, yes.

You will have to eat like a Tico (not a lot of meat, no imported foods), not drive a car (maybe a moto?), live in a non-luxurious place that's probably noisy and not in a fantastic neighborhood (if you want to be near San Jose), and not spend money going back to the USA very often.

That's the gist of it. I go back to the US maybe once a year and live a nice lifestyle. I could afford a night in San Jose with a $80 chick or one from Zona or ? or two from a cheaper massage parlor... maybe once a month or twice a month when I make some extra money online. Or save up and do 2 nights every 2 months...

I encourage you to set your priorities and if pu*sy is a high priority go for it! I think one can live here on $1300 a month if one is frugal as above. Figure $400 a month on rent, $75 on utilities including phone and net (I use prepaid phone and mobile wi fi for about $40 a month, then $25 elec. and $4 propane), $300 on food and alcohol...

I have a car and that's expensive. Without that you can get by on a lot less, especially if you use the bus.

So there you go, that gives you some idea of how one can live frugally. I almost never eat at restaurants, I stay home a lot and have friends over or go to their house, I don't travel much. If I wanted I could easily have at least one night in San Jose per month including a $55 hotel and 1-2 girls but negotiate them down to under $80!

One other thing you need to consider:

HERE you may well find a "regular" girl or woman to bang you so at least some of the time you don't have to pay. Girls here love it if you speak Spanish and they will go out with a guy 2-3 times as old as they are if you treat them nice, take them to a nice dinner or show etc (not expensive). Between serial dating and serial mongering, I think you could get by one one trip to the Del Rey/Zona/cheaper massage parlor per month. Or just skip the dating and learn to negotiate well at the Del Rey. Even last year I found some damned good pu*sy for $70! I believe I could do better if I tried! On an off night, the girls are often looking for whatever they can get!

Just my 2 cents. I hate to see people give up on their dream.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:16 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

what is your situation with the Caja or other health insurance and what is your residency status?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:53 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Thanks for the advice, guys. I currently am an insurance agent selling via phone to people who call in to my company. I am reviewing a couple companies that allow agents to work from home via internet and Skype,
if I can earn a paltry $700 to $1,000 per month I can live well on this amount plus my social security..I can respond to calls in the evening as I don't like to go out much at night anyway and can sell in states like California and Nevada so I could work late part time and do my pu*sy feasting mischief in the daytime. Wish me luck, I 'm comparing two companies now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:55 pm 

Flabuck wrote:
what is your situation with the Caja or other health insurance and what is your residency status?

I am still in S Fla but if I move to CR I will apply for residency and join c a j a.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:59 pm 

Flabuck wrote:

I see u in S Fla, I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, pm me if u r close and want to hook up, we can compare notes, I'm in touch with other S Fla members, we used to have annual meets, Phoenix, Rico, dwarf were some of the respected degenerates in attendance... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:53 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I was at the last one with Bash and PR , I brought the Imperial to the bar.
We need to plan another one.