www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:51 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I made this thread to find insightful opinions. Everyone's opinion will and should be respected. There is no right or wrong answer. Now, i would like to hear people's opinion on which do they like best and why. Nica, costa rican, or colombian. Ancedotes are encouraged.

Last edited by allday64 on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:30 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

The one that preforms best in my bed.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:52 am 

allday64 wrote:
Now, i would like to hear people's opinion on which do they like best and why. Nica, costa rican, or colombian. Try to limit your experiences to Costa Rica.

Really? So you are only interested in hearing about Colombian women in Costa Rica, as opposed to, say, " Colombian women " ??? What point does that limitation serve? You think that Colombians in Costa Rica are a perfect cross section of Colombians in their native country (or any other country in fact).

If you are going to limit such a comparison (which is stupid) then why not compare beach sand from around the world ... but only the sand found in Manuel Antonio!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:40 am 

It was the Colombian women I met in Costa Rica that piqued my initial interest in traveling to Colombia 9 years ago.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:46 am 

BlueDevil wrote:
It was the Colombian women I met in Costa Rica that piqued my initial interest in traveling to Colombia 9 years ago.

the Colombians there today wouldn't compare, methinks. All of the Colombianas I have met in CR lately have been more 'sharky' than the usual, yet it is different in MDE. So I think limiting the discussion only to hookers that one has met in CR is doing more to spread misinformation than otherwise.

Personally, I prefer Nicas, however, I have no idea if the Nicas back in their own country are any different. So if I only permit comments on Costa Rican Nicas, I learn nothing. I want to hear from guys that visit or stay in NIC, and what their opinions of the Nicas would be. THAT ... is useful.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:58 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
BlueDevil wrote:

the Colombians there today wouldn't compare, methinks. All of the Colombianas I have met in CR lately have been more 'sharky' than the usual, yet it is different in MDE. So I think limiting the discussion only to hookers that one has met in CR is doing more to spread misinformation than otherwise.

Personally, I prefer Nicas, however, I have no idea if the Nicas back in their own country are any different. So if I only permit comments on Costa Rican Nicas, I learn nothing. I want to hear from guys that visit or stay in NIC, and what their opinions of the Nicas would be. THAT ... is useful.

Most of the Colombianas I met back then were "sharkey" especially the ones I met at Blue Marlin. They were very good at their trade, but make no mistake about it, they were in Costa Rica to make money, before returning to Colombia. The Colombianas I met, and really enjoyed, were more low-key. Two worked at MPs (Kama Sutra & VIP II), and the third paisa I met at Blue Marlin during the afternoon. The two paisas from the MPs would make house calls at my hotel after they finished work. The girl from HDR remained a favorita for more than a year.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:02 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

BashfulDwarf wrote:
allday64 wrote:
Now, i would like to hear people's opinion on which do they like best and why. Nica, costa rican, or colombian. Try to limit your experiences to Costa Rica.

Really? So you are only interested in hearing about Colombian women in Costa Rica, as opposed to, say, " Colombian women " ??? What point does that limitation serve? You think that Colombians in Costa Rica are a perfect cross section of Colombians in their native country (or any other country in fact).

If you are going to limit such a comparison (which is stupid) then why not compare beach sand from around the world ... but only the sand found in Manuel Antonio!!!

Ok my friend I was trying to make this thread as relevant as possible to costa rica since this website is dedicated to costa rica . But if you want to talk about colombian women outside of costa rica then sure. Ill change my intial post. Now everyone can explain their favorite of the three.

Last edited by allday64 on Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:21 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

When in doubt...choose the Nica.

Ticas are great, but imho they (in general) lack the Nica work ethic.

Last ex-wife was Colombiana...will leave it at that.

Try to get further south and link up with the Paraguayas in Bs. Aires or Santiago de Chile. Serious they leave Nicas in the dust

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:50 pm 

Wait, I have to rank from 2007 on:

1. Colombiana
2. Tica
3. Nica

After 5 trips:

1. Tica
2. Nica
3. Colombiaa

After 10 Trips:

1. Nica
2. Colombiana
3. Tica

Oh shit forgot about:

1. Domenicas
2. Peruvian
3. Argentinian

Oh wait could this change every trip :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Another post said "in my bed", yep i'll stick to that, flavor of the moment. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:04 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Most of the non arguementative understand your question. It's the supermonger overanalyzer that likes arguing with everyone or name calling. Maybe we need a few more jail stories to make things more interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:06 am 

For the record for me it's hands down Nicas. Looks wise is Ukraine and Russia completely natural beauties.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:32 am 

Nicas, in my experience,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:20 am 

For pure hotness and beautiful vaginas. Ukrainian women are the best.

Latino women are well, Latino.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:04 pm 

In the world:

1. Colombianas...and specifically Calenas, then Bogotanas(also called rolas) - caution; although sweet & awesome in bed, they are very demanding on their men when in a relationship. I see this not just in my novias but especially with friends' spouses.
2. Nicas

Wait, did I forget Brazilians? Sex is a full time hobby for them.

Oh, I like Ticas but typically avoid them in CR, mostly b/c I am fascinated with the Nicas...and I think they are catching on b/c I have caught a few Ticas lying about being Nicas. And many will try to say they are Colombians as they have figured our preferences :shock: Too easy to bust them.

And I agree with previous posters, the Russian & Ukrainian women are super gorgeous, I do find them to be very cold. Great in bed yet cold or distanced in general. Hard to explain, really.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:13 pm 

Let me preface by saying I lived in Costa Rica full-time 2006-2007 and have traveled there many times both before and since. I also have been to Colombia about 20 times (Bogota, Cartagena, Manizales, Villavicencio and others) and to Nicaragua twice.

I would agree with another Poster that for pure beauty ... the Russians and Ukrainians are hard to beat (have dated non-pros from both). Many runway model types with stunning faces.

But since the question was about CR vs Nica vs Colombiana's ... no question ... Colombiana's ... specifically those from Medellin. Not even close.

Nicas and Ticas tend to be smaller, less voluptuous and have more Indian (native) features. Typically not as classy or educated. Rarely see a truly amazing body on a Nica or Tica while many Colombiana's are built like Jessica Rabbit ;-) The Nicas and the Ticas may be more friendly than the working-girl Colombianas, but that's about it as far as advantages.