www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:00 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

RoadMn295 wrote:
Netgems wrote:
Every 4 day trip I have 2 or 3 old favorites I hook up with, but I always enjoy 6 to 8 new ones, this trip I enjoyed several newbies but one was incredibly exceptional, I now added her to my list of favorites, I'll keep her email and became fb friends, so the cycle continues, I always advise guys who are obsessed with one chica to don't focus on her, find new meat, and all of a sudden a new one pushes her way into your favorite group and the others now have competition...

Zagly.

I do the same thing. However I will tend to "wife up" with one fav (tends to vary each trip...or not)...and do all that other stuff you said. *smiles*

However, I'm still learning myself, and learning mongering...so what I'm looking for tends to change over time.

And when I say "wife up" I am currently talking about seeing a girl for a multiple hour session more than once during my 5 day stay (generally 3 or 4 times if I can stand her). Each of those "wife up" days I'm bopping one or two additional chicas.

EXXXXCELENT !!! My 2 favorites both gave me 3 hour sessions last trip, both speak good English and it's like seeing old girlfriends to me! Neither has ever tried to take advantage of me and I harbor no illusions we will ever ''fall in love"...One of my fave's, I've been seeing her 10 years and she calls me every year on my birthday! When we leave each other we say "love you'' to each other as close friends who have known each other for a long time, but I don't get wimpy with her, this trip about 4 hours after our marital bliss encounter, I was pounding my other favorite !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:00 pm 

Whitecat wrote:
I've got my finger down my throat as I read this line of posts.

I don't need a finger, the retching is coming naturally :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The story (always the same except for a few minor details):

Old Phuck meets young whore in the gulch - falls for her, spends a lot of money, feelings get hurt - ignores the advice of my friend John given back in the 8th grade:

Never marry <fall for> a whore - she'll get so tired of your ugly C*ck, she'll be phucking other guys in 6 months

Whore chucks the old Phuck, leaving him a little poorer, but perhaps a little less stupid. No one ever said education was free!

The ones I just shake my head over are the ones who honestly believe "This time <or this one> is different"

Start by not looking for love in the gulch - it almost never works out!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:02 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Scuba1 wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

I don't need a finger, the retching is coming naturally :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Phuck meets young whore in the gulch - falls for her, spends a lot of money, feelings get hurt - ignores the advice of my friend John given back in the 8th grade:

Never marry <fall for> a whore - she'll get so tired of your ugly C*ck, she'll be phucking other guys in 6 months

Whore chucks the old Phuck, leaving him a little poorer, but perhaps a little less stupid. No one ever said education was free!

The ones I just shake my head over are the ones who honestly believe "This time <or this one> is different"

Agreed but who actually goes LOOKING? The OP wasn't, I wasn't. Just saying don't think anybody goes to the gulch LOOKING, it just happens. Over and again we hear the same sermon "DON"T GO LOOKING ....., blah,blah".
I came to CR for fun and sex, never wanted anything to do w/romance again. Think it's just something that comes with the territory, then we learn to "toughen up" after the fact. Think one reason it happens is when we first get here we are thinking "no way could I ever fall in love w/prostitute" because in our country we would never consider it. But as we know it's a totally different situation for theses chicas and as most are forced into
it, we view them differently and let our guard down, the next thing you know "stung again".

But the retching is working for me, I think I'm almost cured. Thinking right now of starting all over w/new girls and not even seeing the novia! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:16 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Scuba1 wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

Did you really read my post? Most of what you describe has much to do with my story at all. Didn't spend a ton of money (at least not on her). Never expected that she wasn't phucking others (and didn't care). Blah, blah. Gave her too much credit for doing what she promised (as she'd done in the past).

Funny how some of you guys try to read more into it than there really is, trying to make it seem like other stories. For those who are gagging at this thread, stop reading. I really don't care. Don't let the bile burn your throat on the way up. Spend time writing stories about what a great monger you are and how you'd never be so stupid. Good for you. Not that we believe all of it anyway. Believing everything everyone write on this board is as bad as believing everything a puta says, so it seems.

For those who wanted an honest story (one where I candidly admit my mistakes) and those who might just get something out of it, glad you read. Actually, the D-bag posts came less quickly than I thought. Surprisingly, lots of constructive and instructive posts. My lesson learned - don't let a puta allow you to waste your time. No more, no less. Never did that before and won't let it happen again. Not much else to say about that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:13 pm 

ColombiaLover wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:
Whitecat wrote:

Did you really read my post? Most of what you describe has much to do with my story at all. Didn't spend a ton of money (at least not on her). Never expected that she wasn't phucking others (and didn't care). Blah, blah. Gave her too much credit for doing what she promised (as she'd done in the past).

Funny how some of you guys try to read more into it than there really is, trying to make it seem like other stories. For those who are gagging at this thread, stop reading. I really don't care. Don't let the bile burn your throat on the way up. Spend time writing stories about what a great monger you are and how you'd never be so stupid. Good for you. Not that we believe all of it anyway. Believing everything everyone write on this board is as bad as believing everything a puta says, so it seems.

For those who wanted an honest story (one where I candidly admit my mistakes) and those who might just get something out of it, glad you read. Actually, the D-bag posts came less quickly than I thought. Surprisingly, lots of constructive and instructive posts. My lesson learned - don't let a puta allow you to waste your time. No more, no less. Never did that before and won't let it happen again. Not much else to say about that.

Since we are looking at "helpful" posts - I gotta stand by what I posted - Basically you had a relationship with a whore that did not work out - as a human being, I'm sorry that happened - but certainly not surprised.

The last paragraph - if you honestly had to be taught this the hard way.......that is sad - truly.

You will not see me post on how great I am at mongering - in fact, since its my personal business what I do - I almost never post about myself - you opened this can of worms, and I'm sorry if the comments did not stick strictly to the way you wanted - you choose to put yourself out there and in a not very flattering way.

Just think about what I posted - I'm not wrong - if you want to share, especially if its somewhat negative (and I'm not gonna get into how you might have been less dumb than someone one else - we already have a king in that regard - his name is Rolltide :roll: :roll: :roll: ) - well, that's what happens. You say you don't want others to make the mistakes you did - well, neither do I.

I just really shake my head when someone who started a thread in the first place - and on this particular subject - and it did not portray him in the greatest of lights - takes a shot at those who comment on what transpired - and yes, I did read what you posted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:28 pm 

ColombiaLover wrote:

my friend, just ignore the chronic bitchiness you'll find here. You had a bad experience and you posted about it. I do. I think it's a good thing to do. Of course I know the cockroaches will crawl out, point at me and laugh, but what da hell... let em! If it makes em feel better about themselves to laugh at my newbie mistakes, then I am more than happy to help fill the void in their lives ... if only for a short time.

Meanwhile, your post is beneficial to the new flock of guys coming to the site. It gives them something to think about, and may aid them in their adventures. No tidbit of experience is too small to post for someone with no experience to read about.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:56 pm 

Pay no never mind to these bogus cockhounds who claim it's always "all good" for them each and every time. BULLSHIT to that! 10 to 1 odds they're stoned liars.

You bumped into the proverbial "teachable moment". Each and every one of us has done the exact same thing in some way, shape, or form. Did you learn from it? I expect you did. Conclusion:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Won't happen again? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. 8)

ColombiaLover wrote:

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 pm 
Try this: Caring less and not giving a shit. Experience, with women, taught me if "you" show them "you" don't give a shit, they're more likely to be attracted to you than the guy who actually cares for them. Women are weird like that. You come off as being sensitive toward her in your posts. Grow a pair; not harsh, but honest.

I've been there. Now, my mentality is, Phuck these bitches. Don't feel bad. Women only brought it on themselves. If you act like you're all into them, they will Phuck with you on a mental level. It's all a power struggle. Mind over matter. And I guarantee if she said, "Baby come back and see me soon," you'll start planning your next trip. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way, or wait until you go back. AFTER, you "forgotten" about her and the memories start to come alive again. You'll call her up. Been there and done that too.

After a while, you give them the phucking boot; and that's that! I'm now immune to their games. I guarantee you she'll come back to you. Just give it time, and when she does slam the phucking door in her face-figuratively speaking. Play the same bullshit game she played. That's how you have to treat women. That's how they want to be treated. All though there are a few exceptions to the rule. Being pretty to a woman doesn't mean shit if the bills aren't paid. And to close, the best game is one that's not played. Take your pick.

And if you want a prostitute to "care" for you, you have to give them the best phucking of their lives. The most loyal a whore will be is she comes back once a day. Who knows how many guys she banged. That's their job. I wouldn't take it personal.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 pm 

The person who cares most in a relationship loses in the end!!!

Health & happiness to all.........

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:32 pm 

I hope none of my posts offended you, I'm a cynical hard ass when it comes to chicas, having been burned often in my early days of mongering, but I've developed a thick skin as the years and the ho's have come and gone. :|

I've been relatively smart with Costa Rica chicas in my later years from all my trial and error, MY downfalls are with USA "sugarbabies" I develop and end up caring too much for and getting emotionally involved with. I "feel your pain" and am sure all of us have made mistakes like this, and worse, especially in the beginning of our careers. :oops:

My intention is never to insult a fellow member but try to offer advice, often in a humorous way from my years at the sport. I admire your honesty and bravery, coming out and confessing what happened, if your story helped only one other monger avoid a similar trap, it was worth it. :)

Don't let some of the harsh comments and admonishments from some of my fellow cynics deter you from future posts, I suspect if you told any of us this story face to face at a bar down here, any one of us would empathize with your situation and try to console you as best we could, probably most of us would tell you a tale of how we too had been burned and had been foolish. :oops: :cry: I don't think anyone here meant you any ill will, we ALL can relate. :!:

For many of us, myself included, mongering is more than just tits n ass n puss, DFK, BBBJ, 69 and GFE for one hour for financial remuneration, and any one of us will admit laughing, talking, joking, relating and spending time with a cute young thing brings back memories of when we were young and spending time with our hot girlfriends so many many years ago... :D It's easy to fall into this trap, this time machine and temporary dip into this fountain of youth that we call mongering... :wink:

Perhaps we should form an 'MA' group like AA or NA, (mongers anonymous). We can bear our souls in meetings and when any one of us feels the urge to get emotionally involved with a ho, we can call our "sponsor" to rush over and talk us out of it... :mrgreen: We can make up t shirts, 1 year, 5 years, etc. instead of alcohol free, drug free, we can phrase it "giving a damn free'' and proudly strut SL, HDR and other areas of temptation... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Soldier on, fellow member, it can happen to any one of us, often, oddly, even to the most experienced among us who should DEFINITELY know better, as I described earlier in one of my responses here in this thread, I have seen it with my own eyes. I for one salute you, you learned from your mistake, and THAT is what is truly important !!! :D :D :D

Post subject: Post Deleted by author
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:49 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Post Deleted by author

Last edited by RoadMn295 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:34 pm 

you meet optimistic guys having a great time
and you meet bittermen watching every dollar and expecting the worst which is what they usually get and complain about it to anyone who will listen
i'll take hanging w a wide eyed newbie making mistakes and bumping into walls over the bittermen every time

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

You can't turn a Hoe into a housewife :!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78

KK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 am 

LAdiablo wrote:
i'll take hanging w a wide eyed newbie making mistakes and bumping into walls over the bittermen every time

excellent. I'll see you over Labor Day. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:28 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:

excellent. I'll see you over Labor Day. :mrgreen:

well we might be staying up a little past BB's bed time...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next