www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Post Deleted by author
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:25 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Post Deleted by author

Last edited by RoadMn295 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:41 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

RoadMn295 wrote:
I really started noticing this on my recent trip:

A chica will be hugging on a guy, his back to you, and she's giving you this big doe-eyed "rescue me" look.

I have to assume the same happens to me when I hug a chica. hmm….

Another thing they do: You are chatting with your buddy and his 'date'; she keeps making STRONG eye contact with you. It tends to set me back a little. I have to assume that she's simply marketing herself to me while she's on the job with her current 'date', but I don't like doing that to my buddy. I mean, I don't like 'eyeballing' his chica while he's enjoying his time with her.

Have you guys noticed this behavior? Like I said, I've just started really seeing it a lot. I've seen either behavior occur in the bar, at a restaurant, in my buddy's room, in my room….where ever...

it's business to them firstly, and then they may simply prefer you to their current client.

I had the 'buddy's chica' thing on my first trip. Since I do not consider myself a good judge of female intentions, I put it down to my own overactive imagination. However I decided then and there to *never* make eye contact with my buddy's girl(s).

I also don't actively hunt a chica that I know has banged my friend (on the same trip). I get that 'sloppy-seconds' feeling, and I don't like it. I prefer not to have definitive knowledge of where she last got nailed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:39 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I like to tell them up front I am not going to take them to my room and then if they stick around and chat, I watch to see if they are scanning the battlefield for other wounded soldiers that may need rescue. If they dont get up and walk away and are staying engaged in conversation without scanning for other potential clients I like to think that she has a little more interest than just the money. For me it usually ends up being quite a fun session with both parties enjoying what happens and without time limits or discussion of money.