www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:22 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

best thing you can do is to hide your contacts, so that you are the only one that can see them....yes the girls do get jealous!!! this is part of what all of us deal with a latina...the temper!!!! she will only see if she is friends with same people....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:41 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Whatsapp, email , smoke signals.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:42 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

WhatsApp works out fine for me. I have & had a couple of them on fb but 99% of the contact is thru Whatsapp. Just don't let her use your phone after the session because she is 'out of minutes'! She can scroll thru your whatsapp contacts in about 1/10 of a nanosecond & get pissed off at you for having other chicas on your recent chats. Again, too funny!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:49 pm 

In the rare case that I want to repeat with a "favorite", I just stop by where I met her before and if she's not busy, I hook-up with her. If she is busy, I'm sure I can find another like her or better. Why to complicate my life keeping in touch with a hooker?

Don't get me wrong, I used to do it at the beginning, that was long time ago, but I soon realized that I had nothing to win by exchanging "stupidity" with uneducated hookers, and I speak their language, imagine how it would be for gringos who can only speak (if we can call it that) 7.5 words in Spanish!?

Once a working girl showed me a video that her very FAT "novio" from South Florida sent her and all the FAT dude said to her in the video was "HOLA!". You could see that the guy had put a lot of effort just to say that single word. Very ridiculous!

In my not so humble opinion, it's better to keep in touch with those people who really matter in your life: family and friends...and business associates!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 am 

Tinman wrote:
best thing you can do is to hide your contacts, so that you are the only one that can see them....yes the girls do get jealous!!! this is part of what all of us deal with a latina...the temper!!!! she will only see if she is friends with same people....

I have a pin number set up to help protect my contacts and other things that I don't want the ladies or family to see

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:47 am 

Gypsy wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I used to do it at the beginning, that was long time ago, but I soon realized that I had nothing to win by exchanging "stupidity" with uneducated hookers, and I speak their language, imagine how it would be for gringos who can only speak (if we can call it that) 7.5 words in Spanish!?

Well ... There are still rare instances of wanting to Communicate. They may be hookers as you say but not all are uneducated and some actually READ which a lot of their customers should try sometime. I actually have a few, ok two, with whom I exchange books with and have actual literary conversations with. Plus there ARE others who are witty, have interesting lives and I enjoy having a chat or two on the phone or via Whatsap.

Your monger friend with the hola video, well that's just a symptom of the overall mentality of many on this site who either lack imagination or don't want to try at all.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:10 pm 

whatsapp + google translate seems to be the ticket esp if you don't know spanish :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:21 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Seabreeze wrote:
Western Union :roll: :shock:

Had a chica that didn't like Western Union she wanted the dinero sent to Money Gram :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:36 pm 

I'm surprised some don't do PayPal that's a simple way to gift money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:05 pm 
Site Admin

Hank wrote:
Seabreeze wrote:
Western Union :roll: :shock:

Had a chica that didn't like Western Union she wanted the dinero sent to Money Gram :oops:

It's pretty easy to pickup MoneyGram at Teledolar branches. They let the recipient pickup dollars in cash. It also goes faster for subsequent transactions once Teledolar has your cedula on file.

Western Union has to be picked up at Servimas and they don't get a nice an exchange rate on transfers. Also, it's mandatory to change the dollars into colones at Servimas.

Comparatively Western Union is slow and has extra questions like the sender's name and city. Moneygram only requires the transfer number, and presenting the cedula.

Paypal in Costa Rica requires having a bank account at Banco Nacional and a special electronic banking token. It's not typical to have the token, and it's not easy to setup for someone who doesn't have a documented source of formal income. There are also fees to transfer into the account, unlike in the US. Also, you have to use a computer and keep an online banking profile up to date and working. It could be a big hassle.

Also, transfer fees on the sender side are much lower for MoneyGram, especially ACH transfers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:41 am 

Makes sense about PayPal never thought about all the stuff we just take for granted like a bank account or 2 or 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:54 pm 

Keep it separate and email only and WhatsApp. You can control and delete easy if needed. I've heard horror stories and keep your mongering separate. If you are married... Even more the reason and then have total useage on separate computer. My friend got busted and divorced when the night before he was looking at his stashed photos and emailed her with a pic from that stashed photo hidden in the hard drive... The next morning, wife sent an email and went to attach a file.... The computer defaulted to his stash photo file and he was busted...