www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Xmas = RFM's
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:34 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

There you go. And you may have come up with a perfect answer to the RFM. Unless your girl is a fugly, you tell her all she has to do is go to one of the venues and make it on her back in a couple of nights. All the rent, bills, etc is bullshit if she is remotely attractive. I'm assuming we are talking attractive and guys are hanging long term with gunt toting fuglies. They all can make $$$ any night if they REALLY need it. And if not, I'm not a social worker. Don't have any time to worry about unattractive hookers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Hell I met a chica at SL that all but gave me a Santas list of things she wanted me to buy her and her son for X-mas. I told her to have some pride and stop begging, it was kinda depressing.

I got the feeling that many of these chicas think the Gringo is their personal ATM.

I also came to realize the older ones that tell you they will getting out of the bussiness are full of it. They are just way to use to the easy money, to make that transition.

When they reach their 30s, they will have to turn to running some kinda scam, since they wont be having an easy time of selling it anymore.

The other thing I noticed was the that Ticas played the "Victim Card" over and over on me, but the real truth is they made themselves the victim.

Just my 2 cents...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm 

Wow! Now this thread has restored my faith in the board. Not as many delusional around as there used to be. After two pages some guy should be telling a sob story how he fell for this and that and yada, yada, yada! Or how some of the requests are sincere and genuine. Good on ya guys. Make em peddle that ass to buy what they need! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Srilm wrote:
True story...

I once gave a girl (tln) x amount of dollars at about 11 am in the morning. she starts saying "oh thank you papi, my rent, my Babi*s" etc...

I put my hand on her mouth and said "baby, i'm paying you to shut your mouth and get the F out of my room. now go earn your money"

SR

I like this fable but I don't really buy it.

I remember giving a girl in TJ extra money after her sob story about her daughter's medicine and watching her immediately exit my hotel to buy crack on the street while viewing it all from my window.

I didn't give her money because of her BS simpatico story though. I gave it to her because she was GFE. I needed a shower after that experience.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:02 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

None of their stories are TRURE.
If you send money regardless of how rich you might be....you are an idiot!
They will treat you the same when you return regardless.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 pm 

Didja ya use alcohol to wash the crank :shock: :shock:
Regards, 911 Driver
Crack whores, do ya gotta love em :?: :?: :idea: :idea:

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 pm 

Seven times to Costa Rica and multiple trips to Mexico and other countries in Central America and no RFMs. I'm beginning to feel left out. Bad breath, BO? It might be that I look like a big Iguana.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 pm 

I once gave Nancy, you may know her, street skank with an underbite, money for a bus ride home after she asked me for it in Chubbs and my buddy said, "Go watch her, she is heading straight to the Horseshoe to gamble with it." I stepped outside after she left to watch her and, guess what, he was right. He won the bet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:38 pm 

One I heard using the Babi*s angle onetime. Responded by asking her "do you use condoms with your gringo clients"? She said yes, why? Why the hell didn't you use them with the three deadbeat Ticos that are the daddies? Wouldn't that have been a smarter use of a condom? She didn't like that one too much.. :D Oh well, I was never interested in the multiple baby mommas anyway. They have that little leather purse/pouch just above the coochie area..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:01 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Thirdworld wrote:
One I heard using the Babi*s angle onetime. Responded by asking her "do you use condoms with your gringo clients"? She said yes, why? Why the hell didn't you use them with the three deadbeat Ticos that are the daddies? Wouldn't that have been a smarter use of a condom? She didn't like that one too much.. :D Oh well, I was never interested in the multiple baby mommas anyway. They have that little leather purse/pouch just above the coochie area..

Should have asked her why her three ticos are not helping her instead of you........ I think any RFM should be considered a breech of contract. You paid her for her services and now she thinks you should pay her so she can service her tico boyfriends???/ UHHHHHHH no........so everyone needs to get in line on this one........of course like I said, someone reading this is getting offended because he thinks he is different.........

the DR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 pm 

"My grandfather died and we need money for the funeral" is an oldie and I had actually heard this from two favs, one in the DR and one in Colombia....

The Colombian surpised me by emailing me a death certificate within the hour! :!:

Wasn't expecting that one!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:33 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I got a RFM too. I can't believe it! I thought we had something special. :roll: I hadn't even talked to this biatch in like 2 years.

I going to start sending them random RFP's. That'll teach 'em.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:05 pm 

WarCriminal wrote:

I going to start sending them random RFP's. That'll teach 'em.

LOL yeah i tried that... i told the dominican when she sends me TOTO via western union I'd send her some plata!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 pm 

If I am understanding this right I should ignore the" Request for Money" I just got from my Township ? But at least they told me they do need the money until Jan 31st to send the money :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Xman00 wrote:
If I am understanding this right I should ignore the" Request for Money" I just got from my Township ? But at least they told me they do need the money until Jan 31st to send the money :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brothers,

When they send you a RFM, just say damn I was going to ask you the same thing....lol..lol..lol....