www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:52 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
Quote:
More and more, I am hearing the somebody died line. Today one told me her sister died and she has to support her sister's two K*ds. She flat-out said she wants somebody that will send her money.

Is this a certain Colombiana that works at the Mansion/LL by any chance? If so, you are one of many who has been solicited (pardon the pun) for support.

dapanz1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:00 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

No, this has become a world-wide line! This was a girl in Thailand. But, I have received them from CR before, as well as Honduras. Maybe it is an old line that was dusted off and put back to use.

I haven't heard the somebody died line until the last 14 months or so.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:54 pm 

Easy, tell them, "as a friend, you feel compelled to support her and go to the funeral. Where and what time is it?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:03 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

OK, I was down 3 years ago, met a girl. Met her family, her Ch*ldren, her friends, met half the people in her neighborhood, I do not think she was a pro. She worked at a factory that produces medical test equipment. Anyway, I get a request, her dog has been kidnaped, and she needs $150.00 in ransom!!! She said people saw me, and this made her dog a target, therefore, I am responsible!! I have to admit, creative!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:50 pm 

:shock: uch...that is a good one. A new risk to walking the barrio :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:27 pm 

Recieved an RFM for $1,000.00 and when I refused she upped it to $2,000.00 and shopping :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:26 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Reading through these, I'm a little disappointed.
7 or 8 trips, stayed in touch with quite a few girls. The disappointed part kinda is, I've never got a rfm...think it would be fun, coming up with excuses why I can't send it, or hearing their reasons on needing money. Oh well!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:09 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Craziest one I ever received, was approximately One week after I met a lactating Tica at Cocal and did her in my car. (Just passing through! :P )

She sent me 2 faceless pictures of a teenage girls leg broken plus an X-rays and said she can't work and needs money to look after her sister who was hit by car.

Pictures were very graphic......anyone else get these pics?

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:03 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Bigscott16 .....tell them youre loaded and own a biz....and that you wipe your ass with hundreds when you run out of toilet paper.....thatll get them going pretty quick....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:59 am 

It's ironic when a puta that sent me an FRN this morning that she got robbed Wednesday or Thursday (lost her money, her cell (how is she still messaging me?), and even her food. They stole her food... those bastards. :roll: And she is begging me for rent money and she will be with me as many times as I want, blah blah blah... same old bullshit. And when questioned repeatedly, she can't even fabricate any kind of facts (when, where, how).

And the kicker, she posted some pics on FB this morning of her and her K*D at some amusement park with the caption "enjoying a beautiful day". And she knows that I'm one of her FB "friends". These bitches are stupid.

BTW- my answer was a short and sweet "No".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:58 am 

Orange wrote:
These bitches are stupid.

LOL... But some guys are stupid-er :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:20 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Received one today from a well-known Chica. She didn't even bother to individualize it. It was to a bunch of guys on her whatsapp, asking for money. Ok, who sent?

" Hello dear friends. !!!My bday is coming.and as The usual Im making my Bday Collect* All the help will be so appreciate.Big hugs and love !!! Thanks"

Shit, and I thought I was special to her. That being said, smart girl, she knows some assholes will send cash. I'll give it to her in person.

Happy mongering

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 pm 

When I lived there I had a favorita, we got to know each other well, I even had her spend the night which I'm rarely into but I trusted her and knew her well or so I thought... I knew her so well she showed me family pics on the internet, her son, and her house, she still lived with her parents, let's just say by the looks of the house they were upper middle class, it was really big and nice, I remember it really hit me because I thought most of these girls came from poor and uneducated backgrounds so it was really a stunner, their home was bigger and nicer than my gringo home! it was so surprising it really stuck out in my mind.

As many of you already know, often the favorita turns spoiled and drifts away to be replaced. I hadn't seen her in awhile, perhaps she realized our "special relationship" no longer existed. She called me and told me her "apartment" got broken into and her rent money was stolen and rent was due the next day, if not paid, she and her son would be evicted.

I said "What???" "Your mom and dad would DO THAT TO YOU???" It blew her mind and knocked her off her keel, guess she forgot she showed me pics of the house and family. She tried to stumble through a comeback saying she moved out and was on her own but I had seen those pics only about 2 weeks ago. Long story short I told her I'm sure her parents would take her back in, playing along.

In spite of all this, I felt insulted because I thought she had a little respect for me if nothing else, but excellent poon tang trumps dignity and I missed her excellent body, gorgeous face, superb pounding and bbbj, I told her if she came over and really delivered and spent the night, just this once I would pay double what I normally pay her ($100 vs $50).

That she did and I don't regret it although at 5:00am she insisted she had to leave and get her son to school, she normally stayed to about 9:00 and I always made or bought her breakfast and of course paid the taxi. She explained she stayed long enough to consider it "all night". I normally like a good finale a.m. pounding out of her but you can't force them to stay. She got further pissed when I refused to pay for the taxi, I said she got double her normal fee and the taxi payoff, around $7.00, was an additional reward for staying later and delivering one last session. :)

She left pissed and shortly after her cell was dead. I never heard from her again, and I stopped by the local MP in Sabana where I met her, was told she quit and they don't know where she went. Weeks later I walk in New Fantasy, and there she is! That was in the old two way mirror days. I called her out but she said she was still pissed and refused me!!! :shock:

I chose another girl and went on. Weeks later I came in and she was there, I tried to see if bygones were bygones, she gave me a big kiss and hug, said she missed me, delivered a great session, no mention of our previous issues, but she claims she won't go to clients homes any more. I saw her a few more times, she quit there and called me telling me she was now at "La Gatitas" and I saw her there a few more times, repeatedly made nice generous offers for her to come by my house, she refused, one day she no longer was at that MP and I never heard from her again...strange logic...never explained!!! :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:41 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Got my first RFM today, "help me please" she needs moving money $180 for new apartment..

Cute 22yr old , good English, told her I would see her in a few weeks, she could go to the Del Rey, she only works jaco, told her we are better then this.

I will let someone else help her out.

Most have sad life stories , I do have a heart but unless it is family or a close friend not gonna happen..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:51 pm 

Stinger wrote:
Got my first RFM today, "help me please" she needs moving money $180 for new apartment..

Cute 22yr old , good English, told her I would see her in a few weeks, she could go to the Del Rey, she only works jaco, told her we are better then this.

I will let someone else help her out.

Most have sad life stories , I do have a heart but unless it is family or a close friend not gonna happen..

Wow even the Jaco RFMs are overpriced. Same game but twice the price. I guess the correlation holds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next