www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Actually, it works best the opposite of putting them on a pedestal... Especially hot chicas. I've always had good results being aloof and letting any chica know I can take or leave them. One good rule: if a chica comes up to you and ask if you remember her, always say no. Shakes that cockiness a little.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:52 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
if a chica comes up to you and ask if you remember her, always say no. Shakes that cockiness a little.

Or say "yes" and have more of a GFE-type session. But YMMV for everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm 

I agree that putting a chica on a pedestal is just asking for pain. But I will said let’s not confuse it with making a chica feel better and to have her warm up to you.

On my last trip I meet the first Colombiana I ever did in CR and I have seen her around on later trips but never pulled the trigger. Well this time she snuggles up to me and I started working on her mind and building her up. When we got to La Amistad, I’m telling her how much I miss her and that I only see Colombianas because of her, BS. And that everyone that I’m with cannot be compare to her and I can see her getting excited and eating that shit up. That was one of the best sessions I had on that trip.

So sometimes putting them on a pedestal could work to your advantage, but be careful not to start believe your own lies or you will be shark food right after that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:46 pm 

There is a fine line. I'm not talking about being rude or anything. Some guys just fall all over chicas and it grows their heads bigger and bigger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:09 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
Especially hot chicas. I've always had good results being aloof and letting any chica know I can take or leave them..

Bravo :wink:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:58 pm 

J0sie wrote:
I agree that putting a chica on a pedestal is just asking for pain. But I will said let’s not confuse it with making a chica feel better and to have her warm up to you.

There is a big difference between "putting them on a pedestal" and "blowing smoke up their ass"!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:52 pm 

Witling wrote:
J0sie wrote:

There is a big difference between "putting them on a pedestal" and "blowing smoke up their ass"!

Not if they do not know the difference. :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:03 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
I dont like to take a puta along on a trip because it doubles or even more the trip cost and makes it almost impossible that maybe just maybe I could run into some regular non-working chcas that would like to have a good time wherever I go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

There are two types of idiots that show up here. The dumb ass guys that put the chicas on a pedestal and the arrogant assholes that think they are better than the Chicas. The Del Rey seems to be a magnet for both of these two groups and that is the main reason I don't like to go there any more. The idiots poison the well for the rest of us.

There is a third group of pretty decent guys that come down, they show some respect, they don't get walked on by the chicas, in fact the Chicas don't even try, they have a good time, the girls like them, they like the girls. It is totally cool. Pura Vida! That is what Costa Rica is all about.

Those in the first two groups screw things up for everyone else and I am not sure which of those two groups is worse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:07 pm 

Quote:
There are two types of idiots that show up here. The dumb ass guys that put the chicas on a pedestal and the arrogant assholes that think they are better than the Chicas. The Del Rey seems to be a magnet for both of these two groups and that is the main reason I don't like to go there any more. The idiots poison the well for the rest of us.

There is a third group of pretty decent guys that come down, they show some respect, they don't get walked on by the chicas, in fact the Chicas don't even try, they have a good time, the girls like them, they like the girls. It is totally cool. Pura Vida! That is what Costa Rica is all about.

Those in the first two groups screw things up for everyone else and I am not sure which of those two groups is worse.

OK, I will play your game. The guys who suddenly think they have been transformed into Tom Cruise are the worst as they screw it up for everyone else. I want to take their arm and say, "dude, they are hookers" you don't have to buy them rounds of (insert name of current in vogue over priced liquor here) " but oh well. they will learn someday, :lol: I guess I am in the latter category although I will definitely hire them. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 pm 

TimBones wrote:
Quote:

OK, I will play your game. The guys who suddenly think they have been transformed into Tom Cruise are the worst as they screw it up for everyone else. I want to take their arm and say, "dude, they are hookers" you don't have to buy them rounds of (insert name of current in vogue over priced liquor here) " but oh well. they will learn someday, :lol: I guess I am in the latter category although I will definitely hire them. :wink:

The second group leaves them bitter, distrustful and resentful. The chicas take on a harder edge and they become more intent on gaming you. You think that is better? The Pedestal guys piss in the sand box, the Arrogant ones shit in it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:12 am 

Lol!!!You guys do have it pegged!!!Nothing worse then listening to some slobbering drunk guy talk about how great he is happens every trip!!!But on another note met some really cool cats down there that make up for all the Wantabee Tom Cruises lol!!!!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Phantom wrote:
TimBones wrote:
Quote:

The second group leaves them bitter, distrustful and resentful. The chicas take on a harder edge and they become more intent on gaming you. You think that is better? The Pedestal guys piss in the sand box, the Arrogant ones shit in it.

Could these two groups comprise of first time travelers? I mean guys that have never before traveled anywhere out of country. I think so, it explains alot. The act like you been here was missing in some of the guys I've seen at the DR.

Phucking KGB is always following me.

Go ahead and run with scissors, I don't care!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm 

Great topic. I was just in country for the first time last week, and I heard all kinds of stories about guys who fall for these girls. I think the main reason this happens is the guys who come to CR, or any other place where prostitution is legal, don't really do the p4p thing here in the States. In other words, they don't know how to conduct themselves as mongers should. I've been doing this for a while in the US, and have gotten to know some of these ladies very well. Trust me, it is to your benefit to pay them to leave.

As far as "game" goes, I agree with the poster who said that the rules are different for mongering. It's OK to be respectful, even compassionate under the right circumstances, but you need to maintain strict discipline and keep your emotions out of the game if you want to live this lifestyle. It's hard sometimes, but it's the only way this thing works. Being nice will get you much farther with these gals than being a dick, as will making them laugh, listening to their stories, and respecting their boundaries... at least that was my experience. Impeccable hygiene and physical fitness are also pluses, although you don't have to be perfect with respect to the latter, so long as you do everything else mentioned above. I never paid cien once in the time I was at the DR (OK, once for a double... haha), and I stayed for an entire week.

As far as marrying these gals or making them GF's? WTF, are you kidding me??? You need to remember, these women made a choice to turn their sexuality into a commodity for sale. Sure, she might be a sweet girl, and may even genuinely fall in love with you. But what is she going to do if you fall on hard times, or her coca habit kicks in again, or she sees that $300 pair of shoes she absolutely has to have? Wanna guess? Exactly, but to her it's "only work" -- at least that's how she's going to rationalize it while hoeing behind your back. There are women for marrying, and there are women for fun. The gals at the DR and elsewhere in CR are loads and loads of fun... just make sure you leave it at that.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:23 am 

Ya your right Poon I will say If you go down there enough "I can tell you will"......You will eventually run into a certain one that will stand out from all the others a very rare gem indeed that will squash your master plan no matter how hard you resist...In fact you might find yourself spending more time out of the sack with her than in it....As you try to cross a busy street with her she will firmly grab your forearm like a small Ch*ld to make sure you are safe crossing the street....She will greet a young street beggar who calls her moma and tell you that when she makes money that day she makes it a point to make sure he made his....She will ask you is there anything you would like to purchase coffee,booze,trinkets,shot glasses,etc.. She knows all the best places for anything and she wants you to get the best bang for your buck...You ask her is there anything she needs or wants at all the places you go...She wants nothing.. She will tell you the best places to eat.....And take you there...Good clean food for under $5.00 you cannot finish it all...She will tell you that her cat got hit by a car would you like to go to the vetrinary and help her pick out a new cat?...You will talk about her family and your family she will show you the text message from her 18 year old son and it says I love you Mom......Then you talk about horoscopes you realize that you both have the same sighn you laugh and ask each other what your birthday is?................you both say the same day and month..........we both pulled out are ids she was not lying lol!! too wierd!!............Svenson

Last edited by Svenson on Fri May 14, 2010 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next