www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: I MARRIED A HOOKER
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:06 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

last month i might have done one the dumbest things i have ever done in my life. i married a hooker. i know i was thinking with my little head for most of the time but sometimes i did think with my big head. i love latin woman this is my second marriage to a with one, my first wife was ecuadorian that i met just living there but she turned out to be crazy. my new wife is colombian. i really love colombians. i have been with other latin woman from different countries and i have to say that las colombianas are the best lovers. for me anyway. i was just wondering what has happened to the marriages between the the gringo and the latina. have there been a success stories or have they all been failures? thanks

Post subject: Re: I MARRIED A HOOKER
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

gringo1001 wrote:
i was just wondering what has happened to the marriages between the the gringo and the latina. have there been a success stories or have they all been failures? thanks

a FEW of the former, a LOT of the latter....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 am 

But isn't that the case anyway? Divorce is more mainstream then marriage if you ask me... :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 am 

If you already have acknowledged that you might have done a dumb thing there must be evidence supporting this. If so, I would suggest seeing a lawyer and having the marriage annulled. If you are just speculating, then try and make the best of it.

There are lots of guys on here that have gone the marriage or live in gf route with hookers and most have them have been failures. The most notable saga is Rolltide's as his situation turned into a real soap opera, but there have been lots of others.

Most of the sagas share similar circumstances, met the gf on the job, fell in love (lust) as she was so hot, moaned the right way, monger promises the world, meets the family, gets hitched and the process starts to reverse itself as all the realities of the situation begin to be revealed.

Some of the reversals become real ugly involving crime, drug use, you name it. So, again, if you have doubts now, see an attorney and see if there is a no fault way out. Good luck. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:50 am 

Cujo'S wrote:
But isn't that the case anyway? Divorce is more mainstream then marriage if you ask me... :|

Cujo

Agree, if the odds are 50/50 in the USA with someone closer to your age, language and culture. What are the odds of making a chica a housewife and be HAPPY?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Gringo: It happens to alot of us...either knowingly or not. PM me if you want to chat about it.
CH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 pm 

Well, he did ask about this back in July. I didn't realize she was a working girl though.

gringo1001 wrote:
this is a story i like to hear. i was wondering about the guy who speaks fluent spanish ( like myself) or a guy that can barely speak and how the outcome of the relationship was. i hope and feel that if you are able to talk with them about anything and everything that you have a way better shot at the relationship working. Does anyone agree with me on that. i am 39 and am contemplating marrying a 35 chica from medeliin. oh how i love colombianas. she is like that christmas present you always wanted. i am hoping that because we are both in our 30's and i am fluent in spanish ( i lived in ecuador for 2 years and was married for 15). is it possible that this could work or am i just living in a fantasy world?

http://www.costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=320680&highlight=#320680

gringo1001 wrote:
how true this post is. my first marriage was to a ecuadorian woman ( lasted 15 years) she was latina which i have to say i love latin woman but she doesnt compare to a colombian. i have had a few colombianas and am a novio of one in costa rica. NOTHING BEATS THE LOVE OF A COLOMBIAN WOMAN. i know the latin culture speak fluent spanish ( thats why i can find love from them) what a differnce speaking spanish does in either having a good time (always will have a good time even if you speak english) or having a great time where they show how passionate they are. i am at the point where i actually might get married to one next month. i hope its not a mistake but anyone out there who knows the passion and love a colombian woman has its really hard to live with out. i just hope she doesnt change like my first one did or i be back down there in 10 years looking for another hahahah. no puedo vivir sin una latina.

http://www.costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=320496&highlight=#320496

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

gringo1001 wrote:
last month i might have done one the dumbest things i have ever done in my life. i married a hooker. i know i was thinking with my little head for most of the time but sometimes i did think with my big head. i love latin woman this is my second marriage to a with one, my first wife was ecuadorian that i met just living there but she turned out to be crazy. my new wife is colombian. i really love colombians. i have been with other latin woman from different countries and i have to say that las colombianas are the best lovers. for me anyway. i was just wondering what has happened to the marriages between the the gringo and the latina. have there been a success stories or have they all been failures? thanks

Gringo-

From your post I can't tell if you are concerned that you married a "hooker" or concerned with gringo/latina marriages?

If your concern is that she's a hooker, for your sake I hope she has retired from that profession. If she is still in business then i guess the marriage should be annulled asap.

If your concern is only regarding the gringo/latina marriages. in your earlier post you said you were married to the girl from ecuador for 15 yrs..so why are you concerned this time?

If the colombiana is a nice girl/loves you/with a good heart and above all the sex is good..i dont see why you are concerned?

congrats on the marriage. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Is so complicated to handle a relationship with a "normal" GF, try to imagine it x10000 how complicated can be a relationship with a hooker.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:34 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

you married her you married the family , and that when things go crazy........................???????????????????????????

costa rica is best place for fishing for the pink snapper, you can fish for so manny pink snapper in all size and colors , there is all a keep and if you do not like throw it back and fish for new one

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm 

Been there, done that! :( :oops: :evil: Well almost!! Mine was not techniquely a hooker (some including me say that they all sell 'it' one way or another). Meet her in Colombia. fell in love (lust) with her in less than 24 hours. A week later we were engaged. Eleven months later we married (I spent a lot of time in Colombia during that 11 months). I thought I knew her and that she was the "perfect woman" (LOVE IS BLIND :oops: :roll: ). Nine months later we finally got papers for her and her son to move to the states. BIG, BIG MISTAKE :!: :evil: . The beautiful, sexi, loving, kind, generous, totally giving Colombiana that I knew in Colombia NEVER SHOWED UP IN THE STATES :cry: :( . Instead what got off the plane was a (still) beautiful, (stil) sexi, always unhappy, allways wanting something (expensive), always complaining, NEVER WANTING TO MAKE LOVE, Always spending money Colombiana--NOT AT ALL THE WONDERFUL COLOMBIANA I THOUGHT I HAD KNOWN IN COLOMBIA :evil: :roll:

At the time I thought I had just been very unlucky in my choise of a wife :oops: :( Since then I have heard almost the exact same story many times from other guys who made the same mistake. Marry them but keep them at home in Colombia!!!! They all think they want to live in the USA, but few end up being happy there!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 am 

BB57: Same damn thing happened to me, but she was already in the states when I met her and she didn't have an hijo. I got rid (divorced) mine finally 19 months later...b*tch didn't get anything from me...in fact, I took back her wedding band and engagement ring and gave it to my "honest" hooker friend in Chile b/c I was tired of looking at the rings. I figured my muchacha en Santiago could sell them if she needed the $.
CH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 am 

I think you went from crazy to crazier... Colombian women and I, just don't get along... I like them but I don't know why we cant get along.. I guess there are thing you have learn from the first marriage that you can take to the second to make it better... If you married for love and not pu*sy i think it will work...... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:53 am 

Jamrock60 wrote:
If you married for love and not pu*sy i think it will work...... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I did (I thought), BUT SHE married for money, NOT LOVE nor "dick"!! And there in lies the problem :idea: :P :roll: And I think that may the Gringo1001's (and many others) problem!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:43 am 

In matters and affairs of the heart, we must always turn to the blues to properly re-educate ourselves on just how to handle these horrible, horrible blunders.

Quoting the late Otis Spann, bluesman extraordinaire in the song T'Aint Nobody's Business If I Do (the author of this song is up for grabs due to the many, many, many variations....):

Me and My Baby
You know, we fuss and fight
Yes, the next Morning
We's alright
But T'ain't nobody's business what we do

One of these days I'm goin' crazy
Buy me a shotgun
And ...uh....kill my baby.....
Ain't nobody's business If I do.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pui2zoH2VlI

Disclaimer: In no way, shape, or form does the author of this post advocate the use of shotguns to solve serious problems....well....not usually.....

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next