www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:31 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

As I read more and more of the recent threads on this board, I am amazed at how the influx of new gringos to CR and this board, with way too much dinero and testosterone, has altered some of my preconceived ideas on our hobby,--and is phucking up the two way negotiation between monger and chimba. It no longer seems to be taboo to admit to positively responding to repetitively inane RFMs, supporting the chica's every need with $$ for sick relatives, rent, legal expenses, clothing, bebes, canine sex changes, paying way too much for un hora of fantasy,whatever----or, maybe, it has been happening all along, but everyone is just admitting, more openly, what stupid gringos they are?? What the phuck are you guys thinking?? Do you think that you are special, have way more $$ to impress the putas than the next gringo hunk of burning love, or are way too smart or different to succumb the pitfalls of falling in love with a HOOKER ?? Why do you imagine that these 3rd world hoes, who can make more than the average monthly tico income in a weekend, think that they can make outlandish demands on, otherwise, intelligent men, and assume that this gringo should pay.
IT IS BECAUSE THEY CAN & YOU ENABLE THEM !!!
Of course, CR is a bargain compared to the US, but how long do you think that it will last, if gringos keep coming down here and treat the chicas like gringas(financially, emotionally, etc)---and the chicas, amazingly, start acting like gringas. I have stated this before, and been chastised, but every time that you feed the monkeys at the zoo, they make greater demands and have greater expectations on the next visitor--and that visitor is victim of the previous visitor's stupidity. In just under 8 years of visiting CR, I have noticed an incredible upswing in the expectations of the chicas, which I believe coincides directly to the increased number of stupid gringos coming down here and phucking up the $$balance of nature$$ enough that I believe that my Sept and Nov trips will be my last to CR for awhile. The phools that throw ridiculous sums of $$ at the chicas only makes them think that you are the grandest phool that they have met ----to date. Please, if you don't care how stupid you are acting in confusing your twisted Disneyland with reality, at least, think of the people that you are having a negative effect upon---
the average, intelligent monger.

Didn't mean this to sound so harsh, but .....lo siento
I see Thailand in the immediate future

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:57 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Diablo,

I bet that 20,000 years ago this same conversation occured in a cave in Southern France between 2 Cromagnons. It probably went like this:

Grog: Bog, why the hell do you keep giving the girls prime cuts of mammoth and beads? You fool, pretty soon we can't knock em over the head anymore for some poontang.

Bog: Girls love me long time for beads. All you get is unconcious girl for all night. What good is that?

-PA 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:07 am 

Diablo, these idiots are not only spoiling the working girls. It is happening with non working girls also. And it pisses me off. That is why when any chicas I know hook a money sending sucker, I encourage them to take him for all they can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:15 am 
Thirdworld wrote:
Diablo, these idiots are not only spoiling the working girls. It is happening with non working girls also. And it pisses me off. That is why when any chicas I know hook a money sending sucker, I encourage them to take him for all they can.

Hey brother, don't you think all the Tico's think the EXACT same thing about all of the rest of us? We all came down here and phucked up for them didn't we?

You guys were willing to pay $50 when they were only paying $10 and maybe $20. It is all relative my friend.

Nothing stays the same. Roll with it brother. It is all a game. Sharpen your skills and have it......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:52 am 

I wish we could do an anonymous poll to see how many of us actually send money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:55 am 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
TicaFan wrote:

Been done and recently too. Forget the post and it was more sending money then not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:09 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Kccostarica wrote:
Thirdworld wrote:

Hey brother, don't you think all the Tico's think the EXACT same thing about all of the rest of us? We all came down here and phucked up for them didn't we?

You guys were willing to pay $50 when they were only paying $10 and maybe $20. It is all relative my friend.

Nothing stays the same. Roll with it brother. It is all a game. Sharpen your skills and have it......

Exactly right, they probably feel the same way we do when we see a filthy rich arab throw money around town and bang all of the money hungry gringas in the US

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:18 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Here are my thoughts

Quote:

I think kccostarica said is right on here. I haven't paid for anyone down there in over a year because of having a girlfriend down there (God knows I paid for that-but thats a different story) but I remember 5 and 6 years ago, people were paying $100. There are threads in other forums dating back 4 to 5 years ago about people complaining about $100....and we are still bitchin' about $100. I don't see it getting too phucked up down there.

I guess what I am saying is if some chica WINS over you and tells you she doesn't want to be with you for less than $100, so what. Go to one of the other 200 chica's in the Delrey at that moment. Hell, there are a ton of places to go. Greg told me once that they had over 1100 chicas check in to the HDR over the span of 48 hours...There has to be 1 out of those 1100 that hasn't been "Gringa-ized" yet.

Just roll with it or as you said, go to Thailand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 pm 

I agree in trying to do your best in keeping prices with in reason & I have never sent any $$ which is a complete joke for me. What bothers me even more than the prices going higher is the attitude being ruined :( !!
The nice attitude of these Latinas has always made it worth it. When that changes it is time to find a new place. I still think if you know your way around you will always find what you need at a good price & attitude in CR :) !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:38 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

TicaFan wrote:

I do not send money, period end. Had I not found this board prior to my trip, though, I would have been overpaying like the others. My only "board sin" was giving the girl that I met (and enjoyed for a few days) some "dinero para el bebe" when we parted at the end. She did not ask for any money, and looked a little shocked when I gave it. I told her it was for the K*D. It was only $10,000 colones or so. However, we spent three days together, and she did not ask for anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:26 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Zippy wrote:
The nice attitude of these Latinas has always made it worth it. When that changes it is time to find a new place. I still think if you know your way around you will always find what you need at a good price & attitude in CR :) !
either that or become an expat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:42 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I hate to say it, but it is actually pointless to complain about the way things are going now. For every 1 guy that post about paying cien+ or sending girls money, there are AT LEAST a hundred more that do the exact same thing who are not members of this board. Think about it, if I hadn't been previously informed by this board and forums like it, I probably would have paid cien too.

My last trip to Costa Rica, I was one of only two experienced guys staying at the Castillo, even though it was packed with guys. Not a single one of those guys was a member of this board, and every one of them was happily paying cien or more. When I told them I never paid cien they didn't believe me! Many started on that bullshit about $100 not being a whole lot to them. I converted a few guys, but not all.

I noticed enough of an attitude change in Del Ray Girls over a year that I hardly bothered mongering their on my last trip, except to pick up girls I had been with before.

Here is the thing. There is nothing we can do to stop the waves of stupid gringos from coming to the Del Ray and overspending. Therefore we may wish to switch to a containment philosophy. If we can't keep them from phucking up the prices at the Del Ray, maybe we can keep them uninformed about the other places in San Jose. I don't give a shit if every girl in the Del Ray demands $250 for a hour, as long as I can still bang a cutie at a tico massage parlor for $20 or less :D .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:17 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
I recall a statement from an old hippie philosopher once, and I think it applies here:

There's only one person whose behavior you can change, and it's you.

If I had 1000 colones for every post with somebody complaining about how OTHER guys are ruining things for THEM by overpaying, I could easily afford to pay cien for the forseeable future.

And, just to clarify, isn't this the 'Novia' forum? If you think having a novia is ipso facto a bad idea, why even read this area? I don't like fishing or gambling, but I don't cruise the fishing and gambling posts just to say how fishing is boring or gambling is a waste of money. But maybe I should follow my own advice and just avoid topics and posts that seem misplaced. Good idea. But I've already typed this and it'll add to my post count. Wonder what comes after Ph.D.?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:45 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Counte Dante wrote:
Here is the thing. There is nothing we can do to stop the waves of stupid gringos from coming to the Del Ray and overspending. Therefore we may wish to switch to a containment philosophy. If we can't keep them from phucking up the prices at the Del Ray, maybe we can keep them uninformed about the other places in San Jose. I don't give a shit if every girl in the Del Ray demands $250 for a hour, as long as I can still bang a cutie at a tico massage parlor for $20 or less :D .

You make good sense!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:47 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Bilko wrote:
Wonder what comes after Ph.D.?

You do the post-doc or get a second one. :) :) Good point, though.