www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:06 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I'll post a RFM I received ( not from Costa Rica) as a example. Any received can be posted here for all to read and "compare" the "dire" emergency circumstances each chica is experiencing "requiring" her to "ask" for help.. even though she "really" doesn't want to.... :roll:

PIDD
=========================================
Subject: From Celine (i want to invest in your country)
To: celine_johnson05@yahoo.co.nz
From Celine Johnson

Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Email: celine_johnson05@yahoo.co.nz

Dear after going through your profile i decided to contact you for friendship and assistace.I am Celine Johnson the only Ch*ld of late chief and Mrs Michael Johnson ,my father was poisoned to death by his business associates because of his wealth and during my fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as her only Ch*ld because my mother died when am young and told me about the money ($10.500.000) he deposited in a bank here in Abidjan that it was because of this money he was poisoned that if he dies i shall look for some one whom i trust to help me transfer the money out of this country to any account for investment purpose abroad while i will continue my education then the person will be managing the investment.Dear am soliciting your assistance to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake
======================================
Subject: FROM CHARLES
To: stewartpidd@xxx.net
¿·¤·¤¤¥á¡¼¥ë¥¢¥É¥ì¥¹¤ò¤ªÃΤ餻¤·¤Þ¤¹

¿·¤·¤¤¥á¡¼¥ë¥¢¥É¥ì¥¹¡§ lep20257@yahoo.co.jp

Greetings,

There is a serious political problems here in my country right now and they have killed my parents.Plz i am seeking for your urgent help to transfer $ 4.8 millions into your bank account for investment purpose.10% is for your help.Contact me at +22505212947 for more details.

Charles.

- lep20257@yahoo.co.jp
====================

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:17 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Pidd,
They are not really RFM's. They are just flat out SCAMS.

These Nigerian 419 Scams have been around for years. They have taken many for their life savings. I like to have a little fun with them, just string them along a little. Let them think I will actually fall for it, then tell them to go Phuck themselves. I had one dude on a string for a month.

This is a cool website that helps you identify and deal with these scams: http://www.419eater.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:24 pm 

Orange wrote:
Pidd,

Amigo...I AGREE... so are most of the RFM's :lol:

Peace

PIDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:36 pm 

Pidd wrote:
Orange wrote:
Pidd,

Amigo...I AGREE... so are most of the RFM's

Say it ain't so...! :shock:

I was damn certain that she definitely needed $4,000 for her goldfish's brain transplant operation. And I feel like I did the right thing, because she said that her goldfish is doing much better now. You are all so cynical!!! :o :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:00 pm 

Classic scams, nothing more!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:03 pm 

HERE IS A LETTER I GOT TODAY. WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THE RFM? LMAO! ....... oh had been so lonely here am now in africa after when i lost my parent in an auto crash accident here ,so honey am now living alone in a mission house hav been wiiling to chat with you since cos am pretty new to online chatting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mis you reply me back now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:03 pm 

I disagree that RFM's are "scams". It may feel like a scam to the sender because he probably created some expectations in his head that were never realized.

By its very nature, a scam implies some sort of business transaction. The definition of scam is: "a fraudulent business scheme". If a chica asks for money with no mention of anything in return, how is that a scam? What has she NOT done (that she was supposed to) to make her a scammer? A scam would be if she promised to Phuck you 5 times for your $500 and didn't fullfill her end of the deal.

If you are dumb enough to send her $500 with the assumption that she will Phuck you 5 times, it makes you a fool. But it doesn't make her a scam artist or thief.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:18 pm 

Orange,
In the eyes of the law, that can be illegal also. If they catch a person trying to 'bilk' money out of multiple guys for phony reasons then it falls into the 'fraud" catagory. Nothing has to be promised for the money, just the fact that they do it to multiple people using multiple FAKE reasons...
But I'm sure that would never happen with a beautiful Tica :roll: :shock:

Orange wrote:
I disagree that RFM's are "scams". It may feel like a scam to the sender because he probably created some expectations in his head that were never realized.

By its very nature, a scam implies some sort of business transaction. The definition of scam is: "a fraudulent business scheme". If a chica asks for money with no mention of anything in return, how is that a scam? What has she NOT done (that she was supposed to) to make her a scammer? A scam would be if she promised to Phuck you 5 times for your $500 and didn't fullfill her end of the deal.

If you are dumb enough to send her $500 with the assumption that she will Phuck you 5 times, it makes you a fool. But it doesn't make her a scam artist or thief.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:59 am 

If you are sending $500 with the belief you are going to phuck her 5 times, and this is in CR where prostitution is legal, I would encourage any of you gentlemen who send these women money, to include your expectations of sexo in correspodence with the money. This way if she is out of love, or busy, next time you are in town, you can ask Doug PI for a legal referral. If there is any resemblance to our legal system in CR (which I doubt), Doug Pi's referral will bring a suit on your behalf and at mediation you may "split the baby." IMHO, this could result in 2 sessions of sex and perhaps a handjob. However, IMHO, this will not be worthwhile, as you will have already spent the original $500, money to transmit the original funds to your former "novia", money on a lawyer, a referral fee to Doug PI, court costs, etc. End result: 2.5 sessions for $2,000 +.
In short, rather than rely on what probably is a Mickey Mouse legal system, one might be better served by following the advice of several esteemed members of this society, "Do not send money."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:50 am 

Three simple words: dont phucking do it under any circumstances!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:56 am 
Pacifica55 wrote:

You cannot buy poosie on the long distance installment plan. Buy it fresh on-site cuz it don't keep...

Sooo true...

I usually give her a nice hunk of change when I leave to pay for rent (or, in my mind, the last 30 sessions).

She knows I don't Western Union, but since I'm down monthly, she works it for 1 - 4 days, and gets to live well for the month... Regardless of how many other guys she sees...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:11 pm 

QuickBlueFox wrote:
Pacifica55 wrote:

You cannot buy poosie on the long distance installment plan. Buy it fresh on-site cuz it don't keep...

Sooo true...

I usually give her a nice hunk of change when I leave to pay for rent (or, in my mind, the last 30 sessions).

She knows I don't Western Union, but since I'm down monthly, she works it for 1 - 4 days, and gets to live well for the month... Regardless of how many other guys she sees...

Very understanding. It's logic like that that will possibly save you major heartaches down the line.
Stratone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:26 pm 
//