www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: OLD GRINGA
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:41 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Ummm...Are you catching on that nobody likes you here?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:01 pm 

Good one Expresso123. :D :D :D

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:17 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Word up.
You've been owned. :lol: Calling your owner demented or what not works as a last gasp but that's all it is.
Offer still stands, anyone whose in town first beer is on me. I've had one taker. Hit me up in PM.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:40 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Express321 wrote:
I've had one taker. Hit me up in PM.

:) :) :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:44 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Time to move it along, gang. There's nothing to see here

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:24 am 

It was an awesome trip to Medellin people. :D :D

But yea, in summation, probably the biggest thing I noticed about Germs was the far away look in his eyes that he confessed to me was the result of a stroke. That and his disjointed walk that sort of reminded me of a car meandering down the road with a broken frame. The heavy opiate use that was confessed to me has also come out of his diarrhea here in the forum.

Then toss in his insistence on discussing politics and his repeated use of the N word, and you get the picture. The Chocolate Lab hair and big gut while claiming to be “svelt” are funny but secondary. Don`t send this “finance man” any money as he`s a phone salesman on the downward spiral.

Yea I`ve tossed some girls out of my room before we got started. And many of you should grow some balls and do the same. This is most liable to happen with Del Rey girls who agreed to payment after, but broke said agreement when they demanded that the $ be placed out on the beside table before proceeding. Well wusses, you might as well just hand it to her if she can grab it up whenever she likes. That`s nonsense from the Cocal that has infected the Rey. This doesn`t happen here in Medellin though. So learn some Spanish, give up using dollars as your currency, and jump in the deep end.

And lastly, that bit about me touching on a Tico was Germ`s Hail Mary to rescue Jelly Nose who has 70 IQ reasoning abilities. If anything you are called a “homophobe” for calling suck ups butt boys or bj boys. But take heart Germs, you got a friend in him. :P Peace and Love people. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:05 am 

Express321 wrote:

So instead of the 10th regurgitation of the same vomit on a thread no one cares about anymore...

How about a Meddy trip report?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:49 am 

Penis Drooping wrote:
Express321 wrote:

So instead of the 10th regurgitation of the same vomit on a thread no one cares about anymore...

Penis Drooping you care about it or you wouldn`t be here today right? :lol: :lol: And I`ve yet to see you call Germ`s endless repetitions "vomit," so yea, you are BJ Boy #2. Wait until Jelly Nose has finished his swallow, adjust your cargos and hit your knees. Correction, Germs has two friends. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Medellin report request granted. Will be up within two weeks. Got a lot of business to catch up on first.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:34 pm 

Asspressed321 wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:
Asspressed321 wrote:

Penis Drooping you care about it or you wouldn`t be here today right? :lol: :lol: And I`ve yet to see you call Germ`s endless repetitions "vomit," so yea, you are BJ Boy #2. Wait until Jelly Nose has finished his swallow, adjust your cargos and hit your knees. Correction, Germs has two friends. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Medellin report request granted. Will be up within two weeks. Got a lot of business to catch up on first.

LOL

Actually it was usually “Penis Failing” back in the day but the “Drooping” is more on point. Especially at my advanced age.

Yeah looking forward to the Meddy report! Hopefully it ends like Medellin Paisa with you getting whacked on La70 in the middle of the day? 8) Now THAT would be a good read ! :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:49 pm 

Hahaha, I doubt if anyone wants to befriend this sociopath. First he fights with damn near every CRT member as I've shown a small smattering.

Then he meets me, I try to help him, I realize he's a psycho, ditch him, then 6 months later, he still has a homosexual obsession about me, I've been nothing but kind and helpful to him during the time I met him and then ran from him as I suspect pretty much everyone who meets him does.

Analexpress321, look, we broke up, lol, get over it, find a willing male Buttigieg b/f. Is that who you now stand behind since Cory, your hero, crashed and burned?

Here's his trip report...

Met girl. offered her money. Back to my room. Shocked and terrified her. She bolts, doesn't even want minor payment, realizes he's a Ted Bundy psycho. Repeat 10x.

Got drunk. Met a drunk Colombian male, gay, member of farc so admired by uber liberal, fondled him all over in bar with first time on trip big grin. Back to room, culminated our admiration for Castro and Maduro with sin condom anal sex and mutual bj's.

Bored him to death complaining about gringo named Netgems, even he can't take it and leaves.

Give it a rest, psycho, even though you're delusional, nobody here cares if I'm fat, a drug addict, racist, a telemarketer, whatever you want to make up.

Sad that you find humor in the monger who commited suicide in Colombia, and my suffering from a stroke I had years ago, you're an immature little pathetic man, it makes sense that you're a triggered fanatical lib, you're a sad little pu*sy, mad at the world, mad at me, mad at your mommy...

I'm 15 years older than you, and have my health issues, but trust me, if we were the same age, and you had the guts (which we all know you don't) to talk this endless boring trash to me, you would get thoroughly manhandled and not the way you love it...

It's more than past time you grow up.

P.S. Nobody on CRT likes you, and I suspect the same for anyone who meets you personally. Take some personal responsibility and quit blaming everyone else for your numerous social failures, get the psychiatric help you desperately need.

My advice is a couple jolts of ECT, back on your haldol and thorazine, and for once in your life, try being nice to someone, you just might like it...

If I'm as undesirable as you say, quit dreaming of my shit filled asshole all over your face and move on to get obsessed over the next man who jilts you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:24 pm 

Try being nice spews the fat man full of vitriol. Can't make this stuff up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:21 am 

LAdiablo wrote:
Try being nice spews the fat man full of vitriol. Can't make this stuff up.

You still butt hurt from the righteous well deserved ass whuppin I delivered unto you?

Another morality leader on CRT, screaming "racist" because I joked about fat girls vacuuming up beans n rice.

I merely pointed out your sordid past and present, stating you're in no position to be judge and jury on other CRT members.

You're another one I always was nice to, we pm'd each other about life in LA, then you shit all over one of my posts, threw insults, made accusations, I said WTF? I pm'd you, you 1/2 ass apologized, I let it go, I was gracious.

Then you yelled "racist" and other members even said how do you get that?

Eventually, people get tired of hypocrites making unfounded accusations and counter punch...

I can't help it, I want to be nice to everyone, but when judgemental hypocrites get in my face, they end up, as you did, eviscerated.

This guy may be crazy, but he's intelligent. Can't say the same about you...

Feel better now that you briefly sobered up, crawled back from under your rock and got your little jab in?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:52 am 

You eviscerated me lol
Is that when you went to all your friends looking for information on who I am and came back calling me a drunk melancholy pedophile?
You're a big man on campus keep telling yourself that while you sit on a stool in CR watching young latinas walk by you like you are a piece of furniture since they all know your cheap Charlie game and want nothing to do with it.
How soul crushing must it be to wither away some old fat guy in a foreign country with people who hate you as much as you hate them?
Keep looking in the mirror and lying to yourself germs. Keep telling yourself tomorrow will be a better day as you struggle to sleep.
Mongering is fun but I seriously doubt anyone here really believes hunkering down in a shithole like CR and trying to eek out an existence is a satisfying life goal.
Yeah you're the winner baby lol.
Now go be nice to people. L

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:38 pm 

LAdiablo wrote:
You eviscerated me lol
Is that when you went to all your friends looking for information on who I am and came back calling me a drunk melancholy pedophile?
You're a big man on campus keep telling yourself that while you sit on a stool in CR watching young latinas walk by you like you are a piece of furniture since they all know your cheap Charlie game and want nothing to do with it.
How soul crushing must it be to wither away some old fat guy in a foreign country with people who hate you as much as you hate them?
Keep looking in the mirror and lying to yourself germs. Keep telling yourself tomorrow will be a better day as you struggle to sleep.
Mongering is fun but I seriously doubt anyone here really believes hunkering down in a shithole like CR and trying to eek out an existence is a satisfying life goal.
Yeah you're the winner baby lol.
Now go be nice to people. L

I'm like Trump, I'm a counter puncher. I've been nothing but nice to you and pm'd you with info you were asking about L.A. before you attacked me out of the blue, viciously
on my post about mongering, I let it go, you attacked me again so I decided to give you the admonishment you deserved.

I don't know you, you don't know me, what gives you the right to attack someone viciously on their post, not just joking around? CRT is for guys who want to get along and give info and get info and have laughs, make friends.

Nobody likes a hallway morality monitor, especially when they are drunk on their ass, misinterpret what someone says and go on the attack, spewing insults and accusations.

Who the fkkk made you the voice of morality and proper living, and you insult all guys who retired here, we don't care about your opinion.

Hahaha, I'm 6 foot, 195 lbs, 36 waist, probably thinner than you...

I know some of your friends, two actually like you, they say you're basically a good guy but they say you get drunk on your ass, loud, obnoxious and you embarrass them, and attack people.

I was just one victim, but I don't tolerate it so you got a little smackin' around, simple as that.

You feign moral purity and call me a racist because i joked fat girls here vacuum up beans and rice, yet you call CR a shithole, I always get a kick out of hypocrites proving they are what they accuse others of...

Apparently you didn't get away with your childish little bully game with me and you didn't like it, now I gotta put up with your little passive aggressive twerp chirps on additional threads here. Ever since our debate, I've left you alone, I've been the adult.

You need to move on and grow up, you don't make yourself the bigger man by attacking people you don't know for things you don't understand. Let guys put up their posts and have some laughs, we don't need your melancholy lectures.

if you're miserable with your life, that's your problem, others here don't want your negativity infecting their lives and won't put up with it, I'm happy with mine, and it's really none of your business.

Move on with your life, brother, you play a big shot on CRT but you're an obnoxious bore to me...

If you want to hold a truce, that is my preference, your idiotic references to sitting on barstools, yada yada are stupid, childish and boring.

if you don't attack me, I won't insult and expose you for who and what you are, I would prefer to leave it at that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:18 pm 

Netgems wrote:
The owner of my apt complex here in Escazu and I are friends, so for some savings on rent, I enjoy my hobby of landscaping and tending the grounds, a nice gated complex in Escazu.

He's getting older and doesn't want to bother with it anymore, and I enjoy it, so it works out well.

We have wealthy Ticos holding down executive jobs or attending the nearby med school, besides me and the owner and his Tica wife, a couple other mongers and an older retired husband and wife from the USA who decided to relocate to Costa Rica.

I've made vast improvements to the grounds, planting, trimming, and the owner and his wife and all the Ticos and mongers thanked me and complimented my work.

Now who would be the one problem Ch*ld who would give me crap about it? :shock: :?:

You guessed it, the USA old beyatch wife. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I was watering some new planted plants and bushes I just planted when they exited their apartment to go somewhere. :arrow:

I know the husband, so I started chatting with him and explained even though it's Costa Rica rainy season, the new transplants and the bushes, etc., under the roof overhangs don't get much water, so I water them.

The old bitter thin lipped scowling hag-termagant just stood there, hunched over, backpack on her back, not even looking at me, staring straight forward, her angry bitter man hating nature emitting from her, she angrily stated "And YES, it decreases our water pressure!!!" :x :x :x

The poor husband was flabbergasted, he stumbled about, commenting that since they're leaving, he's sure the pressure will be fine when they return.

Those of you who know me know I relish a good fight...and I do admit to racism and sexism...I can't stand old North American crabby judgemental meddlesome white women, lol... :mrgreen:

I replied "Apparently you're unaware of the fact that the owner uses well water for the hose and has city water backed up by a tank on the roof for us, I could run this hose 24 hours a day and it won't affect your water pressure, so sorry, madam... you're mistaken...!"

She just stomped off, the poor victim she has undoubtedly sapped all or at least most of his testosterone she calls her husband in tow, she keeps him on a tight leash.

I feel for the poor bastard, down here in Costa Rica, probably seeing gorgeous Latinas every day and dreaming of them, and this old skank hits the hay with him every night...what a ghoulish ironic nightmare... :cry: :cry: :cry:

If she ever has to go back to the states for a few days and he stays here, I'm grabbing him by the collar and dragging him to Monica's, Oasis, Relax, SL, HLH, HDR...somewhere where I can get the poor bastard a piece of decent ass, lol... :mrgreen: :twisted:

Maybe we can get back on topic here N Gems..

This is exactly why Medellin is the segunda casa. No old bitchy gringas around here :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next