www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: OLD GRINGA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:26 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

At the end of the day you are a petty little twat and Oxyhead. So to steal a phrase, pop another pill, lay down and contemplate your lonely demise. You aren`t fooling anyone here except perhaps your BJ boy Jelly Nose.Nutgerms with all your swaggering about you should expect to get poked occasionally. But when you are, you typically go into pity party mode insulting others for not appreciating your so called wisdom and humor. But you are a bore and mediocre Bser, which is all consistent with that of a failed telephone salesman.

But the crescendo was your bigoted rant stereotyping Costa Rican women as pigs vaccuming beans up off the ground. And your response when called out for that? You call a guy a “liberal” and attack him based on the state he lives in. And when that fell flat, you accuse him of pimping under the age females and provided no supporting evidence to back up the claim. Then it`s revealed that you a

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:37 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Once again classic CRT! And in the wild west of an unmonitored board, there are no holds barred, ya gotta love it!!

And in the age of Trump it’s even funnier!! I think you Trumpsters are mimicking your prezzy in how you insult each other. Hilarious shit. Keep it coming!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:50 am 

And in the age of Trump it’s even funnier!! I think you Trumpsters are mimicking your prezzy in how you insult each other. Hilarious shit. Keep it coming![/quote]

Very well said PH I mean those deep throat BJs Trump is giving Vlad are top shelf. And this Nutgerms here is desperately here taking these spermloads of his own in his mouth as a disgrace of his own. He is a Chocate Lab disgrace of the red white and blue, and you heard it here first yo! and get some of this 1.99 Just for Men shit he brags about but yo, will only show him as the ass he is!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:54 am 

But Nutgerms keep popping them they are cheap and plentiful in CR. Oxy oxy....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:27 am 

But yea it is great when this bigoted racist "nigger" this "nigger" that piece of shit "Just for Men" phony piece of trash doesn`t like me. Is great. I have been here since this site started but that sort of slime I`m happy kicking to curb. Your choice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:30 am 

Up yur ass germs, your game and you stand for, sideways 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:47 am 

Express321 wrote:
Up yur ass germs, your game and you stand for, sideways 8)

So bring it Germs. I am so ready for this one. :P I heard it again and again. You said the word "niggers." So if yo do not like Coery Booker is fine. Is your choice in a democratric socieity, but none of that erases the fact that you are a racist piece of shit that seeks to hinder the democratic process with your slurs. That is unAmerican. Is not what many of all races have died for in the past. So man the Phuck up coward and answer to what we stand for. Put down your hair dye for a moment thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:00 am 

but yea nutgerms

thats the next rip thread

but will anyone give a Phuck? thats the biggest question of all... :(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:30 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

This post has outdone itself.

What started out as a wonderful observation by Netgems about the sad state of old gringas, and the men that allow this stuff to happen in their lives, turned into an absolutely worthless rant by middle schoolers,

The admin should consider , in addition to, the Tica of the Month,
a special category to honor The Insane post of the month. With pictures of the poster dressed in drag, or beating off at his computer in middle America, in his basement.

For 10 mil on Calle 6, their is a cure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:49 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

nosejelly wrote:
Weak as water or not. You're still a Pro. You're the C*ck chugger that brought up a dude blowing a dude. It weighs so heavily on your one track mind, you can't help saying it. Your posts are rife with you fancying dude on dude fantasies. Kudos for the bravery and transparency!

Not a fantasy, i've seen him drunk as hell with his hands all over a drunk Tico at a bar, I couldn't bear to watch and excused myself.

He attacks me on CRT because I tried to help him with the ladies, most despised him and ran from him 5 minutes after they got in his room. I eventually realized he was one sick Ted Bundy type pup and ditched him.

He then started sending me nasty comments on whatsapp so I banned him. Then he is brave and attacks me on CRT...

he's an uber high strung lib who thinks Cory Booker is "Obama on steroids" and will best Trump in a debate, and get elected president, lol. He also said AOC is intelligent and educated, so that alone tells you what a clown he is... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:09 am 

Hahaha, looks like the truth gets under 321's skin.

He comes to CR, bitches about all the women unmercifully. Something he asks for or does is really sick because he has problems with the ladies over and over and over.

I mean, one called the cops on him and he was lucky he wasn't in his room when they came knocking.

he's got it in for me because I befriended him and tried to help him before I realized what a sick weirdo he was and now he's still holding a grudge that i ditched him, lol.

I shudder to think he might have wanted to get his hands all over me like that drunk Tico he was pawing...

Give it a rest, 321, nobody here likes you, deal with it...

Seriously, dude, you need serious psychiatric help.

When third world girls with no money, Babi*s at home with no diapers and no food in the fridge refuse you, you know something is seriously wrong with you...

I find it odd that the two individuals who accuse me of racism both freely use derogatory terms here about minorities. That's normal amongst hypocritical libs.

I confront losers based on their pathetic behavior, I hold individuals responsible for their statements and actions, i don't blame one race, one religion, one ethnic background, but I find those that accuse others of offenses are the biggest offenders...

Give it a rest, 321, maybe you can trick another monger here into thinking you're a normal guy, make friends for 24 hours, and when he finds out was a twisted angry bitter loser who seriously abuses the women here and is frustrated when they reject you, and gets sick of your mealy mouth girly man bitching, and ditches you, you can harass him and give me a vacation, lol. :mrgreen:

Seriously dude, I watched Ted Bundy interviewed years ago, you two are definitely kindred spirits, lol.

C'mon, just for entertainment purposes, tell us what it is you ask or try to do to the girls that make them want to leave your room 5 minutes after they get there. You do realize this doesn't happen to the rest of us over and over and over...don't you?

You accuse me of being fat, I'm not, you say I use hair dye, I'm completely grey, you say I'm racist and I'm not but you're the one spewing hateful terms, you say I'm a drug addict, I don't do drugs drink or even smoke cigarettes, lol.

I'm not perfect, and I have my share of faults, like wasting time on losers that get on my nerves, but I can say I'm not seriously mentally ill, and 321, gotta tell ya buddy...you can't...I mean, when desperate broke 3rd world hookers run from you, you gotta realize something is wrong with you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maybe you're better off with drunk Ticos, lol... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:30 pm 

Rico1040 wrote:
What started out as a wonderful observation by Netgems about the sad state of old gringas,

Waaaa Waaaa :lol: :lol: Then we have the counter balance, Nutgerms, a broke telephone salesman with a chronic pain issue, because he got his ass whooped too thoroughly (as he told me), flees Florida when Bondi shut down the pill mills so he can buy cheap Oxys over the counter. He calls himself a "finance man" but works solo as a telemarketer out of his apartment and asked me to find a Tica to answer the phone for him for $3 an hour. :lol: :lol: I humored him but knew none would be interested once they got a look at him, the hair dye, gut, and wild eyed look that he confessed was the result of a drug induced stroke he had a few years ago.

So cry us a river Rico. :lol: :lol: Germs Jelly Nose will likely get the last word here as I`m too busy in Medellin. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:35 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Well, I think that went well. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:38 pm 

Last edited by Boynton on Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:40 pm 

And to cover it again. Germs, our Johnny Come Lately big mouth of CRT (there have been a few) does use the N word, openly and freely and did so without flinching in my presence. Did he deny it? Many assume that because I am white with a Southern accent that such is cool with me, but no.

And calling your opponent a "leftist" or Ted Bundy can`t save you.

Nerves struck? What brought Germs suddenly out of his hole? :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next