www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: OLD GRINGA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:01 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I don't think Nutgerms is totin' a full stringer of fish.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:42 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Jay2ee wrote:
I don't think Nutgerms is totin' a full stringer of fish.

I can't debate that with you, lol

At least I don't claim to be a morality king and attack people on their posts, all my fights are with people who I've been nice to and tried to be helpful to (basically these two guys) and they attacked me so I give it back to them.

Perhaps I should just ignore them but it's annoying when I make posts to have CRT members laugh, and get attacked, comment on other posts and get attacked, so yes, sooner or later the constant hassling from people I've been nice to in the past gets to me and I hit them back.

But you may be correct, maybe I should just leave it alone, this will be my last response, taking a break from CRT for awhile.

Many others I know have also said CRT is being filled up with angry jackasses attacking other members for no reason and I got sucked up in it...but I always fought bullies, sometimes I went home with a swollen nose and black eye, but the bully never bothered me again...

Funny analogy...good one...stringer of fish...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:46 pm 

Was hoping we could get back in topic. Or at least deflect
This to an interesting subject like the paisas.

Guess not. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:48 pm 

Is this the "Smack talk and Fun stuff" section of CRT :?: :?: :?:

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:17 pm 

Netgems wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:
You eviscerated me lol
Is that when you went to all your friends looking for information on who I am and came back calling me a drunk melancholy pedophile?
You're a big man on campus keep telling yourself that while you sit on a stool in CR watching young latinas walk by you like you are a piece of furniture since they all know your cheap Charlie game and want nothing to do with it.
How soul crushing must it be to wither away some old fat guy in a foreign country with people who hate you as much as you hate them?
Keep looking in the mirror and lying to yourself germs. Keep telling yourself tomorrow will be a better day as you struggle to sleep.
Mongering is fun but I seriously doubt anyone here really believes hunkering down in a shithole like CR and trying to eek out an existence is a satisfying life goal.
Yeah you're the winner baby lol.
Now go be nice to people. L

I'm like Trump, I'm a counter puncher. I've been nothing but nice to you and pm'd you with info you were asking about L.A. before you attacked me out of the blue, viciously
on my post about mongering, I let it go, you attacked me again so I decided to give you the admonishment you deserved.

I don't know you, you don't know me, what gives you the right to attack someone viciously on their post, not just joking around? CRT is for guys who want to get along and give info and get info and have laughs, make friends.

Nobody likes a hallway morality monitor, especially when they are drunk on their ass, misinterpret what someone says and go on the attack, spewing insults and accusations.

Who the fkkk made you the voice of morality and proper living, and you insult all guys who retired here, we don't care about your opinion.

Hahaha, I'm 6 foot, 195 lbs, 36 waist, probably thinner than you...

I know some of your friends, two actually like you, they say you're basically a good guy but they say you get drunk on your ass, loud, obnoxious and you embarrass them, and attack people.

I was just one victim, but I don't tolerate it so you got a little smackin' around, simple as that.

You feign moral purity and call me a racist because i joked fat girls here vacuum up beans and rice, yet you call CR a shithole, I always get a kick out of hypocrites proving they are what they accuse others of...

Apparently you didn't get away with your childish little bully game with me and you didn't like it, now I gotta put up with your little passive aggressive twerp chirps on additional threads here. Ever since our debate, I've left you alone, I've been the adult.

You need to move on and grow up, you don't make yourself the bigger man by attacking people you don't know for things you don't understand. Let guys put up their posts and have some laughs, we don't need your melancholy lectures.

if you're miserable with your life, that's your problem, others here don't want your negativity infecting their lives and won't put up with it, I'm happy with mine, and it's really none of your business.

Move on with your life, brother, you play a big shot on CRT but you're an obnoxious bore to me...

If you want to hold a truce, that is my preference, your idiotic references to sitting on barstools, yada yada are stupid, childish and boring.

if you don't attack me, I won't insult and expose you for who and what you are, I would prefer to leave it at that.

Nope
Never had anything but nice things to say about Pops and BB
They are stand up people unlike you
You're full of shit and there's no truce lol
You haven't exposed me or won anything yet you dance around pronouncing yourself a winner
How douchey can you be?
I guess you are really like Trump in this respect
Stop trying to bring other people into it winner
So how was your weekend?
Wander around looking at the same old things seeing the same old people who are tired of seeing your face and listening to your bs?
What a delusional fantasy your life has become
Old gringas wouldn't give you the time of day
So you're left with paying latinas for the privilege of eating beans and rice out of their shit holes
Do you get them early so you only have to taste the come of the bf and the taxi driver?
I will say again I have nothing against mongering and no regrets whatsoever
It's fun and everyone should try it
But you have to balance a real life or you end up...well like you frankly
Devoid of soul and compassion for your fellow man
Unless you get a bargain price of course
Maybe they'll name a barstool for you

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:26 pm 

And stop making shit up about my "friends " asshole
No one has ever said anything like I attacked anyone because the worst thing I do is hug a guy
Be a man for once and handle your own issues without having to bring other people into it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:37 am 

He makes the late Jazzblow look like Mother Theresa! Has he beaten Jazzbro's record yet!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:14 pm 

Netgems wrote:
LAdiablo wrote:
You eviscerated me lol
Is that when you went to all your friends looking for information on who I am and came back calling me a drunk melancholy pedophile?
You're a big man on campus keep telling yourself that while you sit on a stool in CR watching young latinas walk by you like you are a piece of furniture since they all know your cheap Charlie game and want nothing to do with it.
How soul crushing must it be to wither away some old fat guy in a foreign country with people who hate you as much as you hate them?
Keep looking in the mirror and lying to yourself germs. Keep telling yourself tomorrow will be a better day as you struggle to sleep.
Mongering is fun but I seriously doubt anyone here really believes hunkering down in a shithole like CR and trying to eek out an existence is a satisfying life goal.
Yeah you're the winner baby lol.
Now go be nice to people. L

I'm like Trump, I'm a counter puncher. I've been nothing but nice to you and pm'd you with info you were asking about L.A. before you attacked me out of the blue, viciously
on my post about mongering, I let it go, you attacked me again so I decided to give you the admonishment you deserved.

I don't know you, you don't know me, what gives you the right to attack someone viciously on their post, not just joking around? CRT is for guys who want to get along and give info and get info and have laughs, make friends.

Nobody likes a hallway morality monitor, especially when they are drunk on their ass, misinterpret what someone says and go on the attack, spewing insults and accusations.

Who the fkkk made you the voice of morality and proper living, and you insult all guys who retired here, we don't care about your opinion.

Hahaha, I'm 6 foot, 195 lbs, 36 waist, probably thinner than you...

I know some of your friends, two actually like you, they say you're basically a good guy but they say you get drunk on your ass, loud, obnoxious and you embarrass them, and attack people.

I was just one victim, but I don't tolerate it so you got a little smackin' around, simple as that.

You feign moral purity and call me a racist because i joked fat girls here vacuum up beans and rice, yet you call CR a shithole, I always get a kick out of hypocrites proving they are what they accuse others of...

Apparently you didn't get away with your childish little bully game with me and you didn't like it, now I gotta put up with your little passive aggressive twerp chirps on additional threads here. Ever since our debate, I've left you alone, I've been the adult.

You need to move on and grow up, you don't make yourself the bigger man by attacking people you don't know for things you don't understand. Let guys put up their posts and have some laughs, we don't need your melancholy lectures.

if you're miserable with your life, that's your problem, others here don't want your negativity infecting their lives and won't put up with it, I'm happy with mine, and it's really none of your business.

Move on with your life, brother, you play a big shot on CRT but you're an obnoxious bore to me...

If you want to hold a truce, that is my preference, your idiotic references to sitting on barstools, yada yada are stupid, childish and boring.

if you don't attack me, I won't insult and expose you for who and what you are, I would prefer to leave it at that.

….whoa....!!! Express Yourself!!

...ain't nothing but a thing...a shallow, hallow, vacuous experience....is what it is... :arrow: :P

...and...fuckkin' blowhards unite, eh?

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

Last edited by Steven1 on Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:27 pm 

Express321 wrote:
Hi Germs :lol: You are a racist. You used the N word in my presence several times, and haven't bothered denying it here because you know it is true. Want independant confirmation? Read his post where he compares Costa Rican women to pigs sucking up beans off the ground. When called out for it by LAD, he tried to save himself by claiming that he likes beans also. Well yea, that's like Deep South trailerpark morons who justify mocking blacks for eating watermelon and chicken because they like the foods also. You are a racist, a bigot as has been proven, and you can cry till the cows come home. No one is buying.

You also are no "finance man." You are a washed up telephone salesman. You are not "svelt." You have a significant gut hoisted in by a belt pulled high and tight. But we still get it as we do with the Just for Men nonsense that needs no further explanation.

Last but not least, you are a junkie. Is ironic that you are some big FL conservative but your girl Pam Bondi shut down your pill mills so Germs runs to CR for the over the counter Oxy Fortes. He doesn't bother denying this either as he knows it's true.

Take another pill, lay down and contemplate your lonely demise. No one in CRT except maybe Jelly Nose is impressed, and even he wont piss on your grave.

..is good American habits gettin' hated on up in here??!!! I've got to be in that room where it happens!!!!

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:45 pm 

The return of the persona, Steven 1, BTW Beck stole my wetsuit, what a prick. 8) :shock: :?:
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:07 am 

Are we talking "dear life " Beck?
El es un perdedor enserio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:04 pm 

No era viejo,
XO Zacapa sonar :shock: :shock: :shock:
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:19 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Somebody needs a glass of warm milk and a nap

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:40 pm 

Wow, this thread sure has brought people out of the woodwork!

First Steven1 and now 8ball...

Who's next... Rolltide?

mh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:22 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
Wow, this thread sure has brought people out of the woodwork!

First Steven1 and now 8ball...

Who's next... Rolltide?

mh

Maybe Greengo?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7