www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:51 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Preface: Yes, I’ve warped into some dimension beyond recocklous, or just fully off the rails. Before my last trip I went through a particularly rough patch (getting it yet). But I’m in full remission feeling all fresh and rejewelinated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need something lighthearted here. Enough crabbing about how prices are no longer flaccid. No debate on whether or not Trump’s wall will have glory holes. How about we pause on asking, quite repetitively, for the phone numbers of the 3 chicas 69.69% of CRTers have already plowed? Let’s take a break from the masterdebate on which of the 4-5 chica friendly hotels in the groin of the gulch (too redundant?) is best, and why. Hold, for a moment, the discussion about how HDR chicas are now approaching gringo girth.

Time to talk ball shaving (more)

If you’ve given up on yourself and can’t reconnoiter the region, or simply don’t care... or you think Furbies are cute, it’s ok to move along. If you’re among the avant guarde waxing the wang well you can decide.

Still not sure if this thread is for you? I’m not meaning ball shaving in general. I’m not remotely suggesting a reboot of the beyond decade long thread on the ancient art of manscaping the thunder down under. This is not intended as some dong dangling discourse about ball beard barbery. No, we’re moving beyond turning junk into jewels or getting the trash ready to smash.

You are on the testicular tip, pre ordering the now highest rated sack thatch wacker on Amazon, aka Braun model #00. Soaps that make the perfect lather, puhleeeeeeez those pelotas knows. Cajone conditioning has been part of the routine for ages. You know about working with the lay of the land. You’re timing it just right like Goldi locks of love. Meaning errant nicks are healed; rod ready to rumble. When it comes to the hinterland, you can take down a pole like it is 1936. You read 10 years of posts and earned that undergrad degree. If my words resonate and you've grabbed that brass C*ck ring, then this thread is for you!

I’m talking about ball shaving theme songs.

You don’t have a ball shaving theme song? Well you should! There’s music for every occasion, even highly personal ones. Real or hypothetical, what’s your ball shaving theme song and why?

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

Last edited by hotdogg on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:44 am 

LOL, HD you have issues, hopefully I see you in counseling. But since you asked I have to go with a little Chuck Berry....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:16 am 

Shit... late to my own party. Good start Ilv4play. I can't afford counseling because I spent all my money on rum, bag balm, and chicas.

Here's mine... sometimes I have to loop it a few times, lol. Why this one? How can you not be ready to slay pinocha after?

https://youtu.be/wyz_2DEah4o

TV theme song to the A-Team

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:22 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

there is really just one song

Jerry Lee Lewis- Great Balls of Fire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 pm 

hotdogg wrote:
I can't afford counseling because I spent all my money on rum, bag balm, and chicas.

My version of counseling involves an attractive bartender and beer or rum, your choice. Chicas.... I bring my own as she rocks my world, but she makes a great wing-woman for my friends.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 pm 

Flabuck wrote:
there is really just one song

Jerry Lee Lewis- Great Balls of Fire

I can't really top that. But I will offer Rubber Ball Keeps on Bouncing Back to Me.
And "Silver Balls", the Christmas carol.
OK so it's bells.
Hottdogg you are mad, mad I say

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:10 pm 

Since you touched on Christmas songs I want to add "Deck Your Balls With Bowels of Holly"..... oh wait that is what I sang at my Elementary Christmas program that got me suspended in 6th grade, I guess I still have'nt learned.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:26 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
Since you touched on Christmas songs I want to add "Deck Your Balls With Bowels of Holly"..... oh wait that is what I sang at my Elementary Christmas program that got me suspended in 6th grade, I guess I still have'nt learned.

Ha ha, that's when you used to get suspended for that, now you get suspended for adverse non pc statements, and the teachers get fired for giving the needy K*ds a hug.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:58 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
hotdogg wrote:
I can't afford counseling because I spent all my money on rum, bag balm, and chicas.

My version of counseling involves an attractive bartender and beer or rum, your choice. Chicas.... I bring my own as she rocks my world, but she makes a great wing-woman for my friends.

Oh... well in that case I can probably find room in the budget for therapy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:59 pm 

Another good one to rock out with your C*ck out.

AC/DC - Big Balls

https://youtu.be/gJ3tqIukBKg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:06 am 

2 Live Crew - Dick Almighty

https://youtu.be/DG-n1dwr6Ug

(I'd go for that one on the far left btw)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:27 pm 

For all the southern brothers... here's a little country for ya.

https://youtu.be/3p70spFwqHo

David Allan Coe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:59 pm 

Hotdogg, you are keeping this website with your posts, thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:00 am 

Jawanker wrote:
Hotdogg, you are keeping this website with your posts, thank you!

Thanks I really appreciate both of my readers.

If my early work telcon goes well tomorrow then sexy texy is back in mexy... so my playlist is going strong, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:42 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

In the early eighties when my manscaping endeavors began I was strokin' the razer to The Swingin' Richards, "Out of My Head" and afterwards "Look At Me Now".

https://youtu.be/KBk6KKEd2Zo

https://youtu.be/QPPum-feEvg