www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 am 
:D wednesday updates; PacoLoco sends money to CR and Sosua to support his new loves and there little ones all from different fathers :D also he has started his club that he and JOSie are the only members :D JOSie is still crying because he did not win LPW :D HikerTom well he has been a hiking and recently had a six some at ZB :D :twisted: Squidface is calling Miss PR for bbbj and is dreaming about shooting his load on Jessicas face :D Circus wears his CRT shirt to breakfast,his tica waitress asks him how much you pay :?: Circus replies $20 she accepts :D :twisted: Irish Drifter and his son Palynx make up :D they spend the day together shopping for sarongs :D Orange is thinking about bandwidth :D our beloved Mucho Gusto goes fishing with TonyTC :D GR goes to RIO and his girl refuses bbbj and leaves a floater :D DeeShot is waiting for a phone call from K :D :lol: Michael is wondering am i the only one that pays her cien :?: i am K boyfriend :D Karen back in 8 days, then going to the sl for 3 weeks and then back to ZB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:19 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

2,660 posts and this is the longest one....
Florida, I hate to break this to you, but 2008 is not going to be your year.... However 2009 should make you very happy as Halloween is on a Saturday... Then 2010 will be even better with Christmas celebrated on a (drum roll please) Saturday...

Slick balls to ya buddy....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:47 pm 
:D no TonyTC my longest is on are your balls ok :?: :D :P :lol: :lol: why yes they are :D TonyTC the master at interviewing pull the yellow shorts a little more :D :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice shaved poosie :D :twisted: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

El Silencioso wrote:
Elroy wrote:
Paco is..... wait for it.....Keith Olbermann of CRT.

Now I am in shock, this has to be an insult to.....wait for it.............

PACO :P :P :P

Olbermann, what a DOUCHE !!!! :lol: :lol:

http://firstfriday.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... olbermann/

Nah, the insult would have been calling our amigo Paco...wait for it...

Rush, Sean, or Bill (a.k.a Mo, Larry, and Shemp).

If mean people suck, then those guys would be BBBJCIMS experts. Figuratively speaking of course.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:44 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

CRT Weekly Tico-time Update (a week late)!

All sorts of craziness since the last weekly update readers! :shock: 13+ more MPs raided in SJO while CRT continues to be a flurry of random, hostile insanity...Sadly the CRT fiesta has been cancelled, :( Policia continue to shake down innocent male tourists walking through the parks, :evil: Incorrect fire extinguishers are now an important safety issue at MPs so you may want to bring your own, :arrow: Archieleach is logging IP's and starting files on gringa troublemakers, PR has created The Center of Emoticonial Correctness to combat the improper use of emoticons, :P the Florida-State CRT Think Tank is studying hard to solve the riddle of what FFF stands for, :?: CR reportedly still sucks but nobody's really talking about it, :| more theories surface on who Admin really is, :?: GR and VB have been swapping positions again, :shock: John Edwards was spotted in the HDR but it may have just been a gringo with a bad toupee, :| Tman reports Thursdays rock in PTY, El Ciego is excited about his upcoming trip and already lining up dates, :twisted: Berk and ID have been put in time-out again for disrupting class, :roll: Lee won't be attending the DG birthday bash because he has a date with his realtor, Dr. Chen has fallen out of favor with mongers seeking dental care, :? KatieMullins-Hall said in a letter to AM CR that you're all scum of the earth, :!: the homeless staged a protest against CCI blaming the budget hotel chain for the current San Jose box shortage, :? 50strokes thought there was a moratorium on photos but Admin looked the word up and said no, :) and Playa Jaco has between 5 to 10 times the safe fecal contamination levels but keep it quiet and don't worry the water's fine if you don't mind a little diarrhea, vomiting or infections. :x :lol:

According to this weeks scientific polls:
77% think things will be back to normal soon in SJO, :) 18% are changing plans, :( 46% travel with no health insurance :? and 100% prefer A,B,C or D cups. :D

This week's trivia question :idea: : What color is Zona Blue?

Hasta la semana próxima y Puta Vida!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:14 pm 

Love the weekly updates. They make you laugh and think at the same time. Good repertoire. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:52 pm 

De Nada JOsie :)

Breaking news update :!:

Fresh off the news ticker- our beloved leader has delivered the 5th annual CRT State of the Union Address :) This is a proud day for all and we should thank him for his hard work and be grateful we don't have his job putting up with thousands of lunatics on a daily basis. :lol:
https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24668

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:56 pm 
:D yes FFF is Ride all the Rides mi amigo Tripple FFF :D so there should be no doubt about FFF :D :P :lol: :lol: :lol: ID continues to be the joke police :D :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if something funny or not so funny is written it has to have an approiate emoticon if it does not have one than ID is on you :D :P :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: yes are GR and ZB swapping :D at least they write cursory stuff :D GR once again it is proven that CR phucking sucks :!: :!: :!: :!: and i cant believe my date pees and yes she shits too :D :lol: :lol: i did sleep with her that night but no sex :? :P and VB the girls think i am cheap :D our Sparkchaser told me to shave my ass :D can you say new topic :D time to shave my ass :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Berketa2302 gets her period and watch out :D she spent $39 four years in a row :shock:

Post subject: re: shtuff
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:52 pm 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Hey, Coach PacoLoco, put me in--I'm ready! FFF = Flagrant Flamingo F*cker. No? Well, back to Single A for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 pm 

Oh no.

I thought FFF stood for feltching, flatulence and feces... what a girl gets into when she tosses Psychman's salad. :twisted:

Or perhaps it's Fresh, Friendly and Fun...just the way I like my ticas. :D

Or it's the three personalities of Florida. Or maybe Freewheeling Franklin Freak (thanks to Gilbert Shelton for that one). Or Fat Freddy Freak, his brother.

I am confused again. Nobody wants to recommend their favoritas to me. Must be Favorita Fear Factor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:06 pm 

Double post from LPW- sue me :D

ID is making new friends and ahead in the crap poll but got run over by Henry2Gringo taxi :P
MarkL54 is stranded in Jaco waiting for his ride, Henry2Gringo taxi
Spanky is drunk & disorderly :? railing against sucky CR
Florida tonto phuck is latest victim of a Tico forgery scam and wants his free Oprah chicken
VB looking for a topless steak restaurant :)
RBC getting shook down daily by SJ's finest :roll:
LionKing and Latinoheat join CR SUCKS club
Berketa2302 says HDR bartenders deserve respect :lol: then you might get your change
Elroy wants to try Hotel Florida but doesn't like the name :x
Nhhank is looking for a keyboard with commas and periods
Perro Suckio is licking his ass :shock:
Squidface finally shaved his balls after reading about it for 5 years :roll:
Pussywhip Rising is following orders from his novia :oops:
BB57 is going to be a Daddy :D but Mama might get deported :(
JazzboCR ain't heavy he just thinks he's everybodys brother
El Shhh is worried about the billy goat
OralB is shopping for new high heels :o
CiaoCiao is telling him what color looks best with his hairy legs
Klockman is looking for a rat :evil:
MG is ready for 22 hr. flight, cheap beer, skinny, ugly A-cup women :P and will be attending Kung-Fu's funeral
The Chinese are laughing about this huge vagina they're building with slave labor in CR that doesn't have enough parking spaces :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 pm 

The Daily Gulch

Paco White Editor -in -Chief

BY NhOlsen newbie reporter

The weather today in San Jose high of 18 with a chance of an afternoon shower

Todays news
Sqideface is baiting ID on many fronts :shock:
Jenny passed her heath exam but now fears deportation :cry:
Will BB57 move to Nicaland or just renew his visa every month :idea:
Cali dude had a small accident in the can at a place called Ryan's :D a must read
The over heard at the DL has turned in to how to get good service with Berk getting a beating
NYG posted in roll call 90 days out after getting scorned for his MD post 60 days in advance
Jessica Pic #9749 is dating an Italian guy?
Any one know an Italian guy with a fondness of large boobs(NEXT)
Nhhank is looking for ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&.........................s
Todays point to ponder did ID porvoke the attack

The trivia question
Who was the first member to get into it withDosgringos

Post subject: YOU'RE HIRED!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:55 pm 

Great reporting NhOlsen the job is yours :!:

Trivia answer :?: Florida when he got a limo ride from the airport but gave the dinero to another member to pay for his ride who went to another country or something then someone else was supposed to meet him but not at KL then it got forged on a credit card after he callled the bartender "Teabag" and complained about not enough maple syrup for his chicken wings? :? :

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
For those not familiar with the somewhat exotic practice of tea-bagging:
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tea-Bag
It's also an Irish slur upon an Englishman, usually preceeded by "That bloody..."
Unclear to me why someone would call a female a teabag...but then there's a lot that's unclear to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:15 pm 

The Not so Daily Gulch
Paco White Editor -in Chief

NhOlsen Reporter

Weather 18 with a chance of a shower unless you are there

Todays news

The Vigina statium has 12 more post after Dad posted about the sensitve nature
Some members just do not get it :D
Perro sucko has anounced his plans to bring the flea circus to SJ for the 4th of July :?
50 and MS will also in town that week poor girls :shock:
Jetblast and Shirley A con job no real facts you are suspect and do not call me shirley :?:
Now I am scared to death & police shakedowns are head to head in debate.... has anyone opened thier local newspaper or watched the news :?: :?: :?:
Uhoh......this could be serious is one page two I guess all is fixed for know
Greengo had another great post about local culture
Sunday is a slow news day there are some comic's in the LPW
Oh Nhhank got the blues today Phucking 115 dias unless I hit the Lotto
Take care
The next issue comming to a newstand near you today ,next week, well :?:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next