www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Official NFC rum
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:06 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Mmmmm....Flora de Cana! Yes, good call Hotdogg.
On a side note - LA serves the 4 year flora de Cana for free with the all inclusive plan.

Now sometimes I'm a rum snob and sometimes I'm not - in the past, I Bought a blue bottle of flora da Cana because I could.....but after my last trip drinking just the 4 year for free at LA - it was fine and saved me $100. I'm sure side by side you can tell difference....but coming in cold without a baseline, the 4 year was perfect for my needs!

On a entirely different note- almost every Nica I've ever been with enjoyed a good flora de Cana and coke!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:29 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I keep the Flor de Cana factory second shift busy-- a bottle of 18 yr per week.
Starting to see a pattern developing after the last two years

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:22 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I can remember like it was yesterday. I was hanging out in Jaco around 2011. Met a Canadian tourist chick at one of the clubs and hung out with her the next day until she had to leave. She was a hot blonde about 21, but I didn't get to sample it. After she left, I was horny as phuck and walked over to the BB for a beer and look around. One of the dudes outside asked me if I wanted to meet a girl he knew. A Nica who had just arrived in Jaco last week. I said sure, bring her by.

I went in and had an Imperial, until this girl shows up. Her name is Cheri. About 5'3", 19 years old, pretty face, full C-Cup, perfect hips and shapely legs. I liked where this was going. She was where a short top with her mid section showing and some hip hugging khaki capris. Just perfect. I negotiated, $60 for 2 hours back at my room (this was around 3pm). Didn't discuss extras, cuz she's a Nica, Duh!

Back to my room and she dives right in for a DFK. It was hot as hell outside, so I think she may have really appreciated getting into an AC room for a while. We phucked liked rabbits for 2 hours. BBBJ, lots of positions, 3 pops, last one in her pretty boca. Gave her a $10 propina and asked her to come back from breakfast the next day. She came back at 9am, ate, and proceeded to spend 2 more hours in heaven for another $50. Later she took me to meet her Aunt who she lives with in Jaco, and we went to an internet cafe where she practiced some of her english with me. Very sweet. Had to leave for SJ that afternoon which suddenly became very hard to do :( :( Needless to say, I am an all time Nica Fan! They can be the sweetest, most loving, sexually uninhibited, girl next door types without the attitude you get from many working girls.

Will be back in 9 days. Let's see what adventures await :lol:

Samba-Maaaaaan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:26 am 

Mmmmmmm...I love Nicas! Great story, thank you for sharing.

My first Nica was at Idem 2005/6. Margaret. I was upstairs in a room, fan spinning slowly, could hear everything in other rooms through open air space above walls...She was this, 24ish, petite, b cup, tramp stamp Nica with a million dollar smile. I had never had such devotion in whore before...she made me feel like a King. So I did the only logical thing a white boy could do under the circumstances...

I paid Roberto a bar fine and took her back to the Hotel Presidente for the night! :lol: I thought destiny brought us together as our bodies and desires complimented one another perfectly ... Mmmmmm......I was in heaven.

I spent the rest of that trip thinking about getting her a nanny visa to USA and having her live with us...a truly hollow gringo fantasy for sure...I was very emotionally phucked up getting on the plane coming home. Weirdest feeling ever all things considered.

I digress, but 3 years later I test drove a new girl named Jenny at Bar Idem. Yup. I was the first one to do Spinner Jenny back in the day. What a waste of a superb body. She is one Jaded Tica now. Smoking hot, but her attitude is yukky. But than, she isn't a Nica!!!!

Anywho...That was my virgin trip complete with Nica experience ....how time flies.
For the following 6-8 trips we used to stay last night at airport chicaless just to get our emotions back in check for home sweet home! The 48 hour separation helped.

Unfortunately, being a seasoned veteran now- I have zero emotional attachment and thus I can be dropped off at airport with the long kiss goodbye!! :twisted:

Which brings up a totally different topic for another day: In 6-7 more years if still mongering, I'll have to start looking at young mulatto Chicas with Caucasian features a bit more closely! :shock: :oops:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:44 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Nice story Cali! I believe I too sampled the ultra sexy Jenny around 2007. I have to agree, even in a place like Idem, she definitely stood out. But the truth is, that's what this game is about. Attrition. Many of these girls will become jaded, develop bad attitudes, become entitled and provide less and less quality service. The key for us brethren is to find them when they are still fresh and budding, and sample some of that amazing god given energy. Luckily for us, there are new girls entering the biz on a daily basis and I don't see that slowing down.

On a side note, I have always been more than pleased with my service at Idem. The quality of the girls has generally been top notch, and their service/attitude was quite excellent. Roberto always made sure my rum/coke always had more rum than coke. His recommendations were almost always right on. The downside is the cost they charge, which seem to go higher every time I look. Also Roberto is no longer there so not sure what I am going to find when I return in 8 days. That being said, if you are going to drop a cien at a good strip club, Idem is a slightly cheaper alternative. The girls are usually above average in looks, quality control is good (i.e. most of these girls haven't had ninos so usually no surprises in the room, and there is a bar that stays open relatively late (10pm or so I think). Then you can always hit a strip club, or my favorite is to scope my final gem of the night at the DR :D Livin' la Vida Loca!

Samba-Maaaaaan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:45 pm 

My last Nica Did NOT live up to the NFC standards! :cry:

I found myself questioning my membership to the NFC! :shock: That's how disapointing it was. I had met her my first time at a CR pension. Tall, pale Gringa skin, long tight curly hair, very sexy. Fast forward to my last trip. I decide to wife up with her. Got treated like a King the first nite. It was all down hill after that! Got treated like she was an Ex from the states. "Necesito Pagar....." Don't do that, I don't like it" "I'm tired" "Are you almost finished?". Blah blah blah.

Moral of my story: 1) Not all Nicas are cut from the same cloth. 2) I'm a dummy and should have given her some walking papers. 3) Don't wife up for more than 36 - 48 hours. 4) I'm not very smart.

NJ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:40 pm 

I had a friend that was in town in January and both of the nicas the he hooked up with turned out to be shit. My nica and I even vetted them beforehand at the bar and they passed the test only to be horrible. The first one we chalked up to him having little spanish capabilities but the second one he sent on her way after paying over 40.00 for her dinner she ordered to go, at the Del Mar restaurant. None of us heard her order shrimp and rice as we would have put the kabash on it. My friend was a trooper though and had my girl tell her that since she wanted to order one of the most expensive things on the menu the money he was going to pay her paid for her dinner and to enjoy it as he was going back to his hotel alone. I do not know what is going on with the nica's unless they are picking up bad habits from the tica workers.......

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:08 pm 

Mayby the mother country is exporting the rejects? Certainly a disturbing turn of events.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 am 

nosejelly wrote:
My last Nica Did NOT live up to the NFC standards! :cry:

I found myself questioning my membership to the NFC! :shock: That's how disapointing it was. I had met her my first time at a CR pension. Tall, pale Gringa skin, long tight curly hair, very sexy. Fast forward to my last trip. I decide to wife up with her. Got treated like a King the first nite. It was all down hill after that! Got treated like she was an Ex from the states. "Necesito Pagar....." Don't do that, I don't like it" "I'm tired" "Are you almost finished?". Blah blah blah.

Moral of my story: 1) Not all Nicas are cut from the same cloth. 2) I'm a dummy and should have given her some walking papers. 3) Don't wife up for more than 36 - 48 hours. 4) I'm not very smart.

NJ

it's a strange phenomena, whether it's Nica, Tica, Colomba, whatever. If you wife up or see one often and are nice and generous to them, for some reason they think you are a sucker and the service diminishes exponentially. I have had that happen to me with all but a few. As my sales manager told us on my first sales job fresh out of college 40 years ago when we pestered him with "what do you do when they say..." questions, after awhile he stated "That's why G*d invented next door...."

#4 "I'm not very smart"...If on your next visit you learned your lesson and just rotate them and get on to the next one, you will be smart, even us old pros have been burned a lot in the beginning and even still on occasion....

If you return and do it again...#4 is right!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:38 am 

Nothing is absolute and nobody bats 1000 but in my experience Nicas have a higher satisfaction guaranteed ratio then the others. usually they are more desperate, often they are here illegally living in some sh*t hole, often they don't have a family support system here like Ticas and they are from a very poor country, CR is a wealthy country like the USA to them. $50, $60, $70 is bigger money to them than Ticas or Colombas, now if they live here, and one guy said one he picked had light skin, that's a warning sign, I have never been disappointed with the dark skinned ones who are just visiting.... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 am 

Ilv4play wrote:
I had a friend that was in town in January and both of the nicas the he hooked up with turned out to be shit. My nica and I even vetted them beforehand at the bar and they passed the test only to be horrible. The first one we chalked up to him having little spanish capabilities but the second one he sent on her way after paying over 40.00 for her dinner she ordered to go, at the Del Mar restaurant. None of us heard her order shrimp and rice as we would have put the kabash on it. My friend was a trooper though and had my girl tell her that since she wanted to order one of the most expensive things on the menu the money he was going to pay her paid for her dinner and to enjoy it as he was going back to his hotel alone. I do not know what is going on with the nica's unless they are picking up bad habits from the tica workers.......

for some reason every damn one of them will gravitate to the most expensive meal, so lay down the law beforehand, I once had a g/f in the states, I used to say I could take her to the finest steak house in the city but if dry burned white toast was the most expensive thing on the menu she would order that :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:08 am 

Netgems wrote:
now if they live here, and one guy said one he picked had light skin, that's a warning sign, I have never been disappointed with the dark skinned ones who are just visiting.... :lol:

Yep. She's a legal resident of CR. She also thinks she's extra special because of the light skin and the extra height. I'm sure she thinks I'm a sucker/nice guy. Had to block her on Whatsapp because the RFMs were constant. Treat me poorly then ask for money. :roll: :roll: :roll: Bwaaahahahahahaha!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:46 pm 

I think the first thing you need to always remember is that they are all women and so you have to play games with them.
Once they feel you like them and are generous you need to throw them an occasional curved ball by telling them you know a few other nice girls even though you like her best. I even talk of visits to Thailand and Colombia so she knows that I could vanish if not treated right.
I have gone so far as to show her pictures of other girls to gently hint that I could be seduced away from her.
It has worked for me so far. :D :D :D

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:05 am 

nosejelly wrote:
Netgems wrote:
now if they live here, and one guy said one he picked had light skin, that's a warning sign, I have never been disappointed with the dark skinned ones who are just visiting.... :lol:

Yep. She's a legal resident of CR. She also thinks she's extra special because of the light skin and the extra height. I'm sure she thinks I'm a sucker/nice guy. Had to block her on Whatsapp because the RFMs were constant. Treat me poorly then ask for money. :roll: :roll: :roll: Bwaaahahahahahaha!

Interesting, I picked up a light skinned brown hair beautiful Nica with big doe eyes, literally perfect body, I would call her a 10, at HDR a few years ago. She was about 2 steps up from dead in bed but pretty much let me do what I wanted and I still was happy just because her body was that good. Unlike my normal demands, I got no gfe or dfk or bj, but I ate her and pounded her, sukkked titiies and grabbed ass and licked every square inch of her, she allowed that and responded mildly, just enough to be doing something. I have a pic of her somewhere, if I can find it I'll pm it to you, sounds like it could be the same girl, about 5'7'' and prefers tight tight white jeans over shorts or skirts...forgot the name, couldn't speak much English at that time, but that's 2 years ago...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:01 am 

Netgems wrote:
nosejelly wrote:
Netgems wrote:
Interesting, I picked up a light skinned brown hair beautiful Nica with big doe eyes, literally perfect body, I would call her a 10, at HDR a few years ago. She was about 2 steps up from dead in bed but pretty much let me do what I wanted and I still was happy just because her body was that good. Unlike my normal demands, I got no gfe or dfk or bj, but I ate her and pounded her, sukkked titiies and grabbed ass and licked every square inch of her, she allowed that and responded mildly, just enough to be doing something. I have a pic of her somewhere, if I can find it I'll pm it to you, sounds like it could be the same girl, about 5'7'' and prefers tight tight white jeans over shorts or skirts...forgot the name, couldn't speak much English at that time, but that's 2 years ago...

That is interesting. Can't wait to see the photo.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next