www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rules of Mongering
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:03 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

hotdogg wrote:
Good gawd, I'd wouldn't make that kind of comment if I knew 100% for a fact she was a hooker.

Another reason not to get drunk gents. If you're generally nice it can turn you into an asshole. And if you're an asshole already getting drunk will turn you into super mega loud obnoxious asshole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Right On! The only Mongers turned Cock-Blockers I ran into were the ones that had too much to drink or had bought some Party Favors from that wacky Tico with the Reflective Safety Vest that wanders back and forth from LA to SL, begging for Colones.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:10 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Jawanker wrote:
All great comments. I would add: don't be a loud ass braggart and loudly boast about your "conquests", especially in the airport or on the airplane. Don't phuck it up for the rest of us.

Need clarification... sitting at the bar showing videos of a chica working a dildo in and out of her pinocha is a code violation?

True story - guy was using a tablet no less. Guess you can see it all in SJ, literally.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:42 am 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Pops wrote:
1. You buy a girl a drink, leave the table for whatever reason and leave your drink on the table. She is unattended but it is obvious you are not finished. She is not fair game at this point.

First thing, the phrase "No honor among thieves" comes to mind. Personally, I don't mind at all if guys break this one with me. I have returned to several tables where someone else is trying to score my mark. Sometimes they do. Good for me! She obviously was not THAT into my offer in the first place. That guy just did me a favor.

... But ... that's me. I would never do this to another guy. Though I DO remember an SL Thanksgiving Dinner where I HAD to ask Santa's Bro if, after he sessioned, if he'd get me her number. He quite brotherly stepped back, chuckled, said "she's right here, ask for it yerself!". He'll be my friend forever-after.

While we are in this section of the craft, how about adding a rule that is is not cool to see an old favorita working the game, and make the obnoxious butt-in to give her a big hug and let it generally be known to the client that you were 'in there' before him. Now, if she goes to you for a greeting, then that's fine. But don't butt-in on someone else's fantasy.

BD my amigo:

We are now brothers from a different mother. I chuckle when I read about Jaco, and the great ladies there, which I am sure there are. I had a great time with our Nica favorita at the SL, and I assume you did also. She was not only beautiful, but a wonderful woman. It would be hard to find the combination of both elsewhere.

I am possibly going to Pereira, Colombia for Thanksgiving this year to check it out as a possible retirement destination, but if I do not, I may return to CR, and the SL.

Hopefully our paths will cross the next time I visit CR.

Health & happiness to all......

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:28 am 

Santas Bro wrote:
... I had a great time with our Nica favorita at the SL, and I assume you did also. She was not only beautiful, but a wonderful woman. It would be hard to find the combination of both elsewhere.

I'm still in contact with her. She's in school in Spain at the moment, and working under the table as a nanny.

Santas Bro wrote:
I am possibly going to Pereira, Colombia for Thanksgiving this year to check it out as a possible retirement destination, but if I do not, I may return to CR, and the SL.

Hopefully our paths will cross the next time I visit CR. .

Keep me informed about the Pereira thing. We will meet again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:58 pm 

Pops wrote:
What is acceptable behavior between mongers?
1. Your friend 's number one is off limits to you. His number two is fair game.
2. You respect any monger while he is working. Be certain that he is finished before you try to move in. Temporarily unattended does not mean finished.
3. If a monger approaches you and says, "I noticed who you were with last night. Is she available?" This is being respectful and rates some cooperation. If she is a working girl she may appreciate the business referral. If you are concerned the guy will make an ass of himself, you get contact information from him and tell him you will give it to her.
4. Running another monger down to a working girl to try to gain favor with her is bad form.
5. How you feel about working girls is your right. How you describe them is your right too. How you describe them does reflect back on your values and character.
6. The words Tica and Nica do not equal prostitute only that a woman is from Costa Rica or Nicaragua. You are free to use these words to denote women working as prostitutes if you choose however this too reflects back on your character and values and pisses off many of your fellow board members.

Examples of bad form.
1. You buy a girl a drink, leave the table for whatever reason and leave your drink on the table. She is unattended but it is obvious you are not finished. She is not fair game at this point.
2. Your buddy has several hot contacts. You know which one is his favorite. This one you leave alone. She may work in an mp. Makes no difference. If he says that you should try her the rule is waved. A friend is to be valued over a girl. Hoarding is also in bad form. You have no right to get pissed should your buddy move in on women who are down on your list.
3. Telling a chica that her customer a fellow monger was with other women in an attempt to gain favor with her is definitely bad form. Your business is your business and not free to be shared. His business is his business and not free to be shared.

Any suggestions?

There are certainly gentlemen who respect this but be careful who you call friends. Some are just fat lowlife know it alls that have led pathetic lives and would do anything for attention. The consolation prize is you don't have to be that guy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:37 pm 

LAdiablo wrote:
Pops wrote:
2. You respect any monger while he is working. Be certain that he is finished before you try to move in. Temporarily unattended does not mean finished.
3. If a monger approaches you and says, "I noticed who you were with last night. Is she available?" This is being respectful and rates some cooperation. If she is a working girl she may appreciate the business referral. If you are concerned the guy will make an ass of himself, you get contact information from him and tell him you will give it to her.
4. Running another monger down to a working girl to try to gain favor with her is bad form.
5. How you feel about working girls is your right. How you describe them is your right too. How you describe them does reflect back on your values and character.
6. The words Tica and Nica do not equal prostitute only that a woman is from Costa Rica or Nicaragua. You are free to use these words to denote women working as prostitutes if you choose however this too reflects back on your character and values and pisses off many of your fellow board members.

Examples of bad form.
2. Your buddy has several hot contacts. You know which one is his favorite. This one you leave alone. She may work in an mp. Makes no difference. If he says that you should try her the rule is waved. A friend is to be valued over a girl. Hoarding is also in bad form. You have no right to get pissed should your buddy move in on women who are down on your list.
3. Telling a chica that her customer a fellow monger was with other women in an attempt to gain favor with her is definitely bad form. Your business is your business and not free to be shared. His business is his business and not free to be shared.

Any suggestions?

There are certainly gentlemen who respect this but be careful who you call friends. Some are just fat lowlife know it alls that have led pathetic lives and would do anything for attention. The consolation prize is you don't have to be that guy.

Well said. There's quiet pride and self-respect on the high road... if there is such a thing in our hobby.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:25 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

This is a good read. I wish we could make it a must read, however, this won't stop any drunken gringo doofus from chatting up a fellow Mongers Girl in the Gulch. Or a lone Chica at LA Bar...

I guess it's the nature of the Gulch. But I like the story where at LA, a bunch of fellow Mongers stepped in and protected lone chica at bar and scolded the drunk monger while client stepped away.

Good post!

+ 1 on dont walk up and hug your favorite chica while she is working on or with another client...this has happened to me and while I could care less in the big picture strategic cosmic grouping of things....at that moment in time all I could think about is that dude was in there before me! :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :| :wink: :?

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

Last edited by Californiamann on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:49 am 

Icantstayaway wrote:
BashfulDwarf wrote:
While we are in this section of the craft, how about adding a rule that it is not cool to see an old favorita working the game, and make the obnoxious butt-in to give her a big hug and let it generally be known to the client that you were 'in there' before him. Now, if she goes to you for a greeting, then that's fine. But don't butt-in on someone else's fantasy.

Good one. And further.

15. If I know a girl from any pay environment and see her again in public, I do not bust her cover. She is working when she is with me. I understand that. I paid her for services rendered and for her to leave when we were done. This goes both ways.
So when I run into her at the supermarket or Mall, I don't even make eye contact UNLESS she does first.

A good example of this...

A monger, who stayed at the SL and sessioned with a young lady whom I am Facebook friends with posted the following to her Facebook 'wall' - "_______, you left your sweater in my room. Do you want me to leave it with security or the front desk?"

Now, I doubt that all of this young lady's Tico and Tica friends know she works at SL. Some of her Tico friends do and are angry she phucks gringos and not Ticos.

Regardless, that monger just outed her to the world. Not cool. Absolutely not cool.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:26 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

#8 Its legal to keep that one special girl that rocks your world secret. You dont want her pu*sy to get too worn out, so you never refer her or brag about her. She is your special flower and, even though she is a whore, she is an angel in your eyes :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Pops wrote:

Examples of bad form.

Any suggestions?

The should be posted outside SL,HLA, HDR, COCAL. etc

On my second trip I witnessed some mongers break all the rules , mostly guys in groups.
I like to be solo half the time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:50 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Pops wrote:
Any suggestions?

I know this is listed as the number one rule. But I have to disagree. Why would a girl be off limits because she is a fellow monger's favorite?

Unless she is his girlfriend/wife, unless he is supporting her financially totally, then she still needs to work. And by working, that is seeing clients. So why would it be bad form for other mongers to get service from her?

I for one, would recommend my favorite to everyone I met. And would be giving her any referral business. Just as a reward for being so great in bed. I would hope that over time, doing so would lead to word spreading and other girls increasing the quality of their service like her to compete.

To me, the golden rule to other mongers is to provide honest recommendations and feedback on the best girls. Unless she is my girlfriend/wife, she is fair game. (as long as I am not talking her up at the moment.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:25 am 

I normally concur with the number one rule but my buddy who lived next to me when I lived there had a favorite visit him a couple times a week. She looked rather dowdy, wore glasses, wore baggy clothes, wasn't really "pretty". I saw nothing in her and since he was often seen with sub par choices who charged considerable less I chalked it up to his lower tolerance level and guessed she belonged in the C- and below group. :(

I talked with her a couple times she came over and thought she was a sweet girl. He didn't treat her right, only gave her $40 per session, she ''borrowed" $50 from him for some dentistry work and damned if he didn't make her pay him back! :shock: he was known to be -ahem- frugal... :?

One fine afternoon she was supposed to be there by noon, naturally she goes by Tica time and no show, he was pissed and headed into town to scare up some strange, he only gave her 15 or 20 minutes, it was back in the day few had cell phones. She shows up wearing a tight tank top and shorty short shorts, wow! this caterpillar this time looked like a curvy D cup cutie to me for the first time and she was upset he blew her off, said she really needed the money... :cry:

Netgems Jr took over the thinking and I made her an offer, at first she declined because of their special arrangement even though she was available to other guys he knew, several of them "shared" her. Why should I be off limits just because I lived next door??? She took off in her waiting taxi and I was already ''affected" by seeing her in the hot clothes and was preparing for a trip downtown to resolve my dilemma when she returns and says ''why not?" :wink:

Why not, indeed... I pondered to myself, as I stared upon her creamy smooth thighs and bountiful proud breateses bursting out of that suffering tank top...I still could hardly believe this was that same "Ugly Betty" that I often wondered what he saw in... I engaged her and she delivered an award winning gfe experience and had a magnificent tight spinner bod, 69, dfk, gfe, massage, moanin n groanin, and took quite a pounding especially for a petite spinner....I gave her $60 and she acted surprised, :shock: because I knew he only paid $40. I insisted she earned it and we agreed more sessions to follow, got her number. :twisted:

My pal returns home and asked me if she showed up, I figured it's best if he heard it from me instead of the numerous gossipy male mongers that lived in that gringo compound. :evil: Better to get the bitching out of the way and at least be able to say I wasn't trying to be deceptive. To my surprise he didn't care at all and was relieved that I was able to pay her because he felt a little guilty after splitting on her and knew she needed the colones!!! :!:

The only thing he was pissed at was I gave her $60, the next time they talked she told him his $40 session days were over and I got the blame... :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:54 pm 

ositoDelNorte wrote:
Pops wrote:
Any suggestions?

I know this is listed as the number one rule. But I have to disagree. Why would a girl be off limits because she is a fellow monger's favorite?

Unless she is his girlfriend/wife, unless he is supporting her financially totally, then she still needs to work. And by working, that is seeing clients. So why would it be bad form for other mongers to get service from her?

I for one, would recommend my favorite to everyone I met. And would be giving her any referral business. Just as a reward for being so great in bed. I would hope that over time, doing so would lead to word spreading and other girls increasing the quality of their service like her to compete.

To me, the golden rule to other mongers is to provide honest recommendations and feedback on the best girls. Unless she is my girlfriend/wife, she is fair game. (as long as I am not talking her up at the moment.)

I think you misread the rule, he isn't saying that you shouldn't pursue another Monger's favorita. He says "Your friend 's number one is off limits to you"... so not just some monger, your friend. Don't rule out a girl because some dude on here said she is his favorite. If we ruled out every girl that is someone's favorite then what are we left with? Bottom of the barrel. I am very thankful this distinction was made as I conveniently have no friends.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:26 pm 

Mako113 wrote:
ositoDelNorte wrote:
Pops wrote:
Any suggestions?

I think you misread the rule, he isn't saying that you shouldn't pursue another Monger's favorita. He says "Your friend 's number one is off limits to you"... so not just some monger, your friend. Don't rule out a girl because some dude on here said she is his favorite. If we ruled out every girl that is someone's favorite then what are we left with? Bottom of the barrel. I am very thankful this distinction was made as I conveniently have no friends.

Mi novia is mi novia when we are together, in our "bubble". Outside of that, she does what she does. I

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:58 pm 

There are no rules!!! You don't own the chickas if they aren't getting the attention they want they maybe yours. If they are happy you need to hit the next one. If your buddy is passed out and the girls not..move on it but don't force it. Respect the girls but mongers are just after the minute.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next