www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tenedor Argentino
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:02 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Anyone been to Tenedor Argentino, Av. 2 costado sur del Teatro Nacional?

Post subject: Re: Tenedor Argentino
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:00 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
No direct knowledge but the Hispanics posting on TA seem to think it's good and good value:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_R ... _Jose.html

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:25 am 

I got some of the empanadas to go, and was pleasently surprised. They were having a promo of 3 for 2500 colones, and by the time I ate them about 10 minutes later, I wished I had eaten them there so I could have ordered another 3. I will definitely go again in December but I am going to eat there.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:44 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Thanks for the input Ilv4play!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Greengo wrote:
major shithole :roll: avoid at all costs :roll: for decrepid ticos ...and tourists without a clue... :roll:

Thanks for this thoughtful and analytical review which is of great value.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:39 pm 

Jackietrehorn wrote:
Greengo wrote:
major shithole :roll: avoid at all costs :roll: for decrepid ticos ...and tourists without a clue... :roll:

Bro JackieT--I use reverse psychology on UmmaGumma--if he disparages something, my interest is further piqued....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:46 pm 

If everyone read and believed the sick, prejudice, 99% untrue, politically warped, bigotry that Greengo spits out, no one would ever come here, CRT would not exist, the del REY, the Sportsmen, Scores, Zona2 all would not exist!!!! If you ever think there is an ounce of truth in his rants, ask your self "Why would any sane, intelligent person spend years living here"? He says he does but since NO one knows him how are we to believe him? If anyone should have ever been banned from this board it is him-most of his posts, if to be believed, are very anti Costa Rica and mongering, and anything associated with either!! In other words very anti CRT! JMHO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:15 pm 

JazzboCR wrote:
Jackietrehorn wrote:
Greengo wrote:

Bro JackieT--I use reverse psychology on UmmaGumma--if he disparages something, my interest is further piqued....

Good point things like this restaurant, San Jose, and the whole country of Costa Rica come to mind. He has internet-Tourette's.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:02 pm 

No wonder Americanos are not liked in SJO.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:09 pm 

Bro JackieT--I'd not heard that phrase "internet-Tourettes" before but it's so immediate and so true.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:44 pm 

JazzboCR wrote:
Bro JackieT--I'd not heard that phrase "internet-Tourettes" before but it's so immediate and so true.

I just came up with it. Feel free to steal it. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:26 pm 

BangBang57 wrote:
If everyone read and believed the sick, prejudice, 99% untrue, politically warped, bigotry that Greengo spits out, no one would ever come here, CRT would not exist, the del REY, the Sportsmen, Scores, Zona2 all would not exist!!!! If you ever think there is an ounce of truth in his rants, ask your self "Why would any sane, intelligent person spend years living here"? He says he does but since NO one knows him how are we to believe him? If anyone should have ever been banned from this board it is him-most of his posts, if to be believed, are very anti Costa Rica and mongering, and anything associated with either!! In other words very anti CRT! JMHO

As I've posted in another recent thread, BB, I don't know what <who???> irritates me more - Greengo or the fools on CRT who look up to him as some kind of "Oricle" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm also convinced that he is a sock puppet - until I personally meet him, I'm going to continue to believe he does not exist - I was PM'd by a guy some time back telling me I was wrong - but until I see the guy, going to believe he does not exist.

Real simple Greengo - you live in Costa Rica - I'm going next week - lunch, dinner, whatever is on me - Riddle me this, Batman:

if you truly exist, why has no one - NO ONE - ever met or even seen you??????????

C'mon......some guy who hates Costa Rica and all things about it - living here???????????

You know, Bang, I don't disagree with your sentiments and comments about the guy/sock puppet - but I'm almost never in favor of bans.

PS A sock puppet is an alternate identity created by someone on a message board. A little different from a troll - someone who exists to stir up trouble and controversy on a message board.

Sock puppets - who, like Greengo really don't exist - they are an outgrowth of someone else's ego - are banned from most if not all message boards.