www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:30 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Newish CRT VIP member headed to SJ Feb 15-23. Already in good hands with a POPS airport pickup/tour, but it’s going to be a long week+. Staying at the Castillo and looking forward to running into a few of you. Please feel free to reach out. FYI: I’m 38, chubby, can’t dance and never smile...so you’re already the hottest guy in our group! (Cause that matters)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:21 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

phucking A, you cracked me up. I'm willing to put 20 down that you will be smiling by the time you leave and planning your next trip..... Great attitude you will find plenty of people to hang with while you are there

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:03 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
phucking A, you cracked me up. I'm willing to put 20 down that you will be smiling by the time you leave and planning your next trip..... Great attitude you will find plenty of people to hang with while you are there

Face it, everyone wants to be the “hot bitch” in the group. I’m just here to make dreams happen!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:46 am 

Mndjkc wrote:
Newish CRT VIP member headed to SJ Feb 15-23. Already in good hands with a POPS airport pickup/tour, but it’s going to be a long week+. Staying at the Castillo and looking forward to running into a few of you. Please feel free to reach out. FYI: I’m 38, chubby, can’t dance and never smile...so you’re already the hottest guy in our group! (Cause that matters)

Not a problem, if you have money in your pocket you will be a superstar with the chicas. They are waiting for you..........

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:40 am 

Whitecat wrote:
Mndjkc wrote:

Not a problem, if you have money in your pocket you will be a superstar with the chicas. They are waiting for you..........

Mi novia just did her impression of an SL chica who knows the gringo is a newbie! Hilarious! $ signs everywhere!

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:56 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

MM3 wrote:
Mi novia just did her impression of an SL chica who knows the gringo is a newbie! Hilarious! $ signs everywhere!

I’ve survived multiple towns in the DR and even a few in eastern Europe relatively financially intact. Of course it was a learning curve :wink:

As some prick somewhere trying to justify his 10th year in college probably once said...

Never stop learning