www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: october 31-4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:51 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

This will be my 5th trip to costa rica this year. I am doing this one solo. I am 33 and still new to the game. Would like to meet up with whoever is around and grab a beer and talk about things. I have just done the Del Rey and a couple of MPs. I would like to join up with someone and chase some women around. I am have not yet picked a place to stay for this trip.

Post subject: Re: october 31-4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:25 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

That's quite a name, but I would stay at the Sportsmen's if they have availability and if not La Amistad or Castillo. The action is at Sportsmen's, Del Rey, and the MP'S. You will meet lots of like minded guys who should know what is going on. I will be there the 4th thru the 8th and I have a few friends coming into town to join me and we will probably be going on field trips to find where the best looking, hottest Girls are! it changes on a daily basis and you never know what you will find. But you will find what you are looking for if you try!!! Pura Vida
Propman48

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:33 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Alright thanks. I just ended up getting a apartment right next to the Del Rey. I am kind of over staying at the Del Rey. I will probably go to the bar at the SL lodge and talk to people there. I never been to SL lodge so i definitely want to check it out grab some beers there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:01 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Exactly where is there an apartment right next to The Del Rey..... inquiring minds want to know.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:56 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Yes I booked it on airbandb for now just to reserve it. I have up until a day before to cancel. I think it is right across the street from the Del Rey. That way I have a place to bring girls over that I meet online and whatnot. I don’t know. I don’t really have any plans. Just going with the flow. I like Nicas, I would appreciate any recommendations on some good ones?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 am 

Sounds like the Paradise Hotel (Ave. 1 betw. Calle 9 & Calle 11) may be advertising on Air B&B.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:21 pm 

Rac wrote:
Sounds like the Paradise Hotel (Ave. 1 betw. Calle 9 & Calle 11) may be advertising on Air B&B.

Probably, people I know stayed there and liked it. I'm coming down Nov 8 thru 18, staying at my beloved alma mater, HDR for three nights, ignoring the nonsensical rumors as always, then staying a week at Vista Linda apartments, $160 for a week, fully furnished one bedrooms, albeit small, heard good things about this place and booked a week with Carlos, got some internet work to do then so need to be away from distractions at least part of the time... :x

You down there then? Would love to meet and share some exaggerated claims, we're both big Karen admirers and I hope to see her and her infamous understudy Sandra, maybe if the seas part I can get a manage de twat with the two of them, I also heard Karen's little sister is in the game, have you seen/done/heard anything about her?

If she's fabulous too, can you imagine a duo with those sisters???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:59 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

It's actually her older half sister Gina, and she is almost as nice as Karen and yes I've been with both and they will leave you with your legs shaking! Quite an experience and always a pleasure to see them.
Propman48

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:43 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Rac wrote:
Exactly where is there an apartment right next to The Del Rey..... inquiring minds want to know.

No idea. It has a kitchen and bedroom and a small living space.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:07 pm 

stupidonkeyass wrote:
Rac wrote:

Well it can't be next door, there's no apartments close, if your entrance is on Avenida 1, where all the walking is, it's Paradise, and actually reasonably nice I hear from a friend who stayed there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:21 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Netgems wrote:
stupidonkeyass wrote:
Rac wrote:

Well it can't be next door, there's no apartments close, if your entrance is on Avenida 1, where all the walking is, it's Paradise, and actually reasonably nice I hear from a friend who stayed there.

. Accommodation Address, Avenida Central between streets 5 and 7. And it is a entire apartment.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:24 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Anyone got any recommendations for a girl? Maybe someone around 20. I would like to have something lined up this trip for when I come in. Maybe a good Nica? Also I would like to do some hunting with some like minded guys anytime from October 31 to November 4