www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:54 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I am new to this site and have been to Costa Rica 4 times in the past 3 months. Experienced with the Del Rey and Cocal. I have been seeing much on here regarding the Sportsmen, and the La Amistad, but never been there. I will probably check out this next visit.

Will arrive in SJ on Sept 29th through Oct 3rd. Also, arriving on SJ on October 9th, through the 16th. Will probably hit both Del Rey and Cocal.

On a side note; had a haunting experience at the Del Rey two weeks ago (Thur, Sept 8th, about 10:PM). Sitting at the bar, next to the elevator, chatting with the waitress. We hear someone banging on the elevator door. The security guy walks over to the elevator and tries to open the door with his hands, with no success. He yells to the person inside "Will be a few minutes, calling the maintenance guy now".

One minute later, Bang-bang-bang-bang on the elevator door. Waitress walks over and says: "Will be just a few minutes, the maintenance guy is on his way".

Another minute later, Bang-bang-bang-bang. Some guys standing close by yells in to the person; "Just hold tight man, the guy will be here soon!"

Maintenance guy arrives, the banging starts in again, the door opens up, NO ONE IN THE ELEVATOR. LOL We all looked at each other with that 'WTF?!?!?' look on our faces. LOL.. it was interesting.

Johnny B. Travl'n

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:45 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

WOW :!: :!: :!: :!:

Wait 'till Halloween arrives. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:40 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I will be in town Oct 4 thru 13th hope to run into some members. This will be my 6th trip to CR. My first was halloween last year. I am an old guy with white hair. My nick name is Chairman not to be confused with the head of a corporation. More like the guy that gets you the chair on the beach. I am staying at the Taormina but will stop in SL for happy hour.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:50 pm 

Looking forward to meeting some fellow mongers. I will be at SL Oct 6 through 12

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:15 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

will be at Amistad 4th thru 11th

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:30 am 

edale99 wrote:
Looking forward to meeting some fellow mongers. I will be at SL Oct 6 through 12

Edale99 and Chairman101 I'll see you there!! It seems like we'll have a nice crew going around that time so far.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:45 pm 

Only a couple of weeks away. Yoohoo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:59 pm 

can we meet for happy hour at SL on Tuesday the 4th?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:24 am 

breakfast on the 7th

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:17 pm 

I rescheduled due to my flight cancellation fromTurrialba, will be at LA 6-10 Oct

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:46 pm 

Ok Gentleman only one week away look forward meeting at SL next tuesday for happy hour. Hopefully no volcano eruptions to close the airoporto.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:26 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

With the group that will be here next week I think the volcano will be a secondary explosion than that of what's on these collective minds. I better start getting my Chicas in a row so I don't have to quarrel over them!
Propman48

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:17 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Propman48 wrote:
With the group that will be here next week I think the volcano will be a secondary explosion than that of what's on these collective minds. I better start getting my Chicas in a row so I don't have to quarrel over them!
Propman48

Luna and Alexa will be mine, for at least one hour each, anyway. And by one hour, I mean 2.5 minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:55 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Propman48 wrote:
Propman48

Well today I discovered that you can book Luna in advance. After a short conversation on what's app, I made an appointment. Please pass my thanks on to whomever posted her contact info.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:05 pm 

Propman48 wrote:
Propman48

For sure, and like you, I have lined up my 4 favoritas and the rest of the trip will be new experiences :lol: