www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Oct. 1st through 12th
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:01 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

First time to CR for mongering. Last 3 trips have been to Pattaya Thailand. Not enough time this trip to warrant 30 hours of airport time. So, hopefully, I can find some good fun closer to the states. Looking for any info on the best girls to hook up with. More interested in them being wild in the sack than super models.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:16 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Where are you staying?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:41 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

edale99 wrote:
Where are you staying?

Based on the recommendations on this site, I chose the Sportsmen's Lodge for the first 2 nights. Then I am going to Guanacaste to do some scuba diving. I'll see how the lodge goes before I decide to stay there again before I head back.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:01 am 

hardchargin wrote:
edale99 wrote:
Where are you staying?

Based on the recommendations on this site, I chose the Sportsmen's Lodge for the first 2 nights.

I'll be around the corner at La Amistad when you hit town. I am gonna want to pick your brain about Pattaya, it's on my list for next year...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:03 pm 

Might see you. Will be at SL on 2nd through the 6th

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:06 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Archer2 wrote:
hardchargin wrote:
edale99 wrote:
Where are you staying?

Based on the recommendations on this site, I chose the Sportsmen's Lodge for the first 2 nights.

I'll be around the corner at La Amistad when you hit town. I am gonna want to pick your brain about Pattaya, it's on my list for next year...

I look for you. I'll probably pick your brain about CR.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:22 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

edale99 wrote:
Might see you. Will be at SL on 2nd through the 6th

How to see you there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:47 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hey I will be at the Sportsmens Oct.4th till the 11th looking to scratch my itch! I'm staying a week and looking to have as much fun as possible. I will be hanging at the bar a lot and will help anyone out that needs any advice as I've been coming to SJ for over 20 years.
Propman48

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:36 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Propman48 wrote:
Hey I will be at the Sportsmens Oct.4th till the 11th looking to scratch my itch! I'm staying a week and looking to have as much fun as possible. I will be hanging at the bar a lot and will help anyone out that needs any advice as I've been coming to SJ for over 20 years.
Propman48

I should be back in SJ at SL on the 8th or 9th. I'll be looking for you. I'll be the ugly fat gringo that walks into the bar.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:59 pm 

Propman48 wrote:
Propman48

I'll get to the Sportsmens on Oct. 9th, I'll look for you, first time in SJ and my B-Day is on the 10th, looking to do something fun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:50 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

OK, I have Blond/ Silver hair and a mustache and I will help out as much as I can as I was a newbie once and it's all about paying it forward!
Propman48

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:06 am 

Propman48 wrote:
OK, I have Blond/ Silver hair and a mustache and I will help out as much as I can as I was a newbie once and it's all about paying it forward!
Propman48

Thank you kindly good sir!! I have the same mentality about paying it forward, I appreciate any help I can get. I'm latin, black short hair, short beard, fairly young (33). I can't wait to go to the HDR since I've never seen that scene in my life, I just hope I dont go crazy the first day :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:00 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

poobear, You will go crazy cuz youv'e never seen anything like it! I can remember my 1st time there and my mouth was so wide open I was catching flies! It's a sight to behold on a weekend night about 9 till 12 [sometimes during the week] and there is so much P---y there that it's hard to make up your mind. Then once you do your off to the races and if your anything like me you can't wait to catch the 2nd one to see if she is better than the first! And on and on it goes, that's the beauty of the chase!!!
Propman48

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:27 pm 

Propman48 wrote:
poobear, You will go crazy cuz youv'e never seen anything like it! I can remember my 1st time there and my mouth was so wide open I was catching flies! It's a sight to behold on a weekend night about 9 till 12 [sometimes during the week] and there is so much P---y there that it's hard to make up your mind. Then once you do your off to the races and if your anything like me you can't wait to catch the 2nd one to see if she is better than the first! And on and on it goes, that's the beauty of the chase!!!
Propman48

I literally cannot wait!! I think they celebrate Colombus Day (I mean the guy discovered them) so hopefully I can go to the HDR on Sunday and it will be awesome. Did I mentioned that my B-Day is on Monday?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:57 pm 

Actually I will be at SL the 6th thru the 12th