www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pulling from HDR to SL?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:03 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

From the chica’s standpoint, is there any friction in getting an HDR conquest to go to SL? I know they may want cab fare, later, but wondering if there are any issues I’m not thinking of? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:30 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

she would only have an issue if she was banned from the the Lodge, cab fare to the DR or somewhere else would be expected
If she has been in the game for any period of time she has probably been there

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:40 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Flabuck wrote:
she would only have an issue if she was banned from the the Lodge, cab fare to the DR or somewhere else would be expected

Yeah, I guess I’m also wondering if it is a disadvantage to them- too much trouble, or if they would charge more, vs getting pulled by someone right at the HDR?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:00 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

self232 wrote:
Flabuck wrote:

Yeah, I guess I’m also wondering if it is a disadvantage to them- too much trouble, or if they would charge more, vs getting pulled by someone right at the HDR?

From my experience, I have taken many chicas from HDR to SL. It has never been a problem for me. The security at SL is much better than HDR. For example on my last night, I gave a half full bottle of Flor de Cana to my last chica of the trip. As she left the SL, security noticed the bottle in her purse. I had to go to security and let them know I gave it to her so she could leave with it. She was upset with security but I thanked them for taking care of me cause it could of been something more valuable.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:47 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I’ve done it many times. We have always gone straight to the room, not hung out at the SL bar. In my experience none have a problem with the extra time the cab ride takes. They are just happy they found a customer. Taxi fare does give them the opening to ask for extra $ as they are leaving. But 2 mil is no big deal.

One night I was in HDR, of course the usual questions from the chicas; what’s your name? where you from? vacation? where you staying? Three in a row when I answered Sportsmans to the last question told me they were banned and left in search of other customers.

One did give me the story first. She got in a fight with another chica at the front of the bar near where the stage goes up. By the time security got there they were on the floor going at it. The story was entertaining enough I bought her a beer before she went on her way.

The usual is they stole something from the room. I decided it’s not a bad screening tool.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:19 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

self232 wrote:
From the chica’s standpoint, is there any friction in getting an HDR conquest to go to SL? I know they may want cab fare, later, but wondering if there are any issues I’m not thinking of? Thanks.

95% of the time it does not matter one bit.

The other 5% were three situations for me.
1. Girl is banned from SL. They have a ban list like others said, just ask the girl prior to leaving if this will be a problem or not.
2. The girl is fresh on the scene(very rare) and doesn't know what SL is. I've had 3-4 girls get confused and tell me not upstairs. I just tell them no SL is better hotel and I will give you tip for Taxi back to HDR if she wants.
3. This only happened once(I been coming 8 years) and I still don't know how she got in HDR. und***ge girl, she didn't look it to me and told me she was 20, but the SL security identified her with fake cedula and found out later she was 17. I remember thanking that security for the protection and tipping him 10mil, he has been my buddy ever since and still makes jokes.