www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:16 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I discovered this site a month and a half ago and have read a lot of posts on the site. I think I've read up on 70 percent of the articles posted. I see people talk about how Costa Rica was so much better a couple years ago. than people say 2010 was best, 2005 was the best and so on. I've only been to Costa Rica once in June. I'm going again in January so I'm very new to this. Costa Rica can be the best place now, its what you make of it. I don't know about you but I have very high standards. There were a couple of girls I hooked up with in June that were perfect 10s. This is more of an article for newcomers and people that are discovering Costa Rica and the mongering lifestyle for the first time. Don't get discouraged by people saying Costa Rica sucks. Hook up with a guide like POPS and have him take you around to the strip clubs, massage parlors, Delrey, Sportsman, JACO etc. Well worth the money to hire a guide. If you cant find anything attractive at these locations you are gay. There is nothing wrong with that, POPS will show you where the tyranny's hang out at. LOL. Bro you only live once do what ever you want to do as long as it makes you happy, Costa Rica is a judgment free zone. I'm 34 and am just discovering this. I did get a little discouraged when people posted the scene in Costa Rica has declined but I'm like FCUK EM. I'm going to go and make my own memories. Just my rant, Costa Rica is still as fun as it was in the early 2000s and have attractive girls, you just have to look in the right places. Newcomers if you need any suggestions, please message me and will be more than happy to message and give you any and all information I have, so your ball sacks leave Costa Rica empty. End of my Rant.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:20 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Well said.
Many posters over the years have become older and jaded and blame Costa Rica for their lost enthusiasm.
:o :o :o

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:31 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Isra123 wrote:
Well said.
Many posters over the years have become older and jaded and blame Costa Rica for their lost enthusiasm.
:o :o :o

Thank you for the adulation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:33 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I found the last 2 years for me has been better than my first 6 years of trips. I have never had one bad trip though, just some do stand out more than others. Mostly cause I just know the area soo well now, when to vacation, and where to go.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:49 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I've been once, got the tour from POPS, great guy and great idea especially for first timers and Newbies. Stayed in San Jose a place that I believe has great talent. Coming back in a few weeks for 3 days, can't wait to get back.

I hope to make a trip to Jaco one of these days and do some fishing, get some beach time in and of course the ladies.

I am with you on this, as with all of my monger trips you have to get out and look for what you want and it may not be at the same place you found it on your last trip 10 years ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:50 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Kudos to Mizraab for the positive attitude! That's 50% of the Game. Although, I am jealous of your youthful age! :mrgreen: