www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:10 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Gotta Nica that has Whatsapp'd me twice asking me to send Cien to "help her with her problems". What's the CRT approved way to say NO and still have a shot at having a great session with her when I go back later this year??? THX!

NJ

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:59 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Delete the chat and block her. If you really want to hit it again next trip, unblock her a few days before and let her know you'd like to see her. If she hasn't been taken off the market I am sure she will be happy to see you (and your wallet) again.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:20 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Delete the chat and block her. If you really want to hit it again next trip, unblock her a few days before and let her know you'd like to see her. If she hasn't been taken off the market I am sure she will be happy to see you (and your wallet) again.

OP: this sounds harsh and rude, but is really the best method to deal with such. Don't weigh yourself down with sob stories and requests while in real life mode. That's the wrong way to keep the fantasy going.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:48 am 

"Sorry I can't do that."

And if pressed yeah do the block thing. Or I just leave the phone off a couple days. I confronted my Nica with a RFM lie she couldn't explain her way out of. She feigned getting pissed.

Week later... "hola amor" and some sexy selfies. These girls know who butters the bread.

Why get wrapped around the axle over one chica? You do know that Nica probably went up and down the contact list sending the same message to others right? It's her job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:53 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

nosejelly wrote:
Gotta Nica that has Whatsapp'd me twice asking me to send Cien to "help her with her problems". What's the CRT approved way to say NO and still have a shot at having a great session with her when I go back later this year??? THX!

NJ

The few I have recieved were answered with the truth! Sorry, I had to pay my K*ds tuition, my home mortgage, my ex-esposa...yadda-yadda-yadda! It has worked everytime and is the truth & not rude.

CR

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:00 am 

Or have a bit of fun with it.

Sorry...

My other amiga needs surgery.
Another needs her roof fixed.
Another was robbed.
Another has rent past due.
Another needs books for school.
Another has a fine to pay.
Another has to visit her mom.
Another is having electricity shut off.

... so as you can see babi I'm kind of tapped out, sorry.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:25 am 

Do need to answer it, just ignore it. 90% of the time, she will get the hint and won't bother you again. The 10% are slower learners.

The ones that send RFM's have absolutely no respect for us, they must think we are complete idiots. I have one that has sent me 2, and each time she sent them, she posted pics on her Faceshit account of her out with her K*D at the amusement park or out at el Pueblo with amigas. All this while she is begging for money because she can't pay the rent (first time) and then her K*D is sick (she added "really, he is sick"). The first time, I replied "No puedo" (I can't). The second one I just ignored, nothing since. I won't be looking to hook up with her anyway because while being very hot, she's still pretty young and a mediocre lay.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:42 am 

And why does it always seem to be $100? The cien mentality just won't die.

I mean if a chica said I need $38.49 for a prescription... that might strike me as credible!

Nosejelly - I'm truly glad you asked and started this thread. Hard luck stories are almost always just that - stories. At the same time, many of us are not cold unfeeling bastards so an open reality check is a healthy thing.

I'd like to do an economic literacy course for working chicas. But I need $100 to develop the materials. Can you guys help me? Pleeeeze, pleeeze, pleeze.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:54 am 

costareeker wrote:
nosejelly wrote:

NJ

The few I have recieved were answered with the truth! Sorry, I had to pay my K*ds tuition, my home mortgage, my ex-esposa...yadda-yadda-yadda! It has worked everytime and is the truth & not rude.

CR

Absolutely works. Have used this line on many occasions without anyone getting testy...requests cease and inquiries as to when I'm coming down again ensue :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:35 pm 

I have never been asked for cien. I have been asked for (if not exact numbers) rounded up totals. I have been sent screenshots of supposed costs (easily faked), but the best one so far was a nica back home needed to get some papers made so she could get a job with a US-based marketing firm. She asked me for ... wait for it ... $6! I sent her $10 (while getting tagged for the 30% transfer charge). She was sending me thank you's in messages for 2 days, so I assume she got the job. She disappeared after that.

I have a favorita at the HDR that messages me daily, just to keep the contact (and find out when I am back in town obviously). In 2 years+ she has rfm'ed me twice. The first because she said 'the hotel' has been bad for work and she needed food for the house, and the second one she didn't say, but told me she needed $60 by 2pm that day. Since I do know more about her personal life than I should ever have enquired about, I believed her both times.

I also had a favorita in an MP that I was too close to. She claimed to have been sick for close to 2 weeks (and we messaged during that time with the story the same throughout), and promptly asked me for $200 to cover her room costs. She needed it immediately and had only just started back to work. She swore to pay me back when I arrived the next week. Now, as Bangbang always keeps me updated on my specific chicas in the MPs, I knew that she had not, in actuality, been at work for those 2 weeks. So I took the chance and sent her the money. My first day in town, she refunded me.

With these cases stated, know that I have gotten at least 100 rfm's in the past 3 years, from SJO and MDE chicas alike. (Yup, I'm a sucker I guess!) The ones above stood out to me as different. The rest I dismissed, and several have been blocked (having been schooled by Phoenix and BB57 previously).

Many, many of these chicas are con artists. But as you get to know some of them, you begin to learn the decent ones that will only ask for help when they actually need it. But until you feel confident in knowing the truth, it is best to remain steadfast and refuse to help.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:16 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Many, many of these chicas are con artists. But as you get to know some of them, you begin to learn the decent ones that will only ask for help when they actually need it. But until you feel confident in knowing the truth, it is best to remain steadfast and refuse to help.

It seems to matter to you whether the story they tell you is true. How about the others, would you send money if you knew the story was true and she really needed it? I don't really care if it's true or not, I wouldn't send any money, honestly. As much as we want to believe it, these chicas aren't our friends. They only see us for our wallets. They wouldn't look twice at us if we weren't paying them, but when they "need" money (usually due to their own mismanagement or laziness), they immediately turn to us for "help" because they have learned that they can usually find a sucker that will send them money. If you think otherwise, you are fooling yourself. Ask one to spend a couple of hours with you for free and you'll get your answer. Yes, I'm sure somebody will have a story where the chica came over or didn't want money, blah blah blah. Yes, we've all heard those "stories" on this board. They are as believable as the sob stories chicas tell us to try to get money.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:41 pm 

... and in terms of doing good there's not a shortage of people in my home city that are in need of $6 or $100, or whatever. At least then I get to look them in the eye.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:01 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I agree with the others that posted that an RFM shows a lack of respect and things of that nature. I look at it as the chicas are participating in a dart throwing contest. Particularly since the popularity of WhatsApp. They throw enough darts maybe a couple of them land. They have nothing to lose the worst a guy can say is no. When I am in the DR (Boca Chica & Sosua) I always see chicas walking in and out of the Western Union so someone is sending them $$$. In addition they all have I-Phones that someone is buying them. For me the way I see it if you send them $$$ once the RFM's will continue indefinitely and no matter what you send they will always find a reason why they need more.

I had a favorite from Columbia who I knew for about 6 years. During this time almost every family member she had suffered a major illness or was involved in a serious accident. Yet none of them ever died :roll: :roll:

Last edited by Loco Mike on Thu May 05, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:08 pm 

Things are not always as they appear to be.....

My chica goes into Western Union often to SEND money to her parents, who live at a desolate, wide spot in the road in Nicaragua. I've gone with her to do this. I've met her father. I know his name. And that's the name on the Western Union ticket.

She works 72 hours a week in a "civilian" job for $2.00 an hour as an un-documented alien in CR.

I'm glad to help her out..... and I always get my money's worth. :roll:

It's easy to get ripped-off by RFMs. But it's easy to avoid it, too.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:19 pm 

I think that if you want to be closely involved with a young woman and it is clear that your relationship is purely financial then it is a sort of employer and employee situation and the employee then expects perks like at Christmas, her birthday and help with sick Ch*ldren.
If you do not want to be bothered by RFMs then why give them your FB and WhatsApp info ? Just deal with them in CR and forget them when you leave.
I also find that the genuine Nicas I know are working hard to support themselves and sending money to family in Nicaland and can always use a helping hand.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET