www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:29 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hi everyone, I know this may sound weird but I, female half, is taking my fiance to Costa Rica for his bachelor party, but I want to have some fun while there too. I know we will be able to find plenty of girls for him to enjoy but does anyone know if the girls also like girls? Or are there any guys out there for me to spend time with?
Going to be in San Jose 6/1-4 and then Jaco through 6/9. Any input would be great, especially since craigslist is shut down and that was where I was communicating with some possibilities.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:47 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

:shock: :shock:
Why even bother with marriage :?: :?: :?:
Hell, if I was there I would, nevermind. :roll: :D
Funny shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:55 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

That's one hell of a first post! :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:16 pm 

Some of the girls at the MPs and Zona 2 do threesomes with a guy and a girl, possibly one on one with women, just ask. I can't help you much with the guys for you, but I'm sure young tico gigolos are available.
There are lots of CRT guys here that would be available to wine and dine with you, but be sure and bargain with them for less than 100 colones. :D

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 pm 

Try Badoo (set up a profile now because it's not instantaneous) or Tinder (same) for you.

Also crdotskokkadotcom. Also Foro de Costa Rica (forodecostaricadotcom).

As far as girls who like girls who do couples...

You have to ask.

Z2 had some back in the day. Today? Have to ask. Girls are independent and they come and go as the mood hits.

I can say I've never had a girl-involved, worth-the-money FFM in CR.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:31 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
Some of the girls at the MPs and Zona 2 do threesomes with a guy and a girl, possibly one on one with women, just ask. I can't help you much with the guys for you, but I'm sure young tico gigolos are available.
There are lots of CRT guys here that would be available to wine and dine with you, but be sure and bargain with them for less than 100 colones. :D

100 colones? No girl gets this put for less than 500!

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:54 pm 

MM3 wrote:
Jawanker wrote:

100 colones? No girl gets this put for less than 500!

MM3 you are just an expensive callboy.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:56 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

beachguy32174 wrote:
but does anyone know if the girls also like girls? Or are there any guys out there for me to spend time with?

theres plenty of girls who work with couples... you just have to ask them directly...

as for guys.... the swingers club across from amistad might be an option...

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:37 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

A few weeks ago I was at Pantera Rosa (strip club) with a wingman who is a sucker for big tits. He had just sessioned with an overly blessed Colombiana. A couple came in and bought the Colombiana a drink. That got her a lap dance. Within ten minutes we were watching a full blown lesbian show with nothing left for the imagination. Great entertainment, the right place at the right time.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:51 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Jawanker wrote:

That’s would be quite the bargain! 100 colones is around 20 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:16 pm 

TresRios wrote:
Jawanker wrote:

That’s would be quite the bargain! 100 colones is around 20 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the CRT guys will tumble for a cute chica, very cheaply.