www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:01 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Here's the procedure for Hotel Little Havana (HLH), formerly known as Zona Blue (ZB), but applies to most massage parlors. In most places, you walk in, select a girl from who's available, and go have fun. At ZB and Idem, they have a bar, so you can sit and talk a little before deciding on the girl you want:

1. Ring the door buzzer (HLH)
2. Walk in towards the front desk
3. Say hello and walk through the door just to the right of the desk and walk all the way to the back and up a few stairs to the bar, you'll see people in there. Act like you've done it before, I've never been asked anything at the desk, but there was a guy a few months ago that was asked what he wanted and when he said "massage", he was told no massages and he left. If you get asked anything (and you won't), just say you are going to the bar.
4. Walk into the bar, grab a stool, order a drink, and check out the ladies who are sitting along the walls in the bar
5. When you see somebody you like you can walk over and talk to her, maybe ask her to have a drink with you at the bar
6. Some guys are either shy or don't speak any español so they just wave her over to the bar
7. Once she comes over, talk a little to get a sense of her attitude and personality. If you can't speak spanish, at least learn to ask how's she's doing and her name: "como estás? (how are you?) como te llamas? (what's your name?...at least get her name so you can tell us in your trip report)" If you speak spanish or she English, here's where you discuss what services you are looking for (bbbj, daty, golden shower :lol: , etc)
8. Once you are sure that she's the one you want to hook up with, ask her for a "massage". (translation="let's go bang")
9. She will lead you to the front desk to pay, and then to one of the rooms
10. Most of the time, the first thing she'll ask you to do is shower. If she's Pamela (from what I hear), she'll get on her knees and start to blow you as soon as the door closes. :D
11. The shower depends on the girl, I've had some where we shower together and she soaps me down and vice versa :D , and I've had ones where we took turns. If you definitely want to shower together, you can bring that up when talking to her in the bar. The showers are right in the rooms at ZB so you don't have to leave the room, unless you take a sauna or steam.
12. After the shower, she will probably ask if you want a massage first. Some of them are really good giving real massages. Michelle gives a really good real massage. As they are doing the massage, they will initiate the sexo part usually, and I don't think (at least hope) you'll need any more help from here. :lol:

Some advice: Go in there, act like a gentleman, (remember you're representing CRT especially as a VIP), treat the girls with respect (They are people), and have a great fucken time. YOU'LL BE BACK, I'M SURE.

Last edited by Orange on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:55 pm 

Golden shower?

"Predators gather where prey abounds"

Post subject: time & repeats
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:19 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Just curious -- when you buy an hour vs. a half, does that generally mean you can try for seconds?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:52 pm 

Mk,

Typically, you don't opt for an hour session as opposed to half hour session for the reason being to "try for seconds." The notion of a "2nd pop" has more to do with the attitude of the individual chica, and her willingness to continue with the session, than how much time you purchased; indeed, a chica may very well tell you that after 35 minutes into a one hour session, and you have popped for the first time, that the session is over. There have even been mention of some guys being told it was over when "pre C*m" appeared on their member. If you are one who has the ability to pop twice within one hour, and it is your desire to do so.......then by all means, this is something you should discuss with the chica before the session to avoid any misunderstandings.

I personally always opt for a one hour session because I like to take my time doing various things; BBBJ, DATY, DFK, GFE, different positions, etc.

Zebra

Post subject: Re: time & repeats
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:02 am 

Mkhobby03 wrote:
Just curious -- when you buy an hour vs. a half, does that generally mean you can try for seconds?

Like Zebra said, it depends on the girl. You should ask before hand. At ZB, you get a chance to interact in the bar before going to the room, so ask.

The half vs hour is usually for the purposes of a massage, a steam/sauna, and as Zebra said, to have that flexibilty of a no-rush session. If you are finished in 30-40 minutes, most of the time, you're done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:12 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Great post! I will try it in May on my first trip to C.R.. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:32 am 

Enjoy. Xman and X-man, I'm so confused... :? :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:16 am 

X-MAN wrote:
Great post! I will try it in May on my first trip to C.R.. :twisted:

OMG.... Another X-Man ?!?!?? :shock: I can't keep up with the "original' Xman. :oops: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:49 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Great just what I need. :lol:

X out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:30 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thanks Orange! Nothing like step by step instructions to enable someone (me, in this case) to act the part. If you don't mind, what are the odds of one of them being able to speak some english (I've got about 20 spanish words down, but only about 3 will ever do me any good)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:53 pm 

You'll find that they know some, sometimes enough to get by with some hand gesturing/body language. Most understand a lot, they just can't speak it. There are a few that speak it quite well, especially at DR/BM. Language is not as big an issue as one might think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:56 pm 

A quick note on some of the local places, Many have half hour sessions or an hour if you wish. Most don't have bars but some have sitting areas. It can be a good idea to go in and wait in the sitting area for a while as often even though you may not see any desireable girl on walking in she may be busy. This is particularly true at places like the Dungeon as the good ones are often busy but may show up before long as most do half hour sessions there. If you observe that is exactly what the locals do.rbc100

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:19 am 

Additional special tip for New Fantasy:
Unlike most places, the customer sitting area is seperate from where the ladies sit. Also, there is a wall with a one-way mirror in it in front of the entrance to the chica sitting area. Presumably, that is so you can check them out without them being able to see you, though I don't know why that should matter. However, the mirror doesn't work too well given the relative lighting and its like looking through a window with a very dark tint. Here's the tip: don't be shy and just take a peek around either corner so you can get a decent look. I know some guys who will even walk around and sit with the chicas, but, while acceptable, that doesn't seem to be the usual. For my part, I don't need to sit with the chicas because I usually know who I'm looking for when I go in there from past sessions (or recommendations). One can also discuss options with your pick once she heads back with you to show you the room and facilities and change your choice for another (or none at all) if you find she is not agreeable to what you had in mind. Again, for my part I'm not into anything so unusual that it isn't normally available, except perhaps that a few will only do CBJ's, a dealbreaker for me and one which I quickly determine as soon as the girl stands up and comes over to me. If you have more unusual tastes you might want to sit down and chat with each chica you think you might be interested in or ask the front desk chica which girl might be up for it. I doubt there is anything they haven't heard.

At IDEM, others have said that the owner Roberto, a guy with dark hair and a mustache who usually sits towards the back of the bar, provides reliable suggestions for which of his chicas are best, but personally I have had at best mixed results from his recommendations and prefer to do my own scouting. OTOH, if you have a particular girl in mind based on a recommendation from this board then either he or his barmaid can still be helpful to point you in the right direction.

Another tip for non-ZB places:
Many if not most MP's don't have showers in the rooms. So if you want to take a shower first either be prepared for dealing with your stuff while you're out of the room and walking down the halll wrapped in a towel or take your shower back at your hotel room immediately before you head over to the MP in the first place. In most places you don't have to be overly worried about getting ripped off but I wouldn't suggest testing it by bringing much extra money with me except what you need for the session, usually paid up front, and whatever you expect to pay for the tip, usually paid at the end if at all. At many places where you leave the room to shower, though certainly not all, the chica has a key and locks the room up while you both are out of it (though I don't see how that is any guarantee there isn't another copy) and you can either try to keep one eye on her while she waits outside the shower to towel you off when you are done or to take her turn or better yet while she is in the shower with you. At NF, the key is on a rubber bracelet which the chica gives you and you can put around your wrist while the 2 of you are out of the room.

Now hope about some protocols for sauna and steamroom etiquette? Do you just go solo and settle for a relaxing few minutes of steam or sauna? Do you have your chica join you? (not all will) And, if she does, do you still just hang out and relax with maybe just a little rubdown from her or do you try for a little more? Are you an exhibitionist and do you have her continue with that BJ when another couple enters the chamber? :shock:(Assuming the chica isn't modest enough herself to stop whatever she was doing) Do you say "oh Phuck, they had to show up and screw things up" and head back to the room to finish what you started? Or do you say "Damn, I really wanted that steam-blow" and try to wait the other couple out, hoping they leave first (rarely seems to happen)? If another couple is already in there, do you still head in? Or do you say "Damn, I really wanted that steam-blow but they were there first" and then give them their privacy and try again after your session instead?

Last edited by Prolijo on Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:38 am 

oops post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:13 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

It's been a year since I went to ZB, but I didnot know abot any sauna or steam. Is it new ?
Stratone