www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: negotiation tactics?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hey guys, sry if this is a newbie question but how did you usually negotiate with the ticas before you got to your room in terms of what you wanted (BBBJ, greek, more pops), did you have to know those phrases in spanish, and if so do you kno what the phases for those are? I dont want any surprises when im trying to negotiate, so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: negotiation tactics?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:50 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Negotiation leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Ruins the fantasy. I tend to like the girls who provide the best service they can every time with the money being secondary. Girls who upsell provide what I consider a whore experience. I feel they are trying to tell me hurry up and get through and give me the money so I can get out of here. It leaves a feeling that I was used. It cheapens the experience. I have limited money and only three or four leches in me a week so I do the best I can to maximize each experience. I like GFE and consider an hour to be a minimum. I scout the girls I go with before I session with them. I listen to others recommendations. I observe who they session with and ask their customers how they performed. I read about their performance on the forum. I get a good idea of how they will perform while I am interviewing them. What will they do at the bar? What will they let me get away with? Anal is low priority with me but if I want to know how they think I tell them they have a nice ass (Que bueno chanchos mami!) Then ask (Esta chanchos comen banano?) Does your ass eat bananas? See how they react. Want more than one pop? Tell them they should pay you. Promise to give them mucho leches and say they can only make you come once. Bet them they can't make you come more than once. Tell them if they get you off twice they get a propina. BBBJ tell them you heard that eating pineapple everyday makes your leche dulce (sweet). Ask if this is true. Tell them you eat pineapple every morning. See how they react. Do they have a girlfriend with them? This usually means they will be in a hurry to leave to get back to their friend. As far a as terminology goes, BBBJ = sin condom, greek sexo en cullo, more than one pop = mas de uno leche. Try to develope your style of interview that gets the job done but doesn't insure that you receive a mechanical, by the numbers experience. Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:05 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

wow, that was REALLY helpful, your good pops, thats a great way to talk to a tica. If you dont mind, i might steal some of those lines haha. Thanks again for all the info

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:29 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

do a little search on site. I still have a 3 page list I printed off this site more than 3 yrs ago. All basic phrases you can use in negotiations and general conversations. Many flattering phrases why you find them attractive, etc. Helps you build up to the real requests.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:25 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

GW69:

Have to agree with a LOT of Pops advice.

In my 4 years here in CR I have always gone against the CRT-norm and NEVER negotiated up-front. Period! (BTW, I always get what I want without ever asking!) Agree with Pops 100% that it ruins the fantasy. In the very few times that I had the chica start bringing up the subject I only tell em one thing! I do not want a clock-watcher, that there should be no time limits. (BTW, most end up TLN's) The only "filtering" question I always find out during our conversation is what time she usually has to leave for her casa. If she a afternoon chica only, fine. If she needs to be out of SJ by 10 - 10:30pm, fine too. I usually arrange something for another day on my terms. If she has no problem hanging with me all afternoon or night then I know I am in the driver seat and we can proceed to having more fun and she can "ride in my wake" as long as I want....

I have to disagree with Pops on the recommendation of others advice. I have my own filtering techniques that work well for me. I know what I like, what turns me off, who looks like trouble or a business-like experience, etc. Stay positive, respectful, and fun-loving and guess what? you will attract the same....

Here is a very basic filtering technique (I learned from another vet) that works well (see: HDR) for eliminating a good % of them BEFORE either person approaches the other and begins a conversation. Check 3 things first-->>. Her shoes, her nails, and her teeth. If they are all extremely well-kept, guess what? probably most of every else is well groomed....

Finally, agree once again with Pops on developing your own style of asking funny or interesting questions to gauge their reactions. Personally, I have a ton of em...but then again, I came here knowing some Spanish and have constantly improved each month since. There are so many funny Pachuco expression here, Look me up at the SL and I can share a few of the more basic one's that always get the chicas hot....

Hope that helps...have fun

Pura Vida

EdB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 am 

i was thinking to make up some cards with what i want and how much im willing to pay, maybe a few different ones , depending on the mood, .... hell maybe a menu, with ala cart items!

:mrgreen:

good advise, always go with the "VIBE"

start with an hour ( or less) u can always, upgrade!

U guys that live there ( lucky bastards! ) have a little advantage, us 4 nighter's have to work hard and fast!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:13 am 

When they ask, "What you like?". My response is, "To make you feel good, how can I do that?" The will usually open up after that and you can find out what she enjoys in la cama.

Health & happiness to all...........

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 am 

EsposoDeBarbie wrote:
...Here is a very basic filtering technique (I learned from another vet) that works well (see: HDR) for eliminating a good % of them BEFORE either person approaches the other and begins a conversation. Check 3 things first-->>. Her shoes, her nails, and her teeth. If they are all extremely well-kept, guess what? probably most of every else is well groomed....

:wink: This is what I've done for years! Also, her hair is very important. Well groomed? Smells good? :idea: Touche !!! :wink: :!: :arrow:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:58 pm 

On advise from others: There are some mongers here who have similar tastes to mine and know quality women when they are with them. I have never gone wrong with any woman recommended by Bangbang, Miami Heller, Dennis the owner of the Freebird, or Todd, I Can't Stay Away. Each has his own nich in the mongering scene but if they say the girl gives a good time, she is worth the money. I still have to find her attractive physically and interesting during the interview. I then trust my instincts if I feel some chemistry. I don't discuss money with them. I know what they are worth and pay them accordingly. I just say let's go. I take what they will give naturally during a session. I get GFE from 95% of the women I go with. This includes mp girls. The other 5% are mistakes. We all make them. Probably about 85% BBBJ, 90% allow kissing, 95% daty, 95% not clock watchers that stay for more than an hour up to TLN for the price most people pay for an hour, I'm not into anal but know plenty of women who will allow it. I pay $100 or less and average about two hours per session at my apartment. There are only about three or four women that I will pay cien to and that is for two to four hours of their time with women who are exceptional in looks and performance (10s). For 8s in looks and performance I pay $80. For 6 and 7s in looks who perform like 8s I pay $60 to $75. For an average girl (5s) who gives average performance $40 to $50. I go with average girls occassionally because I like them personally and know they need to make some money.
On personal appearance and selecting women: The girl who shows some pride in herself by being neat and clean raises her value in my book. It shows some degree of professionalism. The girl who works to learn English does the same. There is no school to teach these girls how to do their job. They learn by trial and error. Some are faster learners than others. Some never learn. Some could care less, they think you are stupid. In many cases they are right. Often we prove them right. I would rather give $100 to an average looking girl who busts her butt to please me and acts like she appreciates my business than give $50 to the best looking girl at the Del Rey who quickly makes it clear that her intention is to get me off as quick as she can and get away from me as quick as she can. Watch the turn around rate the Columbians demonstrate on a nightly basis at the Rey. It is hilarious. They get them a tourist and are upstairs and back in 15 to 20 minutes. That equates to $300 to $500 per hour depending on what they get from him. The tourist paid to stick his piece in a good looking hole, not for the hole to do anything once it was inside. Kind of like sitting in the new Porche you just bought that has no motor. Looks great, expensive as hell, but what good is it to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 pm 

All valid points from all the members. This is the type of exchange of opinions, ideas etc that this site was intended for. All these comments are positive and will serve any newbie well. My intent was to provide a resource for the total newbie who has little if any Spanish skills. Just a place to start. I am by no means an expert nor do I present myself as one. I enjoyed all the comments and I know I will benefit from some of them as well. Thank you in advance. I am moving to CR in late July and I hope to meet, share a few drinks and ideas when I get down there. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:32 pm 

There is also the long term negotiating strategy if you live here. Used it quite a bit when I had a place in San Jose. You see a girl you wanna pop and her price is high, but otherwise she has a good attitude. Be nice, flirt, tell her maybe another time. Each time you see her and get some conversation going and play with her, chances are she will warm to you. I got some good loving by being persistent and catching chicas when they weren't busy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm 

I agree with Ydogi and Thirdworld on negotiation tactics also have a lot to do with if you live in CR (or a frequent visitor) versus a person who visits once or twice a year for 4 days each. If you are a resident or a frequent visitor, you can afford to "plant the seed" by just chatting up a chica and maybe catch her next time. I think this sometimes work when a girl is hard on a price. She knows (if she remembers you) that you walked away from her fine piece of machinery once. If the flirting/conversation was good the first time, she might actually WANT to go with you. If you did a bad job the first time or she's still hard on the same price next time, well, I think it's time to say NEXT.

Now if you only visit once or twice a year, you probably would like to make the most out of your stay. Planting seeds may not be much of a choice (maybe for next day). Also, it is more difficult to learn another language if you are not exposed to the language all the time. I think your instinct as Pops pointed out would become a key component. Asking for advise to veterans about chicas can be very helpful.

I can tell you for sure I wasn't thinking about the future engagement when I first went to CR. I wasn't sure if I even go back (well I went back 2 months after :lol: ). Hell, my buddy and I were trying to break each other's record per day :mrgreen: One thing I did (and still do now) was to stay polite and flirty at the same time and most of all, have fun your own way. Laughter and smiles go a long way...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 pm 

I am on the fence,
50/50 Pops and EDB, both have worked well, only once did I not discuss dinero and it kinda bit me in the ass.
She could have had a long term good thing, but the dollar signs must have led her astray. Oh yeah, she was the only chica that has ever asked I bring something for her on my next trip. $40.00 flash drive. Looking back I am glad I cut the leash on that. Live and learn. 8) 8) 8)
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

Post subject: Post Deleted by author
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 am 

Post Deleted by author

Last edited by RoadMn295 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 am 

Jus show up and say "hi", the rest of it will werk itself out :wink:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...