www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: TV
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:24 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Some of the girls in the gallery could pass as TVS, lol!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:41 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Vegas Bob, this why we need a VIP section. :wink: :wink:

Somewhere in Texas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:02 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Quote:
Not being judgmental but I think that sort of section does not belong on this board. CRT means TICAS not tica want a bee's.

If there are enough guys interested in TS's let them start another board devoted to their hobby

im with you ID

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:21 am 

To each their own, that's cool.

I would suggest checking out Pucho's, which is very close to Idem. It's known as where the flamin' gay and over-the-top same-sex-types can be found partying, which I assume include trannies, circuit-boys, ladyboys, pre-ops, post-ops, strap-on bandits, and even an occasional leather-chapped midget for those with an extra-wild kinky streak to them. It may be a little bit safer than doing the "street and park searching" method suggested by others, but then again, I've never been to the place so who knows. I guess regardless of whether you go there and score or get mugged, either way you're phucked... :wink:

Ruffnutz

Last edited by Ruffnutz on Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:51 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Quote:
And even an occasion leather-chapped midget for those with an extra-wild kinky streak to them
I guess regardless of whether you go there and score or get mugged, either way you're phucked

To funny :lol: :lol: your killing me here :lol: :lol:.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:35 pm 

In defense of ladyboys...

On my recent trip to Pattaya, I noticed that there was a HUGE ladyboy scene. It was also very out of the closet. Straight guys were shagging ladyboys left and right. I asked "why??" to a group of Europeans and they responded that ladyboys are the best providers and give the best blowjobs. I then asked the group, if they consider it to be a "gay" act, because they have a penis. Their reaction was indifferent... like what is the big phucking deal you dumbass arrogant American??? They also claimed it was only a hobby and that upon return to home, they are with girlfriends and wives. No ladyboys at home.

In the west, I think we are much more homophobic, which may be why there is such a problem with ladyboys in CR. In Thailand, they are accepted, and it is considered to be a normal way of life. The ladyboys in CR are under constant ridicule and forced to work in the streets.

My 2 cents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:45 pm 

Quote:
Their reaction was indifferent... like what is the big phucking deal you dumbass arrogant American??? They also claimed it was only a hobby and that upon return to home, they are with girlfriends and wives.

Just another reason why Europe is dying as a continent and will be predominantely Muslim by the mid 21st century. He seems these bastions of virility are not even breeding at a replacement rate; one birth for every person, but more like at a rate of 1.2 to 2. Perhaps, part of the problem is they like to mouth phuck lady boys. Of course I could be wrong.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:20 pm 

How many drinks have you had tonight? :P :wink:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:10 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I'd like to explain something to the surprised people in here who wonder why so many are looking for Transsexuals or shemales or ladyboys.

Women existed for millenias and making love to them in every possible way became routine for a lot of people. The third sex, however, started appearing in the early eighties and is a completely different experience than being with a woman.

People looking for these stunning creatures are not gay because they don't sleep with other men. They sleep with women who have something extra between their legs. These ladies give the best blow job on earth and they don't complain if you want to Phuck them in the ass, as most women do.

In addition, regular women now realise that a man's ass is an erogenous zone and they do stick a finger or two up their ass for a faster more powerful ejaculation. That doesn't make the man on the receiving end gay.

Just thought I'll clear things up a little bit:-)

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:11 pm 

Cool, do you give BBJCIM too? Let us know.... :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:06 pm 

Welcome to the board... interesting first post. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:52 pm 

Where is that phucking ignore wash my eyes with soap button :shock:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:45 pm 

if there was ever a post that needs to be deleted ......this is it .....there are plenty of fag sites , or other ways to get this information (I guess) but to post it here .....just not what I think should be on the site I love....should be treated the same way politics ......get a warning ...then get banned

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:54 pm 

Or maybe move it into one of those Thailand threads..those guys dig that shytz.... :shock:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:01 pm 

samf50 wrote:
I'd like to explain something to the surprised people in here who wonder why so many are looking for Transsexuals or shemales or ladyboys.

Women existed for millenias and making love to them in every possible way became routine for a lot of people. The third sex, however, started appearing in the early eighties and is a completely different experience than being with a woman.

People looking for these stunning creatures are not gay because they don't sleep with other men. They sleep with women who have something extra between their legs. These ladies give the best blow job on earth and they don't complain if you want to Phuck them in the ass, as most women do.

In addition, regular women now realise that a man's ass is an erogenous zone and they do stick a finger or two up their ass for a faster more powerful ejaculation. That doesn't make the man on the receiving end gay.

Just thought I'll clear things up a little bit:-)
Mucho Gusto is that you? :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next