www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:27 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I'm extremely anxious and a horrible negotiator, so I know I'm getting a sucker tax, but I'd like to get a sense of how big that tax is. One thing that seems to get me is extras -- she says a price, I counter offer, she accepts... Then in the heat of things this is that is extra, and we're back over original price. Not sure if this is standard practice or not. Sample prices:

S100 for costume, long bare back blowjab, with C*m in mouth/on face and sex. (Fun girl)
65 mil colones for amazing deep throat bare back blowjob with C*m on face... But then +20 mil colones for room and she demanded 30 mil colones tip because I annoyed her when haggling, so 95 mil colones total ($158 !!)
$100-120 for long bare back blow job, sex and C*m in mouth (forget what total came to)

Second two, especially last were very attractive. First girl was attractive but flat-chested.

I expect to spend money, I'm enjoying myself and it's cheaper than home... But I don't want to drive prices up for the rest of you guys. How far out of the ballpark of reasonable am I?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:29 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

If you want specific things tell them what you desire and have them give you a price tell them you if you get to the room and they want to renegotiate or add on to the price they will be told to leave. Make it clear up front and don't try to weasel them down if they give you a reasonable offer. If you are specific in your wants and not afraid to ask you should never have an upsell. If you do then immeditately tell them to leave, if they refuse call security. Don't be afraid to come right out and say things, every one knows what the deal is and put the ball in their court. Also trying to save 10.00 is not worth it to me and have a girl that thinks I am being cheap. If she gets what she wants and you get what you want and the price is not out of line enjoy yourself. Getting a girl that has offered you a 70 or 80 dollar fee for what you want do you really need to make her discount her rate and then give a lackluster performance ????

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:27 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Yeah, I think the issue is that I need to get better at just saying "I need X, and Y and Z" yo front. It feels weird... Just like a normal business transaction without a bunch of shadiness :-).

I'm all for paying for quality and avoiding hassle, and I'd like to be generous, as long as I'm not being taken advantage of. I suspect I'm overthining something very simple :-). I'm enjoying myself and what I'm getting is worth the price I'm paying to me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:11 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

As you said it can feel weird bringing up explicit “extras” at the bar. I often have the same issue. I now tell myself, these chicas have heard it all before, you won’t offend them with a little explicit talk. It can even warm things up if done in a playful way.

The critical thing you said is you are enjoying yourself and it is worth the price you are paying. I am definitely in the it is not worth it to push to the lowest price camp. Everyone has different things they value most in a negotiation and the resulting delivery of what was agreed on. The extra $10 has less value to me than the possibility of getting a subpar performance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:26 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Two follow up questions on this topic: 1) is standard to pay the girl up front or afterwards (because up front makes it difficult to ask her to leave if she doesn't follow through on the negotiated activities or immediately tries to upsell) and 2) is normal, advised, encouraged, etc. to ask to see their health card, or do you all just assume if they are working then they are clean and tests are up to date?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm 

Webjunky wrote:
Two follow up questions on this topic: 1) is standard to pay the girl up front or afterwards (because up front makes it difficult to ask her to leave if she doesn't follow through on the negotiated activities or immediately tries to upsell) and 2) is normal, advised, encouraged, etc. to ask to see their health card, or do you all just assume if they are working then they are clean and tests are up to date?

What "health card"?

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:15 pm 

Webjunky wrote:

And you never pay upfront.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:15 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

This is how you negotiate. First, if you are at a pension (mp) the charge is up front. What you pay gets you basic service, covered sex and bj. Most mp workers will give additional services for additional money (upcharge). How they upcharge is something to be careful of. Some ask for 10mil for everything such as kissing, daty and bj sin condom. Others ask for 10mil for each service. If you want something extra ask before you take her back or you can get in uncomfortable situations. I generally wait until I get in the room ask about the upcharge and if it is more than 10 mil for everything I want I get basic service. An extra $17 in her pocket is not much and they all need it. They only get half of the basic charge which is usually $40 total usually. So she ends up giving you the services you ask for for less than $60. Most of the time you don't get what you want at the Rey or Sportsman's and pay considerably more $80 plus.
Strip clubs work on set fees to go to the room. What the fee gets you I recommend asking before you go. At the clubs I take people, Pantera Rosa, Alcazar, Lipstick, Margarita's, Nicoles, LeGrillon it usually gets basic service for a half hour like an mp for $60 or less but you should double check on this because they are full of surprises. Tango India and Elite are different animals and it will cost you considerably more once in the room, so beware.
Never pay girls from hotels up front. What it will get you is bad service and drama. If you are dealing with a girl that you don't know tell her that you pay after the service is complete before you take her to your room. I don't take women that I don't know. I live here and scout them for considerable time before pulling the trigger. Most of you don't have this luxury. Best way to get good service and avoid drama is to get referrals from guys who have been with them. Pays to have a wingman. If you get to the hotel and she asks for payment up front tell her sorry, this isn't going to happen. Give her 5 thousand colones to pay for the $1 ride back to the Del Rey. If it gets to the real heated argument stage, pay what she insists, you don't really want the police involved, then explain to hotel security why she should be banned. I have seen it from both sides. Guys get drunk and don't want to pay afterwards. Remember if you piss her off bad enough she can file a complaint against you that you physically assaulted her. In that case you will not be allowed to leave the country, detained at immigration and passport collected, until the case is adjudicated. That can take months.