www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Taking a beach trip
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:18 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Interested in taking a girl to the beach for a couple days.
Is Pacific or Caribbean side better?
Do you "pay the daily rate" for all days that they are at the beach with you, or is the beach trip considered "payment"?
TIA for any info

Post subject: Re: Taking a beach trip
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Is this girl a transactional girlfriend?

Daily rate or what you've negotiated.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:38 pm 

MM3 wrote:
Is this girl a transactional girlfriend?

Daily rate or what you've negotiated.

They're ALLLLLLLL transactional girlfriends. Some are paid by the job, some are paid by the hour, some are on retainer. Beware the ones on retainer.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:10 pm 

hoooker69 wrote:
Interested in taking a girl to the beach for a couple days.
Is Pacific or Caribbean side better?
Do you "pay the daily rate" for all days that they are at the beach with you, or is the beach trip considered "payment"?
TIA for any info

Different opinions on this one. Costa Rica has beautiful beaches wherever you go. I'm from Florida and have also lived in L.A. for 5 years. I don't care for the Pacific Ocean. At least for me, if you're going swimming, the Pacific is much colder, the waves are bigger and difficult to tolerate, and undertows are more frequent and a bigger risk.

If you are just sunbathing, then you have a lot more options on the Pacific side and even though Jaco is in my and others opinion, a hell-hole, they have a lot of hotels and restaurants and shopping, etc. available. South of Jaco is Oso, gorgeous beyond belief. If you want to surf, obviously the Pacific side, and numerous beaches up and down the Pacific side are all gorgeous.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:37 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

This is a good question. Taking a girl to the beach often leads to misunderstandings that should have been worked out beforehand. Don't assume that just because you are treating her to a vacation that she should not expect to be compensated. If she is with you she considers it work. Consider what does she have to do to take off with you. Does she have K*ds? If so who pays for childcare? If she works regularly, how much is she loosing in compensation? Her bills don't stop if she is away with you. Is being available to you full time for sex worth anything to you? It's one thing for her to go to the beach with a bunch of friends her age, drink beer and cook out with no strings attached for sex and another thing if you think having her available for sex is worth anything. Estimate how many customers do you think she has in a day. Unless she is hot, most girls probably average one customer a day. With that in mind you can start to calculate compensation. I would probably only have sex with her once or at most twice in a day (I'm an old fart). I'd probably ask her how much she wants per day and if she asks for more than $100 per day, I'd offer $80. Let her counter then work to the middle. If her number is ridiculously high say $250 or more I'd say next. She either doesn't want to go or thinks you are stupid.

As to side, I prefer the Pacific.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:52 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thanks for the info.
Had a great first trip (back to work now). and trying to decide when to make my next trip.
Will try to have a little better plan before I start the next trip

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:51 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hooker,
Did you have a good trip? Which beach did you go to? I prefer the Pacific and the Guanacaste region, but south of Jaco can be nice also. I usually try for $150 a night - I think that's fair, if they want more I'm with Pops - Next!!!
Pura Vida
Propman48