www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:01 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Many thanks. I just joined.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:34 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Going to SJ March 2017 and renting a house in Escazú. How far is the action from where I'll be staying?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:33 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

40 year old virgin wrote:
Going to SJ March 2017 and renting a house in Escazú. How far is the action from where I'll be staying?

a 1/2 hour in a taxi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:48 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thx Sin. initially I wanted to stay close to the coast (Jaco) but I read the beaches are "ugly" and there's limited talent out there. I'm also mongering with 8 other wolves and want grade A meat (9+). I'm planning on traveling March 2017. What's the market like out in SJ and Jaco?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:56 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I just joined the site thanks to a good friend of mine who told me that here was everything I needed to know about CR, boy was he right!!
Thank you Orange for your guide, it has come in handy. I just pmed you about a change on the hotels.
I called the Dunn Inn and they said that since about a week ago the have became not chica friendly. I know this because I actually called them. So I booked my room at the SL, and I think I made the right choice.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:03 am 

Updated Dunn Inn status.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:06 pm 

You have put Dunn Inn in the "Hotels that do not want our business" but forgot to delete it from the " no chica fee" hotels.

Or do you mean Dunn Inn has no chica fee BUT does not want our business ( Not chica friendly ) ?

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:38 pm 

good catch, fixed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:31 pm 

I became a VIP member and when I booked my room at the SL saved about $100, the membership paid for itself and hopefully a chica. I'll be heading there on October 9th solo since my friends bailed out on me, but thanks to all the posts from you guys I feel I'll be ok. I'm actually thinking about hitting a MP first before I go to the HDR otherwise I'll go crazy with so much pooss in one place. Also thanks to BD for all the inside info.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:13 am 

Thx Sin. initially I wanted to stay close to the coast (Jaco) but I read the beaches are "ugly" and there's limited talent out there. I'm also mongering with 8 other wolves and want grade A meat (9+). I'm planning on traveling March 2017. What's the market like out in SJ and Jaco?

I would highly recommend you to stay in Jaco, especially since you have a pack of wolves with you. For this time of year (high season) most of the girls go there, and they are 9s and 10s. I'll be in Jaco on March 3rd, so Im hoping Im right.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:21 pm 

Poobear wrote:

I would highly recommend you to stay in Jaco, especially since you have a pack of wolves with you. For this time of year (high season) most of the girls go there, and they are 9s and 10s. I'll be in Jaco on March 3rd, so Im hoping Im right.

Wolves met sharks..

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:27 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Just joined, thanks. Looks like I have a lot of reading ahead of me. Has the original post here been updated, or is it still a correct overview? I should be traveling to CR in May.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:39 pm 

godzuki wrote:
Just joined, thanks. Looks like I have a lot of reading ahead of me. Has the original post here been updated, or is it still a correct overview? I should be traveling to CR in May.

I try to keep it updated. If you find anything inaccurate or confusing, let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:04 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

So my friends and I decided to stay in San Jose the first night and the rest at Jaco. What's a good place to stay in the "gultch"?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:39 pm 

So my friends and I decided to stay in San Jose the first night and the rest at Jaco. What's a good place to stay in the "gultch"?

For one night? What time does your plane arrive? Worst case - an hour (or more) for immigration / luggage / customs, then (worst case if they are working on the bridge) 2+ hours from SJO to centro.

What kind of hotel do you require?

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next