www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:15 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Location: Pérez Zeledón home of possibly thee most beautiful women in the world.
It is time (or past time) to say RIP to one of the finest mongering establishments that ever existed: HDR. Or, whatever they call it now.
How lucky were we to experience it throughout the years... Seriously.
I will never forget the first time I walked in there. Totally Clueless. Mid 1990s. An old friend told me if I was ever in SJO to spend a night at the Hotel Del Rey. Huh? ok. Little did I know that my Life would never be the same... :shock:
I had been in Jamaica for a wedding and was heading to CR's southern zone to visit a high school buddy. I had a mild case of food poisoning from JA and pretty much crawled into HDR reception about 8pm. Again: clueless. Even as sick as I was, it didn't take but a second for my spidey senses to kick in. Beautiful women staring and smiling at me like this was not exactly a regular occurrence. Still clueless. I checked in and drug myself the elevator that I would come to know so well in the following decades. I noticed on the panel with the floor numbers and one said PB. There was another gringo on the elevator and I asked him what it meant. 'pu*sy Bar' he replied. The lights in my muddled pea brain illuminated. I had arrived. Took a short nap, showered and off to the pu*sy Bar it was. At that point in my Life, I had basically zero experience and knowledge of mongering.
My first night there, I hooked up with a sweet, hot Nicaraguan babe that I remain friends with to this day. She was obviously on another level than the average chicas: movie star beautiful, smart and spoke good English. At that point, I spoke little more than zero Spanish. Hola! She wasn't the basic mercenary-type that hung there. Said she had to leave Nicalandia because her family was in politricks, which actually turned out to be true and ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive. She didn't party, saved her money and in time bought a small 4 apartment building in Barrio Amon area. She now lives in Miami. Doing ok.
Anyhow, I have chased tail pretty much all over the planet from México through Central America to Colombia, Brasil, Venezuela and Ecuador on to western Europe (besides Prague, you can have most of it) Taiwan, Vietnam and Thailand. Note: Thailand is awesome as are the Thai women. But, I never found a place that compared to the early days at the Rey. Anyone who experienced it knows what I am talking about. Before the negritas from the DR arrived, the selection was truly high-end smorgasbord quality and the vibe was off the charts. You really didn't want to arrive before midnight and rarely, if ever, left solo. Sofa king much talent back in the day. One of the best places to people watch and hunt pu**y I have ever had the pleasure to experience.
I know when it reopened after the PLANdemic we all foolishly hoped it would return to it's original luster. Or, close. Sadly, it never happened and it's not gonna happen. Hell, I don't even think today's college K*ds in the states party like we used to. Since then, I've been in El Castillo quite a few times sometimes with 50 girls there, even when they had supposed limits on occupancy because of that oh so dangerous virus. As much as I like the Castillo, it does not even come close in comparison. Nor does SL.
So, as I originally eluded to: it is time for me to say goodbye to that fine ass establishment. Those of us who experienced it were truly blessed by the pu**y Gods :!:
I have to think the HDR was an integral part of CRT's formation and hope this page survives whatever the Future brings. Hoping to see some of your HDR escapades posted below.
I wish you all, all the Best!
Health and Happiness to all!

Costa Rica: We make easy, hard........

Hoe Dog koo koo ka choo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

https://youtu.be/LNNPNweSbp8