www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:51 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Tjnc35 wrote:
Sillyboy123 wrote:
Appreciate the on-the-ground updates, what are your thoughts on Castillo and Amistad reopening, and HDR? I
am worried they might not survived the extended shutdown :(

If CR doesn't open 8/1/2020, I'm going to DR or Jamaica. I'm tired of waiting and will be booking a flight in September. This virus isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Humans are well past due for a natural cleansing.

If you're afraid to live, then don't be mad at others when they do. I would rather jump on an international flight than to continue and sit here bored out of my phucking mind.

CR has until 8/1/2020 to open its borders to international tourists. Otherwise, I'm out for a year or two. It will take a year or two from when CR opens their borders to recover. No more than four.

Does anyone know of any good hotels/resorts in DR or Jamaica? I will be taking a gringa friend. So, "family friendly." We just want to get out of this box. It's time to kick start international travel one way or another.

I loved Sosua Inn in Sosua, run by a German family- super friendly. No one can ever find the hotel, though. Just tell any driver that it's right next to Bailey's restaurant. Everyone knows where that is.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:59 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Whitecat wrote:
The putas are in a bad way. My little visitor yesterday arrived on a bicycle. She won't get on a bus right now. 2 hours and a beer for 20k. Today my 19 yo is coming by moto from Heredia. I am an oldd fart and doing my best and I think the 25 yo mongers out there would really be knocking them out if here. Buyer's Market! Their priority now is to feed the K*ds.

I am getting pics of the lunch they fixed, the supper they fixed and it was rather nutritious and bountiful. Others are posting updates on social media riding around in cars listening to music, going to Western Union with the face emoji with “$” eyes and a tongue sticking out. The “putas” are doing just fine. These girls are quite skilled at milking sympathy and are very in tune to the common beliefs and current events. They use these to weave incredible stories to extract wealth. This is their game and they play it well.

The average Tico/Tica that works for a living is suffering. Both employed an unemployed.

The poverty level is much worse in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala . . . .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:33 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Can I DM you? headed down to CR next month

Whitecat wrote:
Gentlemen, I submit this report with a heavy heart. It is a bad time in San Jose for the putas. Since we in GAM, (Greater Metropolitan Area), were put under the Orange alert, things have changed alot. Everything is closed with no restaurants open at all, no bars open. No stores open. Only grocery stores and other essential places are open. Most pensions closed. Even when we were under yellow alert things were starting to change but with less restrictions.

I have many puta friends and just yesterday I got four different requests for help. One was from a Mamasan at a pension at Plaza Viquez. She said she would bang me for groceries. Rice, beans, oil, and vegetables. Another is a twenty-year-old puta from SL who used to bang all the cien boys for $100.00. She loves the cien boys. She is desperate and she told me she would spend the night with me for 20K. Another is a beautiful Nica from Barrio Mexico..... wants 20k. The fourth one is my personal puta who is coming from Palmares today and will spend the day for 20k. (If I remember, I think some guy here criticized me for what I was paying her.) Must have been a cien boy. Anyway....

I never thought I would be saying this but we need the cien boys back. It's important to pump some money into the puta economy. They are now spending the money they get for food and not drugs or fake Chinese Gucci purses. I am doing the best I can here. I'm 72 and could use some help. I'm not 25 anymore.

I have Viagara. I have more than one teen puta. I have the money but I need help my fellow mongers.

Reinforcements needed!

Puta Lives Matter........Help Save a Puta!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:32 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

There is no shortage of working girls in San Jose. On most evenings the Sportsmans has 35 to 40 pass through. Many new faces. Many of these quite attractive. The Castillo usually has 10 to 15. The Taormina has 30 to 50 pass through. Many of these go from one location to the next in search of a customer. There is no shortage of girls in the mps. The strip clubs remain closed. They opened in the past at 9pm and stayed open to 5am. The current curfew of 11pm would not favor their opening. They are currently on the list of locations not allowed to open. In the same way bowling alleys, skating rings, dance clubs are not allowed. Completely arbitrarily closed for no good reason other than the government exerting control. I was at the Sportsman's early yesterday morning and observed close to 20 customers eating breakfast at 9am. That would mean a pretty good occupancy on a Wednesday morning. I have received a lot of pms from friends that plan to come down soon. Things are looking up here. The covid test required to return to the states is a pain but not a big problem to get done.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:43 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Pops wrote:
The covid test required to return to the states is a pain but not a big problem to get done.

What is the turnaround time for the results and is that test available at the SL? Thx.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:46 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Pops wrote:
There is no shortage of working girls in San Jose. On most evenings the Sportsmans has 35 to 40 pass through. Many new faces. Many of these quite attractive. The Castillo usually has 10 to 15. The Taormina has 30 to 50 pass through. Many of these go from one location to the next in search of a customer. There is no shortage of girls in the mps. The strip clubs remain closed. They opened in the past at 9pm and stayed open to 5am. The current curfew of 11pm would not favor their opening. They are currently on the list of locations not allowed to open. In the same way bowling alleys, skating rings, dance clubs are not allowed. Completely arbitrarily closed for no good reason other than the government exerting control. I was at the Sportsman's early yesterday morning and observed close to 20 customers eating breakfast at 9am. That would mean a pretty good occupancy on a Wednesday morning. I have received a lot of pms from friends that plan to come down soon. Things are looking up here. The covid test required to return to the states is a pain but not a big problem to get done.

Good intel as always, thanks Pops.