www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:48 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Gentlemen, I submit this report with a heavy heart. It is a bad time in San Jose for the putas. Since we in GAM, (Greater Metropolitan Area), were put under the Orange alert, things have changed alot. Everything is closed with no restaurants open at all, no bars open. No stores open. Only grocery stores and other essential places are open. Most pensions closed. Even when we were under yellow alert things were starting to change but with less restrictions.

I have many puta friends and just yesterday I got four different requests for help. One was from a Mamasan at a pension at Plaza Viquez. She said she would bang me for groceries. Rice, beans, oil, and vegetables. Another is a twenty-year-old puta from SL who used to bang all the cien boys for $100.00. She loves the cien boys. She is desperate and she told me she would spend the night with me for 20K. Another is a beautiful Nica from Barrio Mexico..... wants 20k. The fourth one is my personal puta who is coming from Palmares today and will spend the day for 20k. (If I remember, I think some guy here criticized me for what I was paying her.) Must have been a cien boy. Anyway....

I never thought I would be saying this but we need the cien boys back. It's important to pump some money into the puta economy. They are now spending the money they get for food and not drugs or fake Chinese Gucci purses. I am doing the best I can here. I'm 72 and could use some help. I'm not 25 anymore.

I have Viagara. I have more than one teen puta. I have the money but I need help my fellow mongers.

Reinforcements needed!

Puta Lives Matter........Help Save a Puta!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:35 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

[quote="Whitecat"]Gentlemen, I submit this report with a heavy heart. It is a bad time in San Jose for the putas. Since we in GAM, (Greater Metropolitan Area), were put under the Orange alert, things have changed alot. Everything is closed with no restaurants open at all, no bars open. No stores open. Only grocery stores and other essential places are open. Most pensions closed. Even when we were under yellow alert things were starting to change but with less restrictions.

I have many puta friends and just yesterday I got four different requests for help. One was from a Mamasan at a pension at Plaza Viquez. She said she would bang me for groceries. Rice, beans, oil, and vegetables. Another is a twenty-year-old puta from SL who used to bang all the cien boys for $100.00. She loves the cien boys. She is desperate and she told me she would spend the night with me for 20K. Another is a beautiful Nica from Barrio Mexico..... wants 20k. The fourth one is my personal puta who is coming from Palmares today and will spend the day for 20k. (If I remember, I think some guy here criticized me for what I was paying her.) Must have been a cien boy. Anyway....

I never thought I would be saying this but we need the cien boys back. It's important to pump some money into the puta economy. They are now spending the money they get for food and not drugs or fake Chinese Gucci purses. I am doing the best I can here. I'm 72 and could use some help. I'm not 25 anymore.

I have Viagara. I have more than one teen puta. I have the money but I need help my fellow mongers.

Reinforcements needed!

Puta Lives Matter........Help Save a Puta![/quote]

Would love to oblige you. And the putas.
But I cant get there. And they cant get here.
Doomed!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:53 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Still have reservation for sept.Waiting on word for August 1 opening....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:15 pm 

Whitecat wrote:
I never thought I would be saying this but we need the cien boys back.

Now you know the world is coming to an end.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:52 pm 

Unemployment in CR as of May 2020 reached 20% (26% among women). Furthermore 17.6 % were under employed (less than 40 hours). This doesn't include "informal" employment (nod, nod, wink, wink, say no more).

There is no talk here about a V shaped recovery. There is plenty of V available though. This week I had three chicas I have ever met send me their pics unsolicited. They all said they got my number from an amiga. Two were very doable.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:25 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I already helped a couple of girls I knew for years over there. I can't wait to they open the borders again! #Covid19Sucks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:51 am 

The putas are in a bad way. My little visitor yesterday arrived on a bicycle. She won't get on a bus right now. 2 hours and a beer for 20k. Today my 19 yo is coming by moto from Heredia. I am an oldd fart and doing my best and I think the 25 yo mongers out there would really be knocking them out if here. Buyer's Market! Their priority now is to feed the K*ds.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:49 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Appreciate the on-the-ground updates, what are your thoughts on Castillo and Amistad reopening, and HDR? I
am worried they might not survived the extended shutdown :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:16 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Sillyboy123 wrote:
Appreciate the on-the-ground updates, what are your thoughts on Castillo and Amistad reopening, and HDR? I

If CR doesn't open 8/1/2020, I'm going to DR or Jamaica. I'm tired of waiting and will be booking a flight in September. This virus isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Humans are well past due for a natural cleansing.

If you're afraid to live, then don't be mad at others when they do. I would rather jump on an international flight than to continue and sit here bored out of my phucking mind.

CR has until 8/1/2020 to open its borders to international tourists. Otherwise, I'm out for a year or two. It will take a year or two from when CR opens their borders to recover. No more than four.

Does anyone know of any good hotels/resorts in DR or Jamaica? I will be taking a gringa friend. So, "family friendly." We just want to get out of this box. It's time to kick start international travel one way or another.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:44 pm 

Tjnc35 wrote:
Does anyone know of any good hotels/resorts in DR or Jamaica? I will be taking a gringa friend. So, "family friendly." We just want to get out of this box. It's time to kick start international travel one way or another.

Since you are traveling with gringa (but no K*ds), try one of the Sandals resorts, several are open at different islands. At Jamaica, you could stay in one resort and then shuttle to others to get a different experience (windsurfing, snorkeling, 4WD tour, etc). I'm not sure if that has changed. I normally dislike all-inclusives, but in these times they probably can offer a good deal with fixed costs and minimum hassles (customs, COVID measures, security, etc).

If your budget is tight, Casa Valeria in Sosua is a good value, but not fully family friendly. You can scout out the area for future mongering trips.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:33 pm 

Sillyboy123 wrote:

Not going to happen soon. There is not even a McDonalds open here. All is closed until at least August 1. However the reports cases are getting higher every day so we expect an extension to that. Airport opens August 1? Where are they going to go. Beaches open only a few hours a day.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:45 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Boynton wrote:
Tjnc35 wrote:

Since you are traveling with gringa (but no K*ds), try one of the Sandals resorts, several are open at different islands. At Jamaica, you could stay in one resort and then shuttle to others to get a different experience (windsurfing, snorkeling, 4WD tour, etc). I'm not sure if that has changed. I normally dislike all-inclusives, but in these times they probably can offer a good deal with fixed costs and minimum hassles (customs, COVID measures, security, etc).

If your budget is tight, Casa Valeria in Sosua is a good value, but not fully family friendly. You can scout out the area for future mongering trips.

Great idea! Should DR or Jamaica be first on the list?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:13 pm 

Tjnc35 wrote:
Boynton wrote:
Tjnc35 wrote:

Great idea! Should DR or Jamaica be first on the list?

Try googling Blackbeards in DR. It used to be a fixed price resort .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:33 pm 

Nikon69 wrote:
Tjnc35 wrote:
Try googling Blackbeards in DR. It used to be a fixed price resort .

But definitely NOT family friendly. :P

There are FF all inclusives in Punta Caña. JetBlue used to do good packages including airfare.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:03 am 

Blackbeards has not reopened yet in DR.Ijust sent email they will accept reservation and update if and when there open.Sign up for monthly email they have for updates.Your welcome to pm if you have questions