www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Things that Matter
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:04 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

LAdiablo wrote:
so while Pops is out actually helping others less fortunate you are barebacking desperate women and having them suck your disgusting old ass for groceries
what a man you must be
at a time when people are searching their souls for the right thing to do you show the world you don't have one
bet you held the line on cab fare and refused her request for a penny more didn't you? :roll:

Wow, my life sounds so exotic and exciting when you describe it you mouldering old knob gobbler but you forgot the douchebag epithet.

BTW, do you still french your 100 year old mommy with that tongue? She must really enjoy the taste of aged smegma.

Last edited by Boynton on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:15 pm 

You two have got to leave each other alone.
This is worse than the China vs US tirade.
Peace man.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:55 pm 

I posted this somewhere else about China, President Trump and this crisis.

I was responding to a post that pointed out that US companies were selling ventilators, etc. to the PRC in January, which was some how the President's fault.

Isn't that when the fabulous World Health Organization said that there was no way (according to the absolutely truthful Chinese Communist Party) for COVID-19 to be transferred person-to-person? That it could only be transferred from bats?

And also don't the vaunted and never wrong Intelligence agencies say that the dependably honest Chinese Communist Party and the Peoples Republic of China lied about the scope of the pandemic from the beginning and still are?

And is against some unknown law for private companies to sell their product?

But at the same time that the CCP / PRC were lying and misleading both their accomplices in the WHO and the entire world, the CCP / PRC was surreptitiously buying up medical supplies worldwide and shipping them to the PRC.

Quote:
Greenland, which manages high-end real estate projects in Sydney and Melbourne, proactively drained Australian supplies of anti-coronavirus equipment, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.
Three million surgical masks, 500,000 pairs of gloves and bulk supplies of sanitiser and antibacterial wipes were bought up in Australia and other countries where Greenland operates.

Greenland is at least partially owned by the CCP / PRC.

Some data points (actual facts):
- On 3 December 2019, the first patient goes for medical treatment.
- On 30 December 2019 -Ai Fen, a top director at Wuhan Central Hospital, posts information on WeChat about the new virus. She was reprimanded for doing so and told not to spread information about it.
- Also on 30 December 2019 Wuhan doctor Li Wenliang also shares information on WeChat about the new SARS-like virus. He is called in for questioning shortly afterward.
- China first publicly reported the virus on 31 December 2019.
- The first reported Chinese death was on 11 January 2020.
- Meanwhile, PRC authorities did basically fuck-all because the CCP did not want any blow-by during the Lunar New Year - here's a fantastic example. A 40K person potluck! What could go wrong?

Quote:
In an interview on Jan 21 with Chinese broadcaster CCTV, Wuhan mayor Zhou Xianwang argued that the annual event was given the greenlight this year despite the risks involved, as the decision was made "based on the judgment that human-to-human transmission was limited".

- The first US case was on 20 January 2020 in Seattle (a 35-year old man who had gone to Wuhan).
- The President set-up the COVID-19 task force on 29 January 2020.

What was Nancy Pelosi doing on 29 January? "Im-Peach-Mints!" Chuck Schumer? "Im-Peach-Mints!" Joe Biden, the believe all women rapist? oh, he can't remember.

The President spoke about the COVID-19 threat at the end of the 4 February 2020 State of the Union address. And how did our dedicated Speaker of the House, Comrade Pelosi respond?

The actual facts are that the PRC and the CCP deliberately covered up and misrepresented the virulence of this disease. In my opinion COVID 19 was spread throughout the world by Chinese tourists during the Lunar New Year holiday travel period - there are multiple reports of Chinese travelers boasting about hoose they skirted travel screenings using aspirin, etc. to lower their fevers. At the same time, the PRC and the CCP was basically draining the worldwide medical supply chain while using their patsies in the WHO to spread their "you can only get it from bats' bullshit as an international smoke screen. Internally, they were disappearing whistleblowers to maintain political calm.

The PRC and the CCP are still lying. Their numbers make no sense.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:24 pm 

Ah, back to the CRT we all know and revere. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:09 pm 

Thanks for your great report Boynton, those of us stuck in pu*sy prison appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:01 am 

All those cleanliness measures are not going to help while barebacking a puta you never met before. Verified photo or not. So you don't get the virus but you can catch the clap? But cleaning the sheets is a nice touch. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:52 am 

Whitecat wrote:
All those cleanliness measures are not going to help while barebacking a puta you never met before. Verified photo or not. So you don't get the virus but you can catch the clap? But cleaning the sheets is a nice touch. :D

Yep, and as always DFK has its risks, as does BBBJ. And the fact I never met her before neither increases of decreases those risks.
There are always higher risks in this hobby than table tennis. You pay your dime, you take your chances. :lol:
The BBFS was definitely a one-off outside my norm.

Last edited by Boynton on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:02 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

This was an excellent and informative post by Boynton and very much in the spirit of a Gentlemans guide to.Costa Rica.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a 'sniper' posting the most ridiculous, unhelpful comments that do not help anyone and shamelessly provides severe psychological clues and defiencies invoking obvious sympathy to the snipers' self hating and lack of self respect. ENOUGH OF THAT.

With great useful information posted in respect to the situation on the ground, I would urge our sniper to seriously seek professional help.

Thanks Boynton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:36 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

MM3 wrote:
[color=#0040FF]
The first US case was on 20 January 2020 in Seattle (a 35-year old man who had gone to Wuhan).
- The President set-up the COVID-19 task force on 29 January 2020.

What was Nancy Pelosi doing on 29 January? "Im-Peach-Mints!" Chuck Schumer? "Im-Peach-Mints!" Joe Biden, the believe all women rapist? oh, he can't remember.

The President spoke about the COVID-19 threat at the end of the 4 February 2020 State of the Union address. And how did our dedicated Speaker of the House, Comrade Pelosi respond?

Please tell me what the COVID-19 task force accomplished in the weeks after it was formed on 1/29? Whatever it was, it didn't involve getting set up to begin acquiring much-needed testing kits, masks and other PPEs. Yes, Trump mentioned COVIID-19 in his state of the union address, along with about everything else in the universe, including support for coverage for people with pre-existing conditions, which was total horseshit considering his administration from day one has tried to obliterate the Affordable Care Act with no plan of its own.
Perhaps you might "remember" this, but Biden wrote an op-ed in USA Today on January 27 stating how unprepared we were for this coming epidemic. And Schumer on January 26th wanted corona virus to be declared a public health emergency.
The Trump administration was first formally notified of the virus on January 3rd. HHS Secretary Alex Azar briefed Trump about this matter on January 18th, but Trump was dismissive of the message. On January 22nd, Trump stated: "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China.” In the weeks after the Azar briefing, Trump spoke at 8 campaign rallies and golfed six times. Trump stated on Feb. 26 that the outbreak would soon be “down to close to zero.”
I could go on an on...Don't normally get political here, but this was too much.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:45 pm 

It is so important to discuss the virus, US politics, and international intrigue here because there is so little coverage of it elsewhere since the Facebook, Twitter, Youtube censorship and general media blackout on the subject.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:07 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

senor Jettsetter
I have no skin in the game, but the task force has gotten regulations changed or eliminated that would normally take years to get done.
Assets are being moved to locations needed, public / private partnerships are working together to fill in the holes

We have congresspeople and administrators in government, many for 30, 30, 40 years and let the country get into the state that is in now yet the person in charge who is term limited get all the blame, no matter what party they represent.
Your comment about Schumer, he was more concerned about advancing an impeachment trial that he knew he had no chance to win and advocated for it to drag on for an unknown amount of time.

Last edited by Flabuck on Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:23 pm 

:) :)
Boynton wrote:
It is so important to discuss the virus, US politics, and international intrigue here because there is so little coverage of it elsewhere since the Facebook, Twitter, Youtube censorship and general media blackout on the subject.

But, where can I find the black chick’s? :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:55 pm 

Boynton wrote:

Hilarious senor Boynton. Loved your blow-by-blow account of your date. With nobody getting in the country, us crt'ers wanting current reports on the action must rely on you locals to give us a glimpse. Please keep telling us what's goin down in the gulch. It's so frustrating for me, laid-off from my job, receiving generous unemployment benefits & I can't travel anywhere to get the edge off so to speak. I've already canceled a trip to SJO & 1 to Medellin that were scheduled for the next couple months. I'm hoping this will pass by July so me & the boys can make our annual trip to SJO to celebrate my birthday but I'm not feeling to confident right now. "All Things Must Pass" sang George Harrison, hopefully sooner rather than later.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:58 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
But, where can I find the black chick’s? :D

Unfortunately most went to Nicaragua this week to party, but they will return the week after with a dry cough and slight fever. :oops: :cry: :oops:

https://ticotimes.net/2020/04/06/costa- ... s-inaction

No worries though, they only have 6 confirmed cases and one death.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:07 pm 

LAdiablo wrote:
ah so juvenile and pithy
should expect nothing else from the resident slime ball
what do you go these days 375?
most guys here think of mongering as a hobby but you've turned it into your life's goal
moved down to the barrio amon so you can pay for "affection" the rest of your short life
are you a diabetic?
hope the covid pays you a special visit soon you vile pos :lol:
now go see if Bill has opened up SL so you can park your fat ass on a stool

LAD's posts are like a drunken syphilitic who finds an open door and stumbles through it into a party. Climbing the buffet table, he shits into the punch bowl. A minute or two passes. As his bleary vision clears he howls in joyous victory finding himself alone in an emptied room, celebration ended. He settles onto the floor punch bowl in his lap whispering "Mine, all mine".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next