www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Things that Matter
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:59 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

nosejelly wrote:
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEHtocOV_uKQtbbgYw8uGyfkqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow4uzwCjCF3bsCMIrOrwM?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

cmon man
quoting bloomberg really?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:34 pm 

All of the China this Russia that...conspiracy shit. You guys should all just huddle up with your buddies and pass the virus around... and leave the world a better place.

The Chinese did not know what they were dealing with at first...they thought it was a flu. Does that sound familiar? And they did try to suppress the information early on...for whatever reason. But that doctor there that died is a national hero now...for speaking up - in China. And by early January they were cooperating with international bodies.

The guy that has a lot to answer for was the vacillating idiot in the White House who could have changed the course of this thing for the US...who now has the worst and fastest growing problem with this virus in the world. By far. You needed leadership and someone who could believe medical science. What you got was...well, we know. Good luck. And all of a sudden now its...oh I never said that. Or...how dare you ask a question like that if someone quotes something he said a week ago.

And now your fucktard leader is not only responsible for thousands of deaths in the US, but he's phucking with the rest of the world. My prediction is WW3, with the whole rest of the world against the US. Because that's the feeling in the rest of the world.

The leadership in China has been far more responsible than that in the US. When I look at all the syncophants bowing to the great leader when he gets up in front of the cameras and babbles on I see nothing like a democratic and free country...I see a rotten and corrupt power structure that makes the worst of the world's dictators look good.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:29 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
I'll worry about China when it's time to go to war with them.
mh

:shock: :shock: :shock: Got a timeline in mind you want to share? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Zeos wrote:
The guy that has a lot to answer for was the vacillating idiot in the White House who could have changed the course of this thing for the US...who now has the worst and fastest growing problem with this virus in the world. By far. You needed leadership and someone who could believe medical science. What you got was...well, we know. Good luck. And all of a sudden now its...oh I never said that. Or...how dare you ask a question like that if someone quotes something he said a week ago.

And now your fucktard leader is not only responsible for thousands of deaths in the US, but he's phucking with the rest of the world. My prediction is WW3, with the whole rest of the world against the US. Because that's the feeling in the rest of the world.

The leadership in China has been far more responsible than that in the US. When I look at all the syncophants bowing to the great leader when he gets up in front of the cameras and babbles on I see nothing like a democratic and free country...I see a rotten and corrupt power structure that makes the worst of the world's dictators look good.

Glad to see we were able to keep politics off the board, especially in a "Things that Matter" post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To digress, anybody besides me gotten any good pu*sy lately. I had your favorita this morning and seeing your novia tonight. 8) :mrgreen:

Oh, has anybody seen the projections from secondary wave of infections model?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:52 pm 

Boynton wrote:
Miamiheller wrote:
I'll worry about China when it's time to go to war with them.
mh

:shock: :shock: :shock: Got a timeline in mind you want to share? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Exactly the point. Let's worry about how we are dealing with this pandemic, instead of ranting about "China this" and "China that".

It'll be time to go to war with them IF and WHEN they commit an act of war.

COVID-19 ain't it, despite what the tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists believe.

mh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:58 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Zeos wrote:
All of the China this Russia that...conspiracy shit. You guys should all just huddle up with your buddies and pass the virus around... and leave the world a better place.

The Chinese did not know what they were dealing with at first...they thought it was a flu. Does that sound familiar? And they did try to suppress the information early on...for whatever reason. But that doctor there that died is a national hero now...for speaking up - in China. And by early January they were cooperating with international bodies.

Does somebody need a tissue?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:40 pm 

Lets focus on the colossal incompetence of the US leadership and what can be done now. :x :x :x
BTW who the f*** cares what China or Russia say or do. :roll: :roll: :roll:
BTW they are both sending much needed equipment need here.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:47 pm 

Pops wrote:
Being one of the high risk subjects to this virus I am locked down with nothing better to do than write. We are witnessing history. The world will not be the same for any of us in the future. Everyone will take a hit financially. It is a time to sit back and reflect upon what is important in our lives. If family and friends are not at the top of the list you probably have the wrong priorities.

The cost for sex will drop drastically here. There will be a lot of women who become desperate to the point that they will accept almost any offer. That is not a good thing. It means that they along with their families will suffer. Many of the people who would visit here will not be able to because they will not have the discretionary funds available to vacation. Tourism here will take years to recover. The trickle down effect will be felt be everyone in this country. They think that everything will be back to normal here the day after Easter when the travel ban is scheduled to be lifted. That won't happen. This is the high season here. Closing everything now is like closing all stores in the states the last week in November and not opening them back up until February. Many businesses will go under here. A considerable portion of the population will loose their jobs. The jobs may not have been much but they provided enough to survive for hundreds of thousands of people.

Many of you are receiving requests for money. If you can afford it let your conscience guide you. A hundred dollars goes a long way to providing basic food for a week or two here for a family. They have suspended disconnections of utilities here until this is over and nobody is going to be put on the street until after things settle down. Healthcare will be available to them through the public system. In the past RFM may have gone for I-phone purchase but the need is sincere now.

If you can afford to come down when this is over by all means do. The country will desperately need your money. It will take a while for them to adjust to the new economy. Don't expect them to throw out bargains on the first offer. It will come from seeing that there is a lot of competition for everything and little money pursuing it. There are bottom prices that they can't go below such as cost of rooms and food. They can't give it away for less than their cost.

A week ago my neighbor matched with a girl on Tinder. She wanted $150. He said he paid 50,000 colones. She ignored him. She then agreed and stood him up. Yesterday she texted him 4 times offering to come for 40,000. This was one that you would typically find at the Cocal. The Cocal has been closed for over a week, as has the Rey and Sportsman. There is no place any of these girls can go to market their wares other than social media at this time. If they had local customers, many of them are in economic binds, stuck at home with wives or in the expat community afraid to mingle socially.

To everyone, good luck, stay safe and healthy. Hope to see you soon.
Quote:

Bump

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:54 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Appears as if Costa Rica has changed its policy in regards to people leaving the country and their residency status from a previous announcement.

Costa Rica residents can leave the country without losing their residency status, the Immigration Administration confirmed to The Tico Times. However, non-citizens will not be allowed to re-enter the country until at least April 13.

The Immigration Administration statement, based on the decree published in official government newspaper La Gaceta, clarifies a measure enacted by Costa Rica in late March. At the time, President Carlos Alvarado said “all foreigners residing [in Costa Rica] or with regular migratory status in the country who leave the national territory will automatically lose their immigration status.”
https://ticotimes.net/2020/04/03/news-b ... ing-status

To poster Zeos
are you talking about the corrupt WHO?

One thing this did expose, just how restrictive and suppressive the regulatory state is in the US.
Amazing that in a crisis, approvals are being done at a rapid pace

How big pharma is demonized until they are needed

Why did the Chinos suppress information at any point, whatever reason is a pretty poor excuse

From the Washington Post, not exactly in the President's back pocket
Long lines have been forming at funeral homes in Wuhan over the past two weeks, as family members have been informed they may collect their loved ones’ remains ahead of Tomb-Sweeping Day. Some waited six hours to collect an urn, then the ashes.
The Hankou Funeral Parlor’s crematorium was operating 19 hours a day, with male staff enlisted to help carry bodies. In just two days, the home received 5,000 urns, the respected magazine Caixin reported.

Using photos posted online, social media sleuths have estimated that Wuhan funeral homes had returned 3,500 urns a day since March 23. That would imply a death toll in Wuhan of about 42,000 — or 16 times the official number. Another widely shared calculation, based on Wuhan’s 84 furnaces running nonstop and each cremation taking an hour, put the death toll at 46,800.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:15 pm 

Zeos wrote:

There are lots of international observers there... reality is they got it under control. And they are not arguing that it started there. And China has been doing a lot to help other countries. Including donating supplies to the US.

Chinese shit is shit.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52092395

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:24 am 

MM3 wrote:
Zeos wrote:

There are lots of international observers there... reality is they got it under control. And they are not arguing that it started there. And China has been doing a lot to help other countries. Including donating supplies to the US.

Chinese shit is shit.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52092395

a lot of people out there trying to make the chinese look like heroes in all of this
baffling to say the least
i don't give my dogs toys made in china let alone want anything else they make

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:57 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Zeos Take your sorry ass to china! MAGA2020!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:00 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Gatorsrule wrote:
Zeos Take your sorry ass to china! MAGA2020!!!

I concur.....anyone that hates our country and our president is welcome to leave as soon as this virus is over. Mr. Trump will take out Biden with ease.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:12 pm 

Just tell Trump to bring all manufacturing back from China and lets be great again :idea: :idea: :idea:

:twisted: :P :P

HAMLET

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:24 pm 

Forgive me for hijacking this thread for a post on something other than political observations pro or anti trump and either pro or anti China. Instead, I offer a recent pu*sy experience here in Costa Rica. You all remember pu*sy don't you? Young, tight, wet, pink on the inside pu*sy.

Except for two grocery supply runs, one to Walmart and one to PriceSmart, I have been semi-isolating in my apartment since mid March. Today, I met with a 25 year old single mom I matched with on Tinder on Wednesday. This girl had multiple photos on her profile along with a link to her Instagram feed. All together there were about 20 photos going back several years. There has been a lot bait and switch from providers on Tinder so I spent more time than usual on pre-meeting chat. I asked for and received a verification photo (one taken while we were chatting with a random hand gesture). She complied and even sent a video clip of her fingering herself.

The country is currently on a 5pm to 5am transportation restriction so we settled on a time of 11:00am and a price of 40mil. This was so she could go after our meeting and use the money to go buy food for the week. She arrived on time and seemed a little nervous. The virus situation here has people a bit on edge. I guess that is the same most places.

I met her in my garage. With the door still open, I said hi and pulled out my thermometer to check my temperature (97.4). I then cleaned it with a Purell wipe and had her take hers (98.9). Next, I took a slug of Scope, gargled and spat into the street, she did the same. I told her that we would begin with a hot, soapy shower. After a thorough and enjoyable scubbing followed by toweling off, her anxiety seem gone.

We moved to the bed and proceeded with a slow mutual massage and then ran through all the acronyms; DFK, DATY, BBBJ and BBFS (I am sterile). She even made a side trip to the islands for some beso negro action, possibly because she had made sure the hershey highway was freshly scrubbed and smelled of coconut body wash. We each had orgasms and followed with a quick Scope rinse and shower. After dressing, I stripped the sheets and gathered the towels and we headed back to the garage. I put the laundry in the wash while she waited for her Uber. With all the extra hygiene, it was now past 1:00pm.

I heated up a slice of PriceSmart pizza, grabbed a beer and Cohiba Robusto and headed to my balcony to relax and have a late lunch.

Things are very quiet in CR right now. I have one more session scheduled for Monday and then there is a tighter lockdown beginning Wednesday and continuing until after Easter. You can see all those details on TicoTimes or QCostaRica, so I won't repeat them here. I will offer some other monger-related observations you won't find there.

First, almost nobody is on the streets. Panhandlers and junkies, when you see them, are a bit more aggressive and feral than normal. Tossing one a rojo is like walking into the pigeon filled Plaza de la Cultura with a bag of day old bread.

Second, there is a nationwide traffic restriction. All non-essential traffic is banned from 5pm to 5am. During the day there is alternate day license plate restriction. The effect is that you or your girl can get an Uber during the day. However, beginning Wednesday until the following Monday, the driving will be limited to a single day, depending on your license plate. For all intents and purposes, this should shut down Uber. Also on Wednesday all non-essential stores must close. No place to go and no way to get there.

In theory, Semana Santa is called off. All the beaches are closed. All hotels will be closed. The border to Nicaragua has been closed for several days. At least that's the theory.

Earlier in the week, the police fired shots to drive some surfers off the beach. Did I mention that people were a little on edge? Yesterday, the roads were packed. At least one popular mp girl I know went home to Nicaragua for the holidays. It is unlikely that she is the exception. Nicaragua has no coronavirus containment measures and is going ahead with public festivals as planed. This young, nubile latina will most likely return on schedule and start shedding the virus to co-workers and clients like a Scotts spreader (IMO).

Going forward, eventually the borders will reopen and flights resume. A significant number of the population will have contracted COVID and recovered, hopefully with a measure of immunity. Antibody tests, treatments, and eventually vaccines will make it safe for gringos to return and resume the hobby. There will be fresh young pu*sy looking for gringo dollars. It will be a buyer's market.

However, I would caution that the scene will have changed. Will your old favorite bars, hotels and mps still be functioning? Maybe yes, maybe no. As of last week, 40% of CR restaurants had closed laying off over 100,000 workers. Even before the virus, the unemployment rate among Ticas was over 16%. Will once safe(ish) areas still be so? Do you want to be the first to find out?

From my balcony, I see Pops running about his daily business. He is taking all available precautions but is still monitoring the local scene. He also checks on me via WhatsApp offering to pick up anything I need from the store as he makes his rounds. I expect he will be a great resource on whatever changes occur in the San Jose scene.

I also hope that these changes will spur a "creative destruction" to the scene that will, in time, bring a new vibrancy. New providers, new venues, new energy.

Now back to polemics and diatribes.

Last edited by Boynton on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:39 pm 

Excellent optimistic report. I think the end of April should give some indications if the virus is retreating.
Fingers crossed :!:

HAMLET

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next