www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Things that Matter
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:22 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ministerio de Seguridad Publica just announced that the border closing will be extended to April 30. Not a huge surprise and I'm not sure there would be any flights available anyway.

Overall not a lot of cases here (13 new ones announced today for a total of 467) and for the most part people are taking the restrictions really seriously. Blows my mind that there are still some people going to what are 'clandestine bars' and then getting a freaking DUI at night when no cars are supposed to be on the road. The fine just for driving off-hours is 100k colones and they take your plates. Add on the DUI and ouch.

Stay safe and stay home everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:40 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Indy wrote:
Ministerio de Seguridad Publica just announced that the border closing will be extended to April 30. Not a huge surprise and I'm not sure there would be any flights available anyway.

Overall not a lot of cases here (13 new ones announced today for a total of 467) and for the most part people are taking the restrictions really seriously. Blows my mind that there are still some people going to what are 'clandestine bars' and then getting a freaking DUI at night when no cars are supposed to be on the road. The fine just for driving off-hours is 100k colones and they take your plates. Add on the DUI and ouch.

Stay safe and stay home everyone.

An interesting wrinkle is that Nicaraguans (and others) who left the country before the lockdown expecting to return April 13 must now remain outside the country until May 1st. The following is from today's TicoTimes.

"Tourists and residents (non-citizens) who leave will not be allowed to re-enter the country until at least May 1. Anyone caught entering the country illegally will have their residency status revoked, Soto said."

I guess the reasoning is that they will have recovered from covid by then, or at least be presenting symptoms. I expect CR will try to enforce a 14 day quarantine as they return. Things get curiouser and curiouser.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:17 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Back to things that matter. Politics is not a high priority for me at the moment. We all get through this the best way we can. In Boynton's position he is doing what is right for him. His tomorrow is not guarantee nor is mine. We are both very high risk if we contact this virus but hiding from it completely is not the answer. I have spent days in depression where I put life on hold. Taking a day off is okay. Waiting to die is not the answer. Taking shots at people over this forum is one of the reasons I rarely post anymore. If I was the administrator quite a few people over the years would have been banned. If you can't post helpful information crawl back in a hole. Conditions here are bad and will get worse. Things will change. Everyone has their own reason for being on this board and for coming here. It is what works for you.

At least for the next week the only sex life available here will be regulars or over social media. The mps have all but shut down. They will close as fewer people come into San Jose and very few are coming now. Costa Rica will open back up as soon as they can. They have to. It will not stop the virus only spread out it's effect. When it opens back up expect things to be different here. Many businesses will fail. There will be lots of girls looking for work and willing to negotiate more readily than in the past. Why? Tourism will be slow to return because many of you are taking a financial beating at the moment. Prices will be slow to go down for rooms and meals because the government taxes the crap out of everyone here.

I monger. Been doing it most of my adult life in one form or another. It works for me psychologically. I know why I do it and what I gain from it. For me getting off sexually is a small fraction of the experience. The things I get from it frequently include going with a girl because I know she needs the money. I had much rather let a woman earn money doing something she hates than give her money because I feel sorry for her. I respect a woman that works to provide for her K*ds. I don't necessarily fall for the request for money from those that have no real life responsibilities and do this work for money to party with. I know both kinds.

The hunt is more important than the actually sex act. It includes trying to profile and find exactly what I am looking for out of a crowd of possibilities. I make mistakes sometimes but rarely. I learn from the mistakes. Women are where you find them. That opens up a lot of possibilities. I don't look for non working women. I don't want additional emotional baggage nor am I willing to take on more financial responsibilities. I don't find women over about 35 sexually attractive (there are exceptions). 20 to 25 works well for me. I thoroughly enjoy getting young girls off. I would much rather give them an orgasm than have one myself. I have a friend Manuela that has been an expert at taking care of me for most of my life.

Women that have worked at mps have been my best encounters here. Many I met after they had gone independent. Each working environment teaches different things to the girls and effects performance. The girls that start in hotels think they are worth cien, don't want to give services and want to hurry up and get to the next customer. Strip club girls are really hustlers that give rushed services. Most are more into party and drugs. Finding the one that has just started is frequently the key to great performance. Social media has potential but also lots of problems and risks. Mongering is a game. The more you play the better you get at it. Rewards include fantastic sex with incredibly beautiful women, and the opportunity to meet exceptionally good people.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:21 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Pops, thanks, again, for taking time to post your candid, sane intelligent words. Remember, we who enjoy your posts are many; even if we don't post often.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:05 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Pops wrote:
Back to things that matter. Politics is not a high priority for me at the moment. We all get through this the best way we can. In Boynton's position he is doing what is right for him. His tomorrow is not guarantee nor is mine. We are both very high risk if we contact this virus but hiding from it completely is not the answer. I have spent days in depression where I put life on hold. Taking a day off is okay. Waiting to die is not the answer. Taking shots at people over this forum is one of the reasons I rarely post anymore. If I was the administrator quite a few people over the years would have been banned. If you can't post helpful information crawl back in a hole. Conditions here are bad and will get worse. Things will change. Everyone has their own reason for being on this board and for coming here. It is what works for you.

At least for the next week the only sex life available here will be regulars or over social media. The mps have all but shut down. They will close as fewer people come into San Jose and very few are coming now. Costa Rica will open back up as soon as they can. They have to. It will not stop the virus only spread out it's effect. When it opens back up expect things to be different here. Many businesses will fail. There will be lots of girls looking for work and willing to negotiate more readily than in the past. Why? Tourism will be slow to return because many of you are taking a financial beating at the moment. Prices will be slow to go down for rooms and meals because the government taxes the crap out of everyone here.

I monger. Been doing it most of my adult life in one form or another. It works for me psychologically. I know why I do it and what I gain from it. For me getting off sexually is a small fraction of the experience. The things I get from it frequently include going with a girl because I know she needs the money. I had much rather let a woman earn money doing something she hates than give her money because I feel sorry for her. I respect a woman that works to provide for her K*ds. I don't necessarily fall for the request for money from those that have no real life responsibilities and do this work for money to party with. I know both kinds.

The hunt is more important than the actually sex act. It includes trying to profile and find exactly what I am looking for out of a crowd of possibilities. I make mistakes sometimes but rarely. I learn from the mistakes. Women are where you find them. That opens up a lot of possibilities. I don't look for non working women. I don't want additional emotional baggage nor am I willing to take on more financial responsibilities. I don't find women over about 35 sexually attractive (there are exceptions). 20 to 25 works well for me. I thoroughly enjoy getting young girls off. I would much rather give them an orgasm than have one myself. I have a friend Manuela that has been an expert at taking care of me for most of my life.

Women that have worked at mps have been my best encounters here. Many I met after they had gone independent. Each working environment teaches different things to the girls and effects performance. The girls that start in hotels think they are worth cien, don't want to give services and want to hurry up and get to the next customer. Strip club girls are really hustlers that give rushed services. Most are more into party and drugs. Finding the one that has just started is frequently the key to great performance. Social media has potential but also lots of problems and risks. Mongering is a game. The more you play the better you get at it. Rewards include fantastic sex with incredibly beautiful women, and the opportunity to meet exceptionally good people.

I couldn't agree more with the last paragraph. The newbies are the best and they feel rich after they leave. That's why I haven't taken a babe from the Rey or SL for years. Eventually many see the light and end up at the places just mentioned as local work horses adjusting their pricing for the rich gringos. One example is over rated 6 pack Sammy who used to net 10-12 bucks a trick. Learn the language. Talk to the locals. You can meet women that are more than putas.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:51 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Fairly up to date wit on this channel [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Signed to see if the gulch is a ghost town / hot humid beach towns are quarantined too- so summer weather won’t help.

But best idea for these Chico’s is to buy a goat or seven - and milk them for a living . Most I’ve met could do that quite handily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7