www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:09 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Planning on 10 days in CR arriving early December. I usually go there to hike and for photography but I always like to start off with 3 or 4 days at the SL. I don't even know if SL is or will be open let alone whether there's any opportunity for P4P. If any ideas please share. I'll be spending most of my time down on the OSA. Just trying to figure out if I should head straight there or if there's opportunities either in SJ or even Jaco for at least 1 day or night of company. Thx.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:32 pm 

Location: Sex Felony State (most other places p4p is just another day!)
You should. We all should just proly not CR for awhile.

I'm trying to schedule a weekend TJ bombing run from TX the next few weeks. Would like to visit MTY now but passport being renewed. At least I have active passport card for TJ. I NOT going up into Hong Kong makeshift bar/disco on 7th floor or any of the party rooms cause they are COVID petri dishes. I will proly get a room at Cascadas & disinfect plus screen chicas and wear my mask. :!:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:58 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I'm just speaking off the top of my head because who knows by December, but in your shoes I would go with lower expectations.

The thing of it is you're going to have to go about things a little differently than is your "costumbre," and that's going to mean you're putting yourself in a situation of high variance. For me, hanging out in San Jose sticking my head in here or there and using apps it would never have occurred to me to use before, and coming up dry, would not be a disaster but it's own kind of "hike."

On the other hand, from experience, I know sometimes when I take a new path the gods smile on my willingness to explore and reward me with a new kind of experience that's sweeter by far than going to the bar and spotting-approaching-negotiating-bedding.

Best of luck to you Brother BondTrader whatever you decide to do.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:51 pm 

SL is opening on October 15. If SL is open girls will be there.
Monicas is open too.

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:28 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Monica's is open and has a great lineup. Several there as good or better than any from mps in the past. When the Sportsman's reopens there will be girls looking to make money. There are plenty advertising on social media at the moment. Finding women will not be difficult. Travel is not difficult around San Jose. Taxis and Uber are working fine. At the moment there are curfews that close things down early. 10pm on weekdays, 7 pm on weekends. Just means you need to plan and take things to your room earlier. Had a friend over Friday. I sent her home at 9pm. Others I have had spend the night. Having mongered for 50 years and enjoyed hundreds of women it is hard to imagine things getting better but the past three years I have had the best sex of my life. I continue to find exceptional women. It comes down to knowing where and when to look. There is no shortage of beautiful women in Costa Rica.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:05 pm 

Pops wrote:
There are plenty advertising on social media at the moment.

How come I am never able to find these?? :cry: :cry: I must not be that up to speed when it comes to social media. Some suggestions please on where to look. Thx.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:25 pm 

BondTrader wrote:
Pops wrote:
There are plenty advertising on social media at the moment.

How come I am never able to find these?? :cry: :cry: I must not be that up to speed when it comes to social media. Some suggestions please on where to look. Thx.

You may want to try MySpace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:59 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

BondTrader wrote:

Probably because you are not mixing your personal social media with hobby related entities.

Create a separate account and start to link it to different hotels, bars, sites etc.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:15 pm 

I have seen a couple of guys look on Tinder. There was an abundance of girls with pics, services and prices. And I don't know if they just got lucky but the girls were legit.Actually a couple I met when they arrived at La Amistad were very girl next door type and not as hardened as some you meet at the pickup bars.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:17 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I've never used Tinder and was wondering if anybody knows if it's the same download and you just set it for San Jose or if there's something else involved. I'm surprised to hear girls are openly offering P4P, and am intrigued because I imagine you might find some that aren't quite so hardened to the game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:23 pm 

Social Media Mongering

Platforms
Seeking Arrangements - Most Expensive; Privately Owned but based in the US; Used in Mexico, not CR.
Tinder - Free, but worthless unless you upgrade; US Based Company; Used by Pro's, Part-Timers, and P4P curious.
Badoo - Free, but of little value without upgrade; Public listed but based outside the US; mostly Spanish only speakers, used by locals for hookups and P4P

Finding Chicas
Tinder - Be circumspect in your conversation. Direct P4P talk can result in lifetime ban which they enforce by phone number, cell phone serial number, facebook account and AppleID/GooglePlay. Also they record everything (transcript, date/time, location, etc). Since it is a US based company, 100% of it is discoverable by court order (or hackable). You *could* see your chat again in court to prove intent to travel across borders to engage in prostitution. Mostly girls in San Jose or Jaco.

Badoo - Lots of locals looking for relationships but open to receiving a little help. There are also a few "managers" looking to connect girls and customers (wink, wink).

I use both Tinder and Badoo with equal success. I did get banned once from Tinder and had to go as far as getting a new cell phone, SIM card, and AppleID. Now I keep ALL conversation clean and then switch to WhatsApp or Telegram for negotiations.

Negotiating the Deal
WhatsApp, Telegram (Messaging programs)
Do your P4P negotiations with one of these messaging applications since the conversations are less monitored. While WhatsApp is pretty universal, but it is now owned by FaceBook. Telegram is more private and less subject to US jurisdiction. As always, don't use your real name.

What you see is not always what you get
Tiktoc - lots of girls use this and will use it to send videos. I use this to interview a prospect and make sure they match their profile pics. Popular with the university girls and helps weed out the battle hardened veterans.

IMO - Use Tinder Gold with Passport to arrange dates; Telegram or WhatsApp negotiate the terms of the deal; TikTok to verify looks and build expectations.

Do Your Due Diligence Age Check

Last edited by Boynton on Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:05 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

If they are the 'pay up front versions'... keep searching for new ways. I am not talking about the pensions (Monicas etc) The best online resources provide a certain level of mutual agreement and expectations. Speaking some Spanish will go a long, long way. If you have money flying out of your ass... well just keep speaking English.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:19 am 

Great Info, thanks

Boynton wrote:
Social Media Mongering

Platforms
Seeking Arrangements - Most Expensive; Privately Owned but based in the US; Used in Mexico, not CR.
Tinder - Free, but worthless unless you upgrade; US Based Company; Used by Pro's, Part-Timers, and P4P curious.
Badoo - Free, but of little value without upgrade; Public listed but based outside the US; mostly Spanish only speakers, used by locals for hookups and P4P

Finding Chicas
Tinder - Be circumspect in your conversation. Direct P4P talk can result in lifetime ban which they enforce by phone number, cell phone serial number, facebook account and AppleID/GooglePlay. Also they record everything (transcript, date/time, location, etc). Since it is a US based company, 100% of it is discoverable by court order (or hackable). You *could* see your chat again in court to prove intent to travel across borders to engage in prostitution. Mostly girls in San Jose or Jaco.

Badoo - Lots of locals looking for relationships but open to receiving a little help. There are also a few "managers" looking to connect girls and customers (wink, wink).

I use both Tinder and Badoo with equal success. I did get banned once from Tinder and had to go as far as getting a new cell phone, SIM card, and AppleID. Now I keep ALL conversation clean and then switch to WhatsApp or Telegram for negotiations.

Negotiating the Deal
WhatsApp, Telegram (Messaging programs)
Do your P4P negotiations with one of these messaging applications since the conversations are less monitored. While WhatsApp is pretty universal, but it is now owned by FaceBook. Telegram is more private and less subject to US jurisdiction. As always, don't use your real name.

What you see is not always what you get
Tiktoc - lots of girls use this and will use it to send videos. I use this to interview a prospect and make sure they match their profile pics. Popular with the university girls and helps weed out the battle hardened veterans.

IMO - Use Tinder Gold with Passport to arrange dates; Telegram or WhatsApp negotiate the terms if the deal; TikTok to verify looks and build expectations.

Do Your Due Diligence Age Check