www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 43  Next
 Post subject: Re: coranavirus concern
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Whitecat wrote:
What are the "tourists" supposed to do while here?

No tourists are coming until the EU lifts flight restrictions to CR. Look for an announcement tomorrow.
https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/pres ... countries/

The 1-Aug "opening" is a head fake. The 10 - 21 Aug lockdown is an attempt to stall demonstrations, strikes, etc. Mothers Day weekend will be a shit show. Any locals that can will head to the coast like last weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:21 pm 

I for one am not going to be extorted for insurance money so Costa Rica will not be seeing my ass until that idea is shitcanned. phucking bureaucratic morons causing more damage to the economy to try and get some extra easy money. All it does is make people go elsewhere and Costa Rica gets DICK. Seriously this has been a cluster Phuck of epic proportions all blown up due to other people's agendas. How bad can countries screw with their citizens before the revolts start taking place? I am going to say less than 6 months.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:45 am 

Revolts no later than when the Aguinaldos can't be paid. Its going to be a dark Xmas in Ticolandia.

Perpetual Tourism will be toast. My residency has been pending since November 2018. I have an expediente, so I don't have to leave but I am also don't pay into the CAJA. If they treat me as a tourist and hit me for $4K every 90 days (totally made up figure) it will time for other pastures. I tried to get a quote from the web site but could not get in.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:48 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Ilv4play wrote:
I for one am not going to be extorted for insurance money so Costa Rica will not be seeing my ass until that idea is shitcanned. phucking bureaucratic morons causing more damage to the economy to try and get some extra easy money. All it does is make people go elsewhere and Costa Rica gets DICK. Seriously this has been a cluster Phuck of epic proportions all blown up due to other people's agendas. How bad can countries screw with their citizens before the revolts start taking place? I am going to say less than 6 months.

I agree 100%, It's about revenue for a collapsing economy. They act as tho, once tourists enter there is no virus in the country, except tourits transfer it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:19 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Wonder how many people will comply when the CDC announces that a symptom of the virus is flatulence and that a high concentration of the virus has been discovered in body gasses. Fart and you are killing people. It is their recommendation that butt plugs be worn at all times while in public. Failure to wear a tight fitting plug will result in fines and limited access to all commercial venues and public transportation. They are recommending strict enforcement so any officer or business proprietor may request you drop trow or expose your ass upon request. The major airlines are now hiring gay and lesbian attendants to help get you fitted. This concerns me because I don't know if I can accommodate. I know how big an asshole I can be, I mean have , at times. Love watching everybody drive by here wearing their masks alone in their cars. They got them trained good here. 9 out of ten driving cars, bikes, motorcycles secure in their masks. Hell if they told them they would lift the restrictions if they all came downtown stood in line and let the politicians Phuck them one by one, half the country would be on the way in an hour. They are more afraid of the restrictions at this point than they have ever been about the virus. Go on line and see the ecotourist ex-pats here praise the government for making them safe, proudly doing their part by accepting the restrictions, buying in to the propaganda that the reason the numbers are rapidly rising is because the Nicas sneak into the country across the border, and when given a little freedom the Ticos went wild and partied like rock stars. Never mentioning the tens of thousands of people sitting next to each other daily on the buses here. Things changed here from a few cases a day reported to hundreds now a thousand in the period of a little over a month. The went from testing about 300 people per day to they say 2000 a day. For a country scrapped for money to pay for anything what changed? The change occurred about the time the head of the Caja Salas met with the WHO about providing asylum to Nicas fleeing Nicaragua and money being guarenteed by the UN to pay for their healthcare. Nicas get free heathcare, the Ticos have to pay. Think that goes over well with poor Ticos who have no jobs and no insurance. Then they started checking the rural areas where crops were being harvested and finding hotspots of the virus. It was because the Nicas were sneaking in at night across the border. Nothing like stirring up racial animosity to divert attention to what the politicians are doing. Where have we seen this recently?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:31 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Pops wrote:
Wonder how many people will comply when the CDC announces that a symptom of the virus is flatulence and that a high concentration of the virus has been discovered in body gasses. Fart and you are killing people. It is their recommendation that butt plugs be worn at all times while in public.

For once in my life I'm a trend setter :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 pm 

FartBlossom wrote:
Pops wrote:
Wonder how many people will comply when the CDC announces that a symptom of the virus is flatulence and that a high concentration of the virus has been discovered in body gasses. Fart and you are killing people. It is their recommendation that butt plugs be worn at all times while in public.

For once in my life I'm a trend setter :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Now that was funny right there, FB. At least you must be getting adequate fiber in your diet.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:49 pm 

Boynton wrote:
Jawanker wrote:
I am more worried about my “evil deposits” rendering women fertile.

Since you are in the USA, you just have to worry about carpal tunnel syndrome. :lol:

So THAT'S why I can't type long sentences. Or maybe that my eyes are getting worse over the years for some reason.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:47 pm 

Some useful reading. Do enjoy the upcoming weekend gentlemen. :D

https://time.com/5873447/bill-gates-cor ... 100-talks/

https://thekatynews.com/2020/07/30/impl ... nsmission/

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0236619

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-quac ... 59f1f33148

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/coro ... face-masks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:22 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Express321 wrote:

Propaganda.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:23 pm 

DManWalking wrote:

In other words you aren`t going to read the articles because they threaten the myths you`ve decided to embrace.

But yea, peer reviewed, science based academic studies, "propaganda." A quack working out of a Texas strip mall talking about DNA from aliens is good info, as is drinking bleach and other unproven cures and silly conspiracy theories. It would be hilarious if the matter weren`t so serious.

Maybe someone will come along with some intelligent comments related to actual content from the articles. A range of topics are covered, and much of it is very well sourced. The findings regarding masks, social distancing, and testing also coincide with approaches in Europe and Asia where they have managed to get the virus under control.

P.S. This is a worldwide pandemic, and though many want it to be, not everything is about our toddler in chief.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:53 pm 

Here's one to add to there list of facts. Not phucking reduces pregnancy risk to an almost zero chance. Ask my ex-wife she'll tell you its true.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:58 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Please practice safe sex. Wear a condom.
Please practice safe living. Wear a mask.

We will get through this if we work together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:13 am 

doctors are like lawyers, ask 10 different doctors and you'll get 15 different answers. just pick the one that makes you feel good and confirms your narrative

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:14 am 

Just call the insurance requirement the 2020 Gringo Tax

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 43  Next